Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrats REALLY HATE Jews

"While Biden hasn’t gone full anti-Israel (yet), his party has. Democrats in the House of Representatives spent a day last week denouncing Israel for striking back against the terrorists launching rockets into their country. 

The usual suspects were all there – the Gang of Four, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and more. Their speeches were an embarrassment to the country and an embrace of terrorism, therefore they were celebrated by the media."

"Not all Democrats in Congress are rabid anti-Semites, but all anti-Semites in Congress are Democrats. That’s not a coincidence. And if someone in a leadership position doesn’t stand up to it soon, it will be the whole party. "

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhun...s-n2589582
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope Israel wipes every one of those Hamas Terrorist off the freaking map
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

Why didn't this happen under Trump?

(05-19-2021, 12:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Why didn't this happen under Trump?

Because the entire world feared us. As they should. We are the last remaining superpower and deserve to be feared. Those cowardly arabs knew the US would help Israel if they dared crawl from under their rocks.

Now the left will say the world "respects" us. No, they don't. The leaders are laughing at us and stepping all over us again.

I find it appalling that the Jewish people have to go through this hate again. And its seemingly being sanctioned by the Democrat party. What the hell is really happening?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Lol.

(06-15-2021, 03:52 AM)captivating Wrote: What sort of train wreck of a politician compares the wearing of masks to Jewish persecution by NAZIs.  Only a Democrat right?

As someone who works in a place that requires masks, I can assure you that that wasn't the case.
In fact it was typically the opposite.  It was obvious.  They were wearing his name on their mouth.
s
;

;

This is a good video (very neutral - just facts). I watch a lot of these in attempt to gain knowledge of the history and current situation. It's good to get perspective from all 3 sides (Israeli's - Neutral - Palestinians). I also watch a lot of these as it relates to other historical land divisions (e.g. Ireland, Korea, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

There was never no such thing as "Palestine" it was South Jordan. If anyone should be pissed about Israel, it should be them.

(06-15-2021, 01:47 PM)Ronster Wrote: There was never no such thing as "Palestine" it was South Jordan. If anyone should be pissed about Israel, it should be them.

Palestine existed long before Israel.  See map (1917)

You proved my point.  People really need to educate themselves before posting. It's amazing what we can learn when we turn off CNN, Fox, and MSNBC.

[Image: ukme.gif]

[Image: Palestine-Maps-1917.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2021, 04:17 PM by Ronster.)

that's cute. did you make that map yourself?

The artificiality of a Palestinian identity is reflected in the attitudes and actions of neighboring Arab nations who never established a Palestinian state themselves.
The rhetoric by Arab leaders on behalf of the Palestinians rings hollow. Arabs in neighboring states, who control 99.9 percent of the Middle East land, have never recognized a Palestinian entity. They have always considered Palestine and its inhabitant's part of the great "Arab nation," historically and politically as an integral part of Greater Syria - Suriyya al-Kubra - a designation that extended to both sides of the Jordan River. In the 1950s, Jordan simply annexed the West Bank since the population there was viewed as the brethren of the Jordanians. Jordan's official narrative of "Jordanian state-building" attests to this fact:

"Jordanian identity underlies the significant and fundamental common denominator that makes it inclusive of Palestinian identity, particularly in view of the shared historic social and political development of the people on both sides of the Jordan. ... The Jordan government, in view of the historical and political relationship with the West Bank ... granted all Palestinian refugees on its territory full citizenship rights while protecting and upholding their political rights as Palestinians (Right of Return or compensation)."

The Arabs never established a Palestinian state when the UN in 1947 recommended to partition Palestine, and to establish "an Arab and a Jewish state" (not a Palestinian state, it should be noted). Nor did the Arabs recognize or establish a Palestinian state during the two decades prior to the Six-Day War when the West Bank was under Jordanian control and the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian control; nor did the Palestinian Arabs clamor for autonomy or independence during those years under Jordanian and Egyptian rule.

And as for Jerusalem: Only twice in the city's history has it served as a national capital. First as the capital of the two Jewish Commonwealths during the First and Second Temple periods, as described in the Bible, reinforced by archaeological evidence and numerous ancient documents. And again, in modern times as the capital of the State of Israel. It has never served as an Arab capital for the simple reason that there has never been a Palestinian Arab state.

See also ,

https://www.science.co.il/israel-history...istory.php

[Image: Palestine.gif]

Jews come from Judea, not Palestinians.
To deny the historical tie of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel, Arabs started using the name "West Bank" for the territories that were known as Judea and Samaria. See historical maps of Palestine and Palestina that show the Biblical names of the so-called West Bank.
There is no language known as Palestinian. In Arabic even the letter "p" does not exist.
There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.
The great majority of Arabs in greater Palestine and Israel share the same culture, language and religion.
Much of the Arab population in this area migrated into Israel and Judea and Samaria from the surrounding Arab countries in the past 100 years.
The rebirth of Israel was accompanied by economic prosperity for the region. Arabs migrated to this area to find employment and enjoy a higher standard of living.
Even the Chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Arafat himself, was not a "Palestinian". He was born in Egypt.
The famous "Palestinian covenant" states that Palestinians are "an integral part of the Arab nation" -- a nation which is blessed with a sparsely populated land mass 660 times the size of tiny Israel (Judea, Samaria and Gaza included).
The founder of the Israeli Arab Balad Party, Mr. Azmi Bishara noted that there is no Palestinian nation and that the Arabs in Israel is part of the Arab Nation. (See video of interview with Azmi Bishara).

(06-15-2021, 02:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 01:47 PM)Ronster Wrote: There was never no such thing as "Palestine" it was South Jordan. If anyone should be pissed about Israel, it should be them.

You proved my point.  People really need to educate themselves before posting. It's amazing what we can learn when we turn off CNN, Fox, and MSNBC.

Palestine was a British invention.

Yeah, Hurricane suggesting one educate themselves after posting a Vox video is laughable. There was a Palestine, the same way there's the Southeast United States. It was the name for a region. It wasn't an official country.

Facts suck huh Hurricane?

(06-15-2021, 02:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

The 1917 map is deceptive.  It shouldn't be all green.  Most of the land was completely unsettled and belonged to no one.  It should just have some green (Arab) dots scattered in mostly empty space.  Then the 1946 map should also be mostly empty space with some scattered spots for Jewish settlements next to the Arab ones.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

It pains me to say this, but Ronster has his facts right. There are other facts he omitted that help tell the story, but the other Arab states and the Arabs in general are mostly villains in these stories. If you are seeking to right past wrongs or whatever, the Jews have been more wronged than the Arabs have.
But I think it's clearest to look at the present situation.
In 1948, Israel was consolidated, and the Arabs living in its territory were granted Israeli citizenship and voting rights. About 1 in 5 of the people were Arab at this point, and that is still true today, for the 1948 borders of Israel.
In 1967, Israel was blockaded by Egypt, and they responded by seizing lots of territory. Most of this territory is critical to the long term stability of Israel, militarily. They ceded some of it back to Egypt, but not all, a tiny bit back to Syria, and they gave nothing back Jordan. But this new, 1967 territory was 100% Arab. Before 1967, no Jews lived on it. The Arabs living in this land still have no voting rights for the government that controls the military that occupies them. If they got voting rights, it's a big risk that Israel would be voted into not being a Jewish state anymore. That's the paradox. The territory is militarily critical but demographically Kryptonite But to be fair, the Arabs who are still in Arab states like Jordan, Syria, and Egypt also don't enjoy civil rights.
Ideally Israel would find a way to permanently codify, in a constitution, that Jews may always immigrate to Israel while Arabs may not, and then let the Arabs have full voting rights over lesser questions like where the schools and police stations will be.
But Israel doesn't have a Constitution. Whatever their Parliament passes with majority vote is law.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 08:55 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-15-2021, 06:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, Hurricane suggesting one educate themselves after posting a Vox video is laughable. There was a Palestine, the same way there's the Southeast United States. It was the name for a region. It wasn't an official country.

Bad analogy.  The people born in the Southeast United States are still USA citizens, even though their IQ tends to be a little lower.

The Vox video is actually a little more favorable toward the Israelis but of course, you didn't watch it prior to commenting.

(06-15-2021, 08:06 PM)Ronster Wrote: Facts suck huh Hurricane?

You mean "Democrats REALLY HATE Jews" ?   Give me a break.  All you do is cry on this board.

Actually, as I noted via my maps, the Palestinians are being chased out by the Jewish people comparable to the way those that came to the US chased out the Native Americans.  There needs to be a 2-state solution, that's all.

(06-16-2021, 08:54 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 06:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, Hurricane suggesting one educate themselves after posting a Vox video is laughable. There was a Palestine, the same way there's the Southeast United States. It was the name for a region. It wasn't an official country.

Bad analogy.  The people born in the Southeast United States are still USA citizens, even though their IQ tends to be a little lower.

The Vox video is actually a little more favorable toward the Israelis but of course, you didn't watch it prior to commenting.

You can't send vox videos and expect people to take you seriously. Meme stocks seem more up your alley.