Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFT: GB Worst Coach in NFL History

Quote:Absolutely humiliating. The that last sentence really is the cherry on top.

I am TIRED of buying all this Jaguar gear and just getting humiliated every year.

I am TIRED of getting excited and ready for every season to just get let down because of one thing or another.

I am TIRED of wearing my Jaguars jersey and just getting made fun of because my team is absolute garbage.

I LOVE the Jaguars and will always support them. But its so hard. And honestly, it makes me not want to watch anymore football once I see my team being the joke of the NFL for yet another season. We are just a little bit more respected then the Browns.. and that is not saying much at all.

Greatness. This post. I think we're all right there with you. Stay strong. Our time is now.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ebuilding/

Is this really supposed to be "journalism"?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it is an NBC affiliate.

The last paragraph is extremely pathetic.

Quote: 

There’s still a lot of football left to play. If your team is 2-0, you feel like celebrating today. If your team is 0-2, you feel like crying today. But remember that we have a long way to go before the season is over. The Jets, Cowboys and Falcons all started 2-0 last year and missed the playoffs. The Texans and Seahawks both started 0-2 last year and made the playoffs. Don’t lose hope if your team isn’t playing well. Although if you’re a Jaguars fan, maybe it is time to lose hope.

This is pretty similar to the garbage that Alfie posts.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

After several years of the smaller pack tickets and last three of season tickets.....finances put me into a position to not renew for 2016.

I WAS going to pick up tickets on the exchange for the ravens ......er.....probably not now.

I can sit at home and watch this train wreck and not pay $8.00 a beer.

Com'on Khan....seriously?  :whistling:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Is this really supposed to be "journalism"? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it is an NBC affiliate.

The last paragraph is extremely pathetic.

This is pretty similar to the garbage that Alfie posts.

I'm not sure I really disagree with the author though. I honestly think gus is holding this team back significantly right now.

He needs to be replaced immediately.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."