Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If the Democrats champion it, it's probably BS...

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 02:33 PM by Ronster.)

Take the "Tulsa Massacre" for example. The Democrats are now shoving this down America's throats as evidence that America and whites are evil. As in almost everything the Dems say, its not what they are making it out to be. Maybe there was a reason no one had heard about this until they dug it up to use as an example. This was 100 years ago, and the facts are murky at best. But the perpetual victims of the left want to use this as another tool to divide this country and perpetuate the myth that America is a racist country. 

Here is one mans thoughts on it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H--xP8Xvnd8
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The commie Democrats are always looking for victims. It’s all part of their Divide and Conquer strategy.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(06-02-2021, 02:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Take the "Tulsa Massacre" for example. The Democrats are now shoving this down America's throats as evidence that America and whites are evil.

Seriously?  

There are 1251 days until the next election

You really need to find a few hobbies until then.  There is no way a body can endure the mental anguish you are suffering.

https://spy.com/articles/lifestyle/enter...en-258218/

(06-02-2021, 03:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 02:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Take the "Tulsa Massacre" for example. The Democrats are now shoving this down America's throats as evidence that America and whites are evil.

Seriously?  

You really need to find a few hobbies until then.  There is no way a body can endure the mental anguish you are suffering.

Its not my fault the stupid democrats want to sow division and hatred on lies and half truths. I am simply reacting to their actions. CAUSE AND EFFECT...hate the game buddy, not the player.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-02-2021, 03:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Seriously?  

Haha, it's the left that is worried. They are now concerned Trump is coming back and telling people he will be the President in August.

They have tried to paint everyone on the right as a conspiracy nut and now the left is going full blown to believing made up stuff that Trump hasn't even said.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 04:22 PM by Ronster.)

Just like the DEMOCRATS and the MSM told us all that Donald Trump and Cotton and others were liars for saying that the virus started in a lab in China. Anyone that dared say so was loudly proclaimed a RACIST! Come to think of it, when is the last time the stupid democrats have been right about ANYTHING?

And just today, our FAKE POTUS tried to tell everyone that "62% of Americans are now vaccinated" lol... If a Democrats speaks, they are probably lying.

(06-02-2021, 02:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Take the "Tulsa Massacre" for example. The Democrats are now shoving this down America's throats as evidence that America and whites are evil. As in almost everything the Dems say, its not what they are making it out to be. Maybe there was a reason no one had heard about this until they dug it up to use as an example. This was 100 years ago, and the facts are murky at best. But the perpetual victims of the left want to use this as another tool to divide this country and perpetuate the myth that America is a racist country. 

oh dear!

I wonder why this is now surfacing?  Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that this happened 100 years ago?

Hurricane is right, you really need to get a hobby dude, and that hobby can't be starting mind numbingly stupid threads.

(06-02-2021, 05:10 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 02:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Take the "Tulsa Massacre" for example. The Democrats are now shoving this down America's throats as evidence that America and whites are evil. As in almost everything the Dems say, its not what they are making it out to be. Maybe there was a reason no one had heard about this until they dug it up to use as an example. This was 100 years ago, and the facts are murky at best. But the perpetual victims of the left want to use this as another tool to divide this country and perpetuate the myth that America is a racist country. 

oh dear!

I wonder why this is now surfacing?  Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that this happened 100 years ago?

Hurricane is right, you really need to get a hobby dude, and that hobby can't be starting mind numbingly stupid threads.

Oh dear! Then tell your fake President to not bring it up. It's called CAUSE AND EFFECT...

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 05:25 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-02-2021, 02:43 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The commie Democrats are always looking for victims. It’s all part of their Divide and Conquer strategy.

Aren't you the least bit concerned that Ronster has taken over your role as the King of Posting Worthless Articles?  I mean, he just came in here taking over your role, leaving you hanging out there like Marco Rubio in the GOP debate forum.  You need to fire back dude.  Get back on that horse dude and copy some meaningless links or something.

(06-02-2021, 05:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 02:43 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The commie Democrats are always looking for victims. It’s all part of their Divide and Conquer strategy.

Aren't you the least bit concerned that Ronster has taken over your role as the King of Posting Worthless Articles?  I mean, he just came in here taking over your role, acting like Donald Trump, leaving you hanging out there like Marco Rubio in the debate forum.

I must be hitting a nerve, if you don't like talking about CURRENT EVENTS that reflect badly on demoRATS, then I must be doing something right.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 05:45 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-02-2021, 05:24 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 05:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Aren't you the least bit concerned that Ronster has taken over your role as the King of Posting Worthless Articles?  I mean, he just came in here taking over your role, acting like Donald Trump, leaving you hanging out there like Marco Rubio in the debate forum.

I must be hitting a nerve, if you don't like talking about CURRENT EVENTS that reflect badly on demoRATS, then I must be doing something right.

No nerve hitting. I actually divert myself from the Stock Market thread & watching CNBC to take a break from watching my investments skyrocket.  Being very near to the center, I really don't read or watch much about anything that has to do with the left and right based opinions.  I only read the texts of your posts because I kind of get a little joy in watching you agonize about anything and everything that the left states.  As previously noted, pace yourself ..... you have 1251 more days until the election and perhaps another 4 years (365*4+1 = 1461 additional days) after that to be extremely depressed and angry.

Another Dumpster Ronster Fire of a thread.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 05:56 PM by Ronster.)

(06-02-2021, 05:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 05:24 PM)Ronster Wrote: I must be hitting a nerve, if you don't like talking about CURRENT EVENTS that reflect badly on demoRATS, then I must be doing something right.

No nerve hitting. I actually divert myself from the Stock Market thread & watching CNBC to take a break from watching my investments skyrocket.  Being very near to the center, I really don't read or watch much about anything that has to do with the left and right based opinions.  I only read the texts of your posts because I kind of get a little joy in watching you agonize about anything and everything that the left states.  As previously noted, pace yourself ..... you have 1251 more days until the election and perhaps another 4 years (365*4+1 = 1461 additional days) after that to be extremely depressed and angry.

lol, not depressed or angry. But I didn't hear a peep out of you the last 4 years of fake investigations into the REAL President. I didn't hear you complaining about liberals losing their collective minds EVERY SINGLE DAY over some fake transgression the REAL President had committed. No, you just don't like it when someone points out REAL failings of the demoRAT party. Well, you should probably brace yourself, the left is good at only one thing, FAILING and I will be there to point it out every single time.

(06-02-2021, 05:43 PM)captivating Wrote: Another Dumpster Ronster Fire of a thread.

Go away troll

(06-02-2021, 05:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Aren't you the least bit concerned that Ronster has taken over your role as the King of Posting Worthless Articles?  I mean, he just came in here taking over your role, leaving you hanging out there like Marco Rubio in the GOP debate forum.  You need to fire back dude.  Get back on that horse dude and copy some meaningless links or something.

Lol

(06-02-2021, 05:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: I didn't hear you complaining about liberals losing their collective minds EVERY SINGLE DAY over some fake transgression the REAL President had committed.

Pretty sure this wasn't fake
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(06-03-2021, 02:37 AM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 05:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: I didn't hear you complaining about liberals losing their collective minds EVERY SINGLE DAY over some fake transgression the REAL President had committed.

Pretty sure this wasn't fake

"Russian collusion" for nearly 4 years, a ridiculous attempt at impeachment and THIS is the best you got? lol.... good luck with that.

And here is ANOTHER example of democrats being WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.. (tip, they are ALWAYS wrong)

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-how-a...ia-1596958

(06-03-2021, 10:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: And here is ANOTHER example of democrats being WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.. (tip, they are ALWAYS wrong)

What about those years when Trump was a democrat?

(06-03-2021, 10:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: And here is ANOTHER example of democrats being WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.. (tip, they are ALWAYS wrong)

The article reads like a National Enquirer piece.  If this is the kind of stuff you're absorbing ad nauseam it's no wonder you come off as being so kooky.

(06-04-2021, 02:51 AM)captivating Wrote:

What about those years when Trump was a democrat?

Try using caps next time...hard for him to hear you with his head buried in a MyPillow.