Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
League Wide Predictions

(05-30-2021, 09:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 06:13 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: My Predictions: (This is assuming Rodgers plays for Green Bay this year)

AFC North
BAL 15-2
CLE 12-5
PIT 9-8
CIN 4-13

AFC South: 
TEN 11-6
IND 10-7
JAX 8-9
HOU 2-15

AFC East:
BUF 15-2
MIA 10-7
NE 4-13
NYJ 4-13

AFC West: 
KC 16-1
LAC 11-6
LV 10-7
DEN 3-14

NFC North:
GB 13-4
MIN 10-7
CHI 8-9
DET 1-16

NFC South: 
TB 13-4
NO 9-8
ATL 6-11
CAR 3-14

NFC East:
DAL 13-4
NYG 5-12
WAS 4-13
PHI 2-15

NFC West: 
SEA 13-4
LA 11-6
ARI 9-8
SF 8-9

Why do you see Baltimore making such a leap?

It's less that, and more that I think most of their opponents are in sort of limbo, on the downfall, or face them at home. They'll probably lose 2 or so more games than that, but I simply made predictions on a game by game basis. And I'd probably pick the Ravens in most cases, with a lot of them being edge cases.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-31-2021, 12:24 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 09:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Why do you see Baltimore making such a leap?

It's less that, and more that I think most of their opponents are in sort of limbo, on the downfall, or face them at home. They'll probably lose 2 or so more games than that, but I simply made predictions on a game by game basis. And I'd probably pick the Ravens in most cases, with a lot of them being edge cases.

Makes sense.

Not out of the realm of possibility.  They are still a good team.

I'm not sure the receivers they acquired this offseason are going to help much, and ultimately I'm still not sure how good of a passer Lamar Jackson truly is.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-30-2021, 09:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 04:56 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: I think Detroit are really going to struggle this year. Probably be picking in the top 3 in next years draft.

I would love to hear your reasonings for this.

To me, they took a step back at QB by trading Stafford for Goff.  I am not a huge fan of Goff at all.  I also think they have issues at WR.

Furthermore, I am unsure about Dan Campbell as a head coach.  If the draft strategy is reflective of his overall philosophy, I think the Lions are on the right track, but I don't know what kind of game day decisions he will make.

I think once Aarn Rodgers leaves, the division will be fought primarily between Chicago and Detroit for years to come.

Just the fact that they stank with Marv Jones Jr and Golladay and they’ve lost them and not improved with Goff. 

Goff is a system QB and plays well when he’s loaded with talent and Detroit aren’t. There’s going to be a lot of games for Detroit where Goff is going to have to win it then and I really don’t trust him to get the job done when games are on the line.

But that’s just me

(05-31-2021, 05:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/05...HfLJ52xm3E

I’d snatch your hand off if you offered me 8 wins right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Photo 

Cant figure out how to post the picture but 

Houston is +2500 to go 0-17
Detroit is +2800 to go 0-17

(06-03-2021, 10:19 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Cant figure out how to post the picture but 

Houston is +2500 to go 0-17
Detroit is +2800 to go 0-17

I can see Detroit taking a step back this year, but I really like what they have done.  By the end of 2022, they should be on their way to fielding a good team.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!