Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Black Biden Voter: ‘We Sorry, Caucasian Republicans

Black Biden Voter: ‘We Sorry, Caucasian Republicans … You Were Right’ – We Want Trump Back Please

A black guy claiming that he originally voted for Joe Biden but nor he wants to take back his vote and vote for Trump, according to The BizPac Review.

“Hey listen man. To all my African Americans out here, I’m going to be one of the first people to say it: The Caucasian Republicans were right. Biden ain’t s–t.”

https://m.analyzingamerica.org/2021/05/6...7to9X4_fHU
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 07:15 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

And they think it's bad now.....just wait.

The facebook bitcoin scam website have more credibility.

(06-02-2021, 06:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: A black guy claiming that he originally voted for Joe Biden but nor he wants to take back his vote and vote for Trump, according to The BizPac Review.

Wow ... BREAKING NEWS.  Thanks for providing the opinion of 1 of the 81,282,916 people that voted for Biden.  That represents 0.000001230% of the Biden voters.

Good job Drifter.  You may get back in the running against Ronster as it relates to providing the most meaningless news links.

This guy is not alone. More patriotic Americans that have black skin are waking up the the disaster that is the demoFASCIST party. They see that they have been used as pawns in their war against freedom and liberty. Too bad there are still too many brainwashed slaves out there that still bathe in ignorant self hate.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-03-2021, 09:16 AM)Ronster Wrote: This guy is not alone. More patriotic Americans that have black skin are waking up the the disaster that is the demoFASCIST party. They see that they have been used as pawns in their war against freedom and liberty. Too bad there are still too many brainwashed slaves out there that still bathe in ignorant self hate.

Many more people regret voting for Trump after that Jan 6 Coup debacle but I don't really care that much to dwell on the comparison of voter regret. It is what it is - deal with it.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 11:14 AM by Ronster.)

(06-03-2021, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 09:16 AM)Ronster Wrote: This guy is not alone. More patriotic Americans that have black skin are waking up the the disaster that is the demoFASCIST party. They see that they have been used as pawns in their war against freedom and liberty. Too bad there are still too many brainwashed slaves out there that still bathe in ignorant self hate.

Many more people regret voting for Trump after that Jan 6 Coup debacle but I don't really care that much to dwell on the comparison of voter regret. It is what it is - deal with it.

HAHAH, that is what we call Wishful Thinking... I love President Trump, as in, I have real love for the man... But he has done what he was meant to do. He created a movement. If he never runs as POTUS again, it doesn't matter. Everyone knows first off that he WON and WON by A LOT. Secondly, we have Ron DeSantis and he is just like Trump, but better and younger. What leftist fascist are going to learn is that we are just getting started and we WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS... NO MORE WISHY WASHY, MOOSHY Republicans that the left can take advantage of. The New Republican party, FIGHTS BACK!! And THAT is President Trumps legacy...So, chew on that...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-03-2021, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

You really believe people are thinking more about the supposed coup than gas prices, the free for all that the border and everything under the sun being called “infrastructure”? That sounds like complete wishful thinking on your part.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 03:44 PM by JaguarKick.)

(06-03-2021, 11:33 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Many more people regret voting for Trump after that Jan 6 Coup debacle but I don't really care that much to dwell on the comparison of voter regret. It is what it is - deal with it.

You really believe people are thinking more about the supposed coup than gas prices, the free for all that the border and everything under the sun being called “infrastructure”? That sounds like complete wishful thinking on your part.

The president does not control gas prices.

Biden has largely continued Trump's border policy.

Regardless of the wording, the things he's spending money on help people (other than the random foreign aid, which I disagree with).

(06-03-2021, 11:13 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Many more people regret voting for Trump after that Jan 6 Coup debacle but I don't really care that much to dwell on the comparison of voter regret. It is what it is - deal with it.

Everyone knows first off that he WON and WON by A LOT. Secondly, we have Ron DeSantis and he is just like Trump, but better and younger. What leftist fascist are going to learn 

Everyone except the courts and all the people who voted for Biden.

It's hilarious that you call leftists fascists when the man you love openly advocated for fascism.  He just didn't call it that because he knows he can pull your strings with buzzwords.

(06-03-2021, 03:42 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 11:33 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You really believe people are thinking more about the supposed coup than gas prices, the free for all that the border and everything under the sun being called “infrastructure”? That sounds like complete wishful thinking on your part.

Regardless of the wording, the things he's spending money on help people (other than the random foreign aid, which I disagree with).

It's hilarious that you call leftists fascists when the man you love openly advocated for fascism.  He just didn't call it that because he knows he can pull your strings with buzzwords.

It is not us that is trying to control speech, its not us that is censoring things we don't like, its not us burning books. No, that is YOUR side. They have a word for that. Its called FACISM... Embrace it, it's who you are.

(06-03-2021, 11:33 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You really believe people are thinking more about the supposed coup than gas prices, the free for all that the border and everything under the sun being called “infrastructure”? That sounds like complete wishful thinking on your part.

Do you understand how ridiculous you sound? Biden shut down the keystone and laid off 10K workers his first day in office which singlehandedly impacted gas prices. Not to mention let another pipeline get hacked under his watch which disrupted gas prices even more.

Continued Trumps border policy? LOL!

Regarding the part in bold.

1.  The President does not "control" gas prices, but his policies certainly are not helping.  Shutting down the Keystone pipeline putting many people out of jobs hurt more people than it helped.  Cancelling contracts in Alaska aren't much help either.

2.  Your quote is factually wrong.  Quite frankly it's the exact opposite.  Biden (and his handlers) reversed everything that President Trump put in place at the southern border (which was working).  It's a disaster down there right now and a humanitarian crisis that your president and party just ignores.

3.  The money that your party wants to spend doesn't "help" anybody except for your party's donors.  Quite frankly, it's the opposite.  Part of the reason that we are seeing the mass inflation right now is due to the Biden Harris administration regime.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 04:57 PM by mikesez.)

Biden could quadruple the federal gas tax and open our borders, and I would disagree with it if he did.
But, as long as he did so with the consent of Congress, it would be less damaging to our system of government than what happened on Jan 6.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-03-2021, 04:57 PM)mikesez Wrote: Biden could quadruple the federal gas tax and open our borders, and I would disagree with it if he did.
But, as long as he did so with the consent of Congress, it would be less damaging to our system of government than what happened on Jan 6.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. BULL... 

If you have a problem with Jan 6th, go ask the capitol police why they let people in, and then go see who the real agitators were that day, that's right it was leftist and ANTIFA the ironically named fascist org. People trying to make Jan 6th some horrible day in this countries history are a JOKE, a joke for everyone to point at and laugh...

(06-03-2021, 04:57 PM)mikesez Wrote: Biden could quadruple the federal gas tax and open our borders, and I would disagree with it if he did.

Biden hasn't (yet) increased the gas tax but he has opened the southern border.  Under President Trump we had the MSM talking about "children in cages" and you had your girl AOC go down to the border for a photo op.  Why do people of your party (democrat) stay away from the boarder and where is the outrage when the illegals are stacked in "cages" like cord wood?  Where is all of the "outrage" when children are being dropped over walls and abandoned on the boarder?

Regarding "Jan 6" it was not what you and your party try to make it.  There was no "riot" or "insurrection" as members of your party and the MSM try to portray it.  The only direct death involved was the shooting of an unarmed woman by capitol police that posed no direct threat.  I wonder why the officer involved has never been named?  I wonder why there is no investigation into an officer using deadly force?

Your democrat party along with your networks (NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS) have been feeding you your talking points and unfortunately there are so many people like you that lap it up and take it as "the truth".  Meanwhile they are silent when it comes to the real problems that we are facing.

What happens to all of the illegal aliens let into the country when they are bused/flown into cities throughout the country?  Who is going to take care of them?  Who is going to feed, house, clothe them?  I'll give you one small hint.  The taxes that the Biden Harris regime are trying to ram through.

You as well as a lot of other people really need to wake up rather than being "woke".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 06:45 PM by mikesez.)

(06-03-2021, 05:35 PM)Ronster Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. BULL... 

If you have a problem with Jan 6th, go ask the capitol police why they let people in, and then go see who the real agitators were that day, that's right it was leftist and ANTIFA the ironically named fascist org. People trying to make Jan 6th some horrible day in this countries history are a JOKE, a joke for everyone to point at and laugh...

Amazing.
Everything you just said is false.
I might be funny, but I'm not a joke.
You're a joke, but it's not funny.

(06-03-2021, 06:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Biden hasn't (yet) increased the gas tax but he has opened the southern border.  Under President Trump we had the MSM talking about "children in cages" and you had your girl AOC go down to the border for a photo op.  Why do people of your party (democrat) stay away from the boarder and where is the outrage when the illegals are stacked in "cages" like cord wood?  Where is all of the "outrage" when children are being dropped over walls and abandoned on the boarder?

Regarding "Jan 6" it was not what you and your party try to make it.  There was no "riot" or "insurrection" as members of your party and the MSM try to portray it.  The only direct death involved was the shooting of an unarmed woman by capitol police that posed no direct threat.  I wonder why the officer involved has never been named?  I wonder why there is no investigation into an officer using deadly force?

Your democrat party along with your networks (NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS) have been feeding you your talking points and unfortunately there are so many people like you that lap it up and take it as "the truth".  Meanwhile they are silent when it comes to the real problems that we are facing.

What happens to all of the illegal aliens let into the country when they are bused/flown into cities throughout the country?  Who is going to take care of them?  Who is going to feed, house, clothe them?  I'll give you one small hint.  The taxes that the Biden Harris regime are trying to ram through.

You as well as a lot of other people really need to wake up rather than being "woke".

The real question is what would have happened if the officer had not acted.
If Marauders were allowed to enter the House chamber, perhaps carrying weapons, who knows, would they have been able to hole themselves up there, perhaps with hostages? Would that have resulted in Trump's term in office being unconstitutionally extended? What kind of precedent would that set for the next transfer of power in 2024?

These are much more serious questions to our system of government than the number of immigrants we let in and the rate of taxes we charge.

What damage was done to our system of government?  Does it not continue to function?  Sure, the current administration could best be described as fumbling blindly in the dark, but that's not a product of Jan 6th.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-03-2021, 06:43 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

What damage was done to our system of government?  Does it not continue to function?  Sure, the current administration could best be described as fumbling blindly in the dark, but that's not a product of Jan 6th.

Jan 6 is shorthand for the whole series of damaging events.
Think about how Trump tried to get Brad raffensberger to violate the constitution and change the outcome for him. Think about how Trump tried to get Mike Pence to violate the constitution and change the outcome for him. We've now set a precedent that a president can try to induce others to violate the constitution, and he won't be removed from office or barred from office for it. How would you feel if Biden followed this precedent?
We have more elections coming up in 2022 and 2024. Should Biden start publicly calling for election officials and Kamala Harris to fudge the counting of votes now, or should he wait until after election day? How would you feel about that?

You actually wrote that out, read it to yourself and still posted it on here for all to read. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-03-2021, 08:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 03:42 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: The president does not control gas prices.

You actually wrote that out, read it to yourself and still posted it on here for all to read. Laughing

I used to feel bad about his negative rating, now I get it.