Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFT: GB Worst Coach in NFL History

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was this the first Jags game that PFT has seen? Thought they woulda put this out last season..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 08:24 AM by P. Haze.)

Only people shocked by this is delusional fans on this message board who refuse to believe what's been in their face for four years. Plain as day he's been the worst and sucks yearly. I saw all I needed to see when he blew that game against the Titans with Whitehurst quarterbacking.

I don't buy this part of the paragraph...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Fans like him,

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

​Because this is true

<p style="margin-left:40px;">reporters like him, players like him. I don’t feel good about saying what I’m about to say about him.

​They tend to think the fans like him.  Well we don't.  I will say the GM is a tad to blame as well.  The Offensive Line remains a problem and yesterday's injury isn't helping.  Not enough has been done.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:I don't buy this part of the paragraph...

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">Fans like him,

​Because this is true

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">reporters like him, players like him. I don’t feel good about saying what I’m about to say about him.

​They tend to think the fans like him. Well we don't. I will say the GM is a tad to blame as well. The Offensive Line remains a problem and yesterday's injury isn't helping. Not enough has been done.

I like him as a person, he seems like a good guy but as a coach he's clearly terrible.

Quote:I don't buy this part of the paragraph...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Fans like him,

​Because this is true

<p style="margin-left:40px;">reporters like him, players like him. I don’t feel good about saying what I’m about to say about him.

​They tend to think the fans like him.  Well we don't.  I will say the GM is a tad to blame as well.  The Offensive Line remains a problem and yesterday's injury isn't helping.  Not enough has been done.

To be fair, they must be reading this message board if they have come to the conclusion that fans like him.

At this point I am starting to think Bradley would struggle to win 7 games if he were coaching the 2007 Patriots or 1972 Dolphins. 

They are great teams but Bradley would find a way to keep them under .500. 

You guys don't need to feel sorry for Gus. Seriously. The man will pick up a DC job next year and he won't even miss a beat. He will go back to running a stud defense like he did in Seattle, then in 4 more years he will trick some other poor franchise into thinking he could be a good coach. This time, hopefully it is a team in the AFCS.

I don't feel sorry for Gus at all. I feel sorry for the fans.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

His record speaks for it self. Gus should be fired. He's making millions failing at just about everything he does. He needs to go fail somewhere else. I'm sure Orange and Brown would look fitting on him, Joeckle, Skuta, Yeldon, Poz, Bortles, Lee, Gratz, Who else did I forget.......

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I've already made my list of guys I'd like to get the next HC job. I'll be paying close attention to them this season. I'd be stunned if Gus is able to turn things around. 

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 08:52 AM by MoJagFan.)

I don't feel sorry for him.  They gave him an extension to match the GM's contract length.  No matter what happens we are paying him next year.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Haahahah, this is embarrassing.

Quote:I don't feel sorry for Gus at all. I feel sorry for the fans.

Neither do I, Gus is living his dream while us fans are living a nightmare and both of them are Gus coaching the Jaguars.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I didn't need no PFT to tell me that. 

Breaking
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

please fire this guy now, it is our only chance to light a fire under this team

LIES!!! the only thing they need to do is MORE BUBBLE SCREENS... Sure they don't work 98% of the time, but that's just because they need to do it MORE....BUBBLE SCREEN, BUBBLE SCREEN, HOW THE JAGWADS LOVE THE BUBBLE SCREEN!!

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 09:20 AM by MinistryMan2007.)

I've been a Gus guy from day one. Love the culture he wanted to build. He got players to buy in. He even got fans to buy in, for the most part. We all gave him a pass for the first couple years, because Joe Gibbs couldn't win with the talent this team lacked in Gus' first two seasons.

Preseason should've tipped us off, but many chose to just look past the TB game and brush it off as an aberration. It wasn't. The team wasn't ready to play then, and it wasn't ready to play yesterday. That's on the coaches. And, unfortunately, it appears that they're beginning to lose the locker room. I do feel badly for Gus, because he's a likeable guy. But, I think it may be time for a change. See what Olson can do for the rest of the season and let Hackett run the offense. If it sucks, blow it up at season's end.

He should be a special teams coach ONLY. Their job is to stand around and clap.