Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OT help

If Morgan Moses gets released, we got to get him!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-19-2021, 09:13 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: If Morgan Moses gets released, we got to get him!

Is he a top 10 right tackle? How’s his pass pro?
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(05-19-2021, 09:13 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: If Morgan Moses gets released, we got to get him!

What if we sign him and Walker Little ends up beating out Taylor for the RT position, but he can't beat out Cam Robinson for the starting LT spot. Moses is a RT only, so we'd have too many RT's and not enough LT's. We know Taylor can't play LT, because he's a completely incompetent RT. I'd rather see what we have in Walker Little, before we add an OT who can only play RT.

(05-19-2021, 07:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

What if we sign him and Walker Little ends up beating out Taylor for the RT position, but he can't beat out Cam Robinson for the starting LT spot. Moses is a RT only, so we'd have too many RT's and not enough LT's. We know Taylor can't play LT, because he's a completely incompetent RT. I'd rather see what we have in Walker Little, before we add an OT who can only play RT.

What if Taylor improves in a new system with a better QB that makes a quick read and gets the ball out?

(05-19-2021, 07:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

What. If! Lol we know none of that, or injuries. Also, “what if” he flat beats out Taylor. Or Little beats Robinson. Or, is signed for depth. It’s an area that needs to be addressed and is way too thin. Your entire “what if” makes no reason not to add talent.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 10:10 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(05-19-2021, 08:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 07:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What if we sign him and Walker Little ends up beating out Taylor for the RT position, but he can't beat out Cam Robinson for the starting LT spot. Moses is a RT only, so we'd have too many RT's and not enough LT's. We know Taylor can't play LT, because he's a completely incompetent RT. I'd rather see what we have in Walker Little, before we add an OT who can only play RT.

What if Taylor improves in a new system with a better QB that makes a quick read and gets the ball out?

Not gonna happen. He is way too slow getting out of his stance. He gets beat, the second the ball is snapped.

(05-19-2021, 09:57 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 07:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What if we sign him and Walker Little ends up beating out Taylor for the RT position, but he can't beat out Cam Robinson for the starting LT spot. Moses is a RT only, so we'd have too many RT's and not enough LT's. We know Taylor can't play LT, because he's a completely incompetent RT. I'd rather see what we have in Walker Little, before we add an OT who can only play RT.

What. If! Lol we know none of that, or injuries. Also, “what if” he flat beats out Taylor. Or Little beats Robinson. Or, is signed for depth. It’s an area that needs to be addressed and is way too thin. Your entire “what if” makes no reason not to add talent.

I'm not saying we shouldn't add talent. I'm just saying we shouldn't sign a lineman that is a RT only. What we should've done was sign Riley Reiff in free agency. He could play LT or RT and would've been a definite upgrade for us at either position. Right now, we have no clue what we have in Walker Little. Is he a LT or is he a RT? We'll just have to wait and see.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 06:08 PM by Jags32250.)

I'm pounding the table for this guy! We'd have 4 decent options at LT and RT for starter and backup. Let them compete and see who rises to the top! We have little else, plus you need injury insurance.

(05-19-2021, 10:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 08:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: What if Taylor improves in a new system with a better QB that makes a quick read and gets the ball out?

Not gonna happen. He is way too slow getting out of his stance. He gets beat, the second the ball is snapped.

Then why in the Sam H#&& would you not want to sign a guy that could very well beat Taylor out.  Man you've been having some terrible takes lately!