Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Highlights of Jaguars Minicamp

(05-24-2021, 11:41 AM)dennisp3 Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 10:58 AM)ATLjag Wrote: It was a new jersey and his mom did not yet have a chance to mark the front of the jersey for him.
Your comment is just out of line and its not funny. Show some respect for other people.

[Image: F3KQEAM.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-24-2021, 10:58 AM)ATLjag Wrote: It was a new jersey and his mom did not yet have a chance to mark the front of the jersey for him.
Your comment is just out of line and its not funny. Show some respect for other people.

I thought it was funny. And it hit painfully close to home.

Holy hell lololol

All the negativity on this board and you wanna call out a joke that was made? Seriously? lololol 

That's what you pick out? lolololololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-24-2021, 12:15 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 11:41 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: Your comment is just out of line and its not funny. Show some respect for other people.

I thought it was funny. And it hit painfully close to home.

I guess I'm old, or I missed something... I don't get it.

(05-24-2021, 02:26 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 12:15 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I thought it was funny. And it hit painfully close to home.

I guess I'm old, or I missed something... I don't get it.

I might have missed it too, but I thought it referred when your mom wrote your name on all your clothes when you went off to summer camp...or a variation thereof.

(05-24-2021, 10:21 AM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: Why exactly is Robinsons jersey backwards? I tried to see if anyone else had theirs backwards and I didnt notice anyone else.

Mommy wasn't there to dress him.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 08:18 PM by NCJag.)

(05-24-2021, 12:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 11:41 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: Your comment is just out of line and its not funny. Show some respect for other people.

[Image: F3KQEAM.gif]

Good Lord, that sounds like a JW comment...

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 08:44 PM by JagsorDie.)

Was it just me or did Shenault look big or at least bigger.

Edit: Meh, after watching the whole thing I take that back lol, not really much change there.

(05-24-2021, 08:17 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 12:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: F3KQEAM.gif]

She knew how to get this board riled up lol. Good times..

(05-24-2021, 08:17 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 12:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: F3KQEAM.gif]

Oh, JW....
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(05-24-2021, 10:08 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 08:17 PM)NCJag Wrote: Good Lord, that sounds like a JW comment...

She knew how to get this board riled up lol. Good times..

Mainly her insistence that Aspergers=complete inability to recognize or respond to sarcasm.

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 12:48 PM by mal234.)

Here are some video from today's OTA's:

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...2475653122

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...7460073483

Here is another video of more highlights from OTA's:

Highlights of Jaguars practice: Trevor Lawrence, Tim Tebow, Minshew, Marvin Jones Jr., Etienne, more - YouTube

Thanks for these!

Here are some dates of upcoming practices. Hopefully we actually have something more tangible to talk about soon as a result.

OTA Offseason Workouts: May 24, May 26-27, June 1, June 3-4, June 7-10
Mandatory Minicamp: June 15-17

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 02:55 PM by mal234.)

Some of you guys already mentioned this some of what happened today in OTA's in Trevor's thread. (Him throwing 2 INTS and having tightness in his hamstring). It sounded like it was a rougher day for the offense and QB's in general. Gardner threw 2 TDs today but also had an interception and CJ had another one as well. (Also, Jake Luton was missing from today's OTA's.) Maybe this is also a good sign of the defense playing well too.

(06-08-2021, 02:53 PM)mal234 Wrote: Some of you guys already mentioned this some of what happened today in OTA's in Trevor's thread. (Him throwing 2 INTS and having tightness in his hamstring). It sounded like it was a rougher day for the offense and QB's in general. Gardner threw 2 TDs today but also had an interception and CJ had another one as well. (Also, Jake Luton was missing from today's OTA's.) Maybe this is also a good sign of the defense playing well too.

Does anyone know who got the picks?

(06-08-2021, 05:40 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 02:53 PM)mal234 Wrote: Some of you guys already mentioned this some of what happened today in OTA's in Trevor's thread. (Him throwing 2 INTS and having tightness in his hamstring). It sounded like it was a rougher day for the offense and QB's in general. Gardner threw 2 TDs today but also had an interception and CJ had another one as well. (Also, Jake Luton was missing from today's OTA's.) Maybe this is also a good sign of the defense playing well too.

Does anyone know who got the picks?

Sidney Jones and Daniel Thomas 

(note: Henderson and Campbell were working individual drills and not playing with "starters" in drills)

Sidney Jones is another one of those players who's sneaky good.