Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dad and his cute young daughter just obliterated Critical Racist Theory…

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 09:20 AM by Ronster.)

This made my old heart smile. 

“Daddy teaches you, you can be anything in this world that you want to be, right, don’t Daddy teach you that?” the dad says. “Yeah, and it doesn’t matter if you’re black or white or any color.” “Doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, brown, yellow,” the dad says. “And how we treat people is based on who they are, and not what color they are.” His daughter interrupts him with, “And if they’re nice,” she says. “And smart.” “This is how children think right here. Critical race theory wants to end that,” the dad explains. Not with my children, it’s not going to happen,” he declares. “My baby’s going to know, no matter what she wants to be in life, all she has to do is work hard and she can become that.” “Work hard even though you don’t know anyone,” the little girl exhorts. “You can make friends.” The father laughs and says, “You can make friends no matter what color they are, so stop CRT. Period. Point blank. Children do not see skin color, man. Children love everybody, if they’re good people, they love ’em.” “We pray for people that are hurt,” she exclaims.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/br...st-theory/

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/06/01...-trust-us/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you just Caps locked everything we'd be able to tell you're always yelling.

"EVERYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY IS A MORON!!!!"
s
;

;

Also, does it ever get tiring parroting the same MSM that you constantly talk trash about?
s
;

;

(06-02-2021, 09:32 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Also, does it ever get tiring parroting the same MSM that you constantly talk trash about?

Hey, why don't you at least look at the video before you come in here spewing your ignorant hate. Good God, anyone that finds fault with this video should take a real long look at the hate that is eating at them. Good Grief... You didn't even watch the video and yet you found time to post TWO different times on it. Watch the video before you embarrass yourself even more.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-02-2021, 09:32 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Also, does it ever get tiring parroting the same MSM that you constantly talk trash about?

Free thinking black people is bad for business for the Dems.

(06-02-2021, 09:42 AM)Ronster Wrote:

Hey, why don't you at least look at the video before you come in here spewing your ignorant hate. Good God, anyone that finds fault with this video should take a real long look at the hate that is eating at them. Good Grief... You didn't even watch the video and yet you found time to post TWO different times on it. Watch the video before you embarrass yourself even more.

You never can answer my questions.  Because you can't.  Go ahead and call me names.  

What would Tucker do?  Keep parroting MSM.
s
;

;

(06-02-2021, 10:45 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 09:42 AM)Ronster Wrote: Hey, why don't you at least look at the video before you come in here spewing your ignorant hate. Good God, anyone that finds fault with this video should take a real long look at the hate that is eating at them. Good Grief... You didn't even watch the video and yet you found time to post TWO different times on it. Watch the video before you embarrass yourself even more.

You never can answer my questions.  Because you can't.  Go ahead and call me names.  

What would Tucker do?  Keep parroting MSM.

What are you talking about? This has NOTHING to do with the MSM. Its simply a Dad and his daughter. You would know that if you WATCHED THE VIDEO... OMG... If you want to talk about the MSM, then make a thread about that. This thread has ZERO to do with that subject... 

Just watch the video, then comment on that THAT... good grief...

This is another thread that misses the point. They don't dismantle CRT. There is a lot more to that ideology than what is spoken of in that video. Don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate of CRT. I think it's broken and destructive. This just isn't doing anything to refute it. In fact, supporters of CRT would only say it reinforces their point. People really need to understand what they are talking about before attacking it.

The father just simplifies what is inherently wrong with CRT and in the process destroys the premise of it. Its is cute as it is profound on many different levels. Its crazy that anyone would have an issue with this video.

I don't have an issue with the video. I have an issue with people misunderstanding what they are upset with. CRT to Republicans is like Fascists to Democrats. Both are ideologies are bad, but the respective groups can barely define why it's bad. It's basically a boogeyman.

(06-02-2021, 12:36 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't have an issue with the video. I have an issue with people misunderstanding what they are upset with. CRT to Republicans is like Fascists to Democrats. Both are ideologies are bad, but the respective groups can barely define why it's bad. It's basically a boogeyman.

Which is funny because almost every single Neo-Liberal is a fascist.

Totally agree.

(06-02-2021, 12:36 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't have an issue with the video. I have an issue with people misunderstanding what they are upset with. CRT to Republicans is like Fascists to Democrats. Both are ideologies are bad, but the respective groups can barely define why it's bad. It's basically a boogeyman.

I understand what CRT is and what its goals are. It's rooted in communism for starters. But its main goal is to sow hatred and division and that is self evident.

Yep, one video obliterates CRT.

Please lock this thread.

(06-02-2021, 05:14 PM)captivating Wrote: Yep, one video obliterates CRT.

Please lock this thread.

Oh, so you want to teach kids racism? You want kids to be taught they can't do anything, unless the government saves them. lol... He wants to lock the truth...

Please lock this thread.

How democratic of you.. I don't agree with it, so shut it down..

Rolleyes
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-02-2021, 05:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Please lock this thread.

Rolleyes

The left are the real fascist, but that is redundantly obvious.

(06-02-2021, 05:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Please lock this thread.

Rolleyes

I'm agreeing. 

Hence, lock the thread....no need for anymore debate on this.  Ronster, yet again, has nailed it shut.

(06-02-2021, 09:39 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 05:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: How democratic of you.. I don't agree with it, so shut it down..

Rolleyes

I'm agreeing. 

Hence, lock the thread....no need for anymore debate on this.  Ronster, yet again, has nailed it shut.

Why lock the thread? If you don't want to participate in it any longer, just stay out of it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-02-2021, 09:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 09:39 PM)captivating Wrote: I'm agreeing. 

Why lock the thread? If you don't want to participate in it any longer, just stay out of it..

This is the lefts biggest fear, that black Americans will revolt against their hate and lies and break free from the chains that democrats have kept them in for over 200 years. Republicans NEVER were for slavery and have ALWAYS been on the side of freedom. No matter what the liars on the left try and tell you.