Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Highlights of Jaguars Minicamp

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 07:33 PM by mal234.)

Here are some highlights that were just posted of the Jaguars minicamp featuring more of the players including all of the Jaguars QBs. This is phase 2 of the workout (which is voluntary). The Jags had almost all of their players attend it. They had all four of the QB's there as well as rookies and veteran players.

Highlights of Jaguars' minicamp, including Trevor Lawrence, James Robinson, Etienne, Allen, more - YouTube

Maybe some more of these videos will be posted in the upcoming days.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Encouraging article.

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/05...ota-phase/

Ahhh, the optimism of the off season. Hopefully it carries over for a change.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Well the players seem to be excited and been a while since players spoke like this. I'm hopeful but weve been burned before 

We have guys who believe in something special," Griffin said. "It's a different experience, and it feels good. Coach Meyer was the first one to believe, by taking the job, and knowing we can turn things around. We've got everybody here, ready to improve and ready to change the world and the way they view us in Jacksonville."

[font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Meyer believes in it. We believe in it. We believe in him," Griffin said. "That's the reason we have almost perfect attendance. Everyone wants to be great. Everyone wants to be better. This feeling has been unexplainable at the moment. …

"He believes in the players that he has and his team. You get a coach like that, I'm ready to run through a brick wall for him. That's the kind of confidence he has in us as an organization."[/font]

[font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]----------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]
[font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"I love it," Robinson said. "Everything's inside the building. We have everything we need here. We don't need to travel somewhere to get it. He's big on that. He wants everything to be the best of the best. Everything he does here is to increase our value and help the team.

"Everything we're doing helps me a lot. I feel faster and stronger. He wants what's best for every single player here. Everyone loves it. Otherwise, no one would be here."
[/font]
[/font]

[font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=All-ProSans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shenault, asked to describe the team, replied, "Energized. Hungry. Self-motivated. I can keep going. Great vibes, I can tell you that. Real good vibes."[/font][/font][/font]

Why is Robinson's jersey backwards?

Thanks for sharing that video. And nice words being said by the players. Let's hope it translates to wins on the field.

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 04:22 AM by Lucky2Last.)

People keep saying almost perfect attendance.... who didn't show, and how does this relate to the previous mini-camps?

Remember when voluntary workouts meant an uncomfortable number of players volunteered not to show up?

(05-24-2021, 04:22 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: People keep saying almost perfect attendance.... who didn't show, and how does this relate to the previous mini-camps?

I know Chark didn't, he just had a baby

(05-24-2021, 07:49 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 04:22 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: People keep saying almost perfect attendance.... who didn't show, and how does this relate to the previous mini-camps?

I know Chark didn't, he just had a baby

Ouch.

Believe it was Oehser who said everyone attended with the exception of Chark due to his baby being born.

Why exactly is Robinsons jersey backwards? I tried to see if anyone else had theirs backwards and I didnt notice anyone else.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 10:44 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(05-24-2021, 10:21 AM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: Why exactly is Robinsons jersey backwards? I tried to see if anyone else had theirs backwards and I didnt notice anyone else.

Probably just got the front too sweaty and felt more comfortable rotating his jersey (front to back).

(05-23-2021, 09:10 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Why is Robinson's jersey backwards?

It's a distress call like flying the flag upside down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-24-2021, 10:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 09:10 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Why is Robinson's jersey backwards?

It's a distress call like flying the flag upside down.

He's reminding everyone that he has the Franchise Tag placed on him and is currently being paid as a top 3 lineman in the NFL

(05-24-2021, 10:46 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 10:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's a distress call like flying the flag upside down.

He's reminding everyone that he has the Franchise Tag placed on him and is currently being paid as a top 3 lineman in the NFL

I figured the coaches were just trying to learn his name

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-24-2021, 10:21 AM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: Why exactly is Robinsons jersey backwards? I tried to see if anyone else had theirs backwards and I didnt notice anyone else.

It was a new jersey and his mom did not yet have a chance to mark the front of the jersey for him.

(05-24-2021, 10:58 AM)ATLjag Wrote:

It was a new jersey and his mom did not yet have a chance to mark the front of the jersey for him.

lol
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Your comment is just out of line and its not funny. Show some respect for other people.

Haha