Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can anyone help me resize this for my phone background?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jaguars/comment..._new_logo/

I was using the one with the wordmark on my Galaxy S7 but when I upgraded to an S21, its now zoomed into much. I need it a little smaller so it fits my screen. I tried adjusting it myself on my phone but it didn't work. Thanks if possible!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can’t help with this, but I absolutely love the background. Even though it’s too big, I just set my phone to it. So if anyone can resize, I now would too be interested.

Thanks for the cool wallpaper Brett.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 09:13 AM by Brett.)

(06-07-2021, 08:59 PM)Jags Wrote: I can’t help with this, but I absolutely love the background. Even though it’s too big, I just set my phone to it. So if anyone can resize, I now would too be interested.

Thanks for the cool wallpaper Brett.

You bet! Glad I was able to share it with you.

Save it to your desktop, resize it with an editing program and then send to your phone. That might work.

(06-08-2021, 09:30 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Save it to your desktop, resize it with an editing program and then send to your phone. That might work.

I can’t speak for Brett. But, I think he was hoping someone would do it for him and post it.  Im not asking that, of course.  I probably know more about computers than Bill gates and Steve Jobs combined.  That’s super easy like you said.  So... why don’t you help Brett out? Smile

I’d do it but I’m super busy and all, ya know..

(I also don’t use a desktop or know how to use the editing thing-a-ma-jig.).

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 01:51 PM by Brett.)

Thanks guys. I tried resizing it on my computer using Paint and Windows Live Photo Gallery but I can't get it to work. It just distorts the image and doesn't make the actual words/logo smaller for some reason.

(06-09-2021, 01:50 PM)Brett Wrote: Thanks guys. I tried resizing it on my computer using Paint and Windows Live Photo Gallery but I can't get it to work. It just distorts the image and doesn't make the actual words/logo smaller for some reason.

Use Google lens to see if you can find a better picture of that, it might make it easier to resize then.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

See if you can work with this…

[Image: 0772-CCEA-3544-4370-A39-A-9-F45835-CB49-A.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I tried to help but my computer disk is filled up with pictures of Tebow flexing.

There's a bunch of Jags wallpapers on Zedge.. a free ringtone/wallpaper app you can get on google play..

Zedge rocks..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-09-2021, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There's a bunch of Jags wallpapers on Zedge.. a free ringtone/wallpaper app you can get on google play..

Zedge rocks..

Is Zedge still free?  I thought it tried to charge me the last time I tried to download a ringtone.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-09-2021, 04:13 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There's a bunch of Jags wallpapers on Zedge.. a free ringtone/wallpaper app you can get on google play..

Zedge rocks..

Is Zedge still free?  I thought it tried to charge me the last time I tried to download a ringtone.

Yeah they have a paid and a free option. Might have to watch an ad every now and then.. Same content though.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

So what if “Brett” is a normal guy and has an iPhone. He won’t have the google play store . Then what does “he” do? I obviously know. I’m super knowledgeable in computing thingies. But he may not be. If I ask a yes/no question you can answer with “1” or “0”. I speak HTML as my second language.

I’m just trying to help a “Brett” out. (By Brett, I mean jags)

(06-09-2021, 07:18 PM)Jags Wrote: So what if “Brett” is a normal guy and has an iPhone.  He won’t have the google play store .  Then what does “he” do? I obviously know.  I’m super knowledgeable in computing thingies. But he may not be.  If I ask a yes/no question you can answer with “1” or “0”. I speak HTML as my second language.

I’m just trying to help a “Brett” out.  (By Brett, I mean jags)

If "Brett" has an iPhone then he is not a "normal guy".  Just saying...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 07:33 PM by Jags.)

(06-09-2021, 07:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 07:18 PM)Jags Wrote: So what if “Brett” is a normal guy and has an iPhone.  He won’t have the google play store .  Then what does “he” do? I obviously know.  I’m super knowledgeable in computing thingies. But he may not be.  If I ask a yes/no question you can answer with “1” or “0”. I speak HTML as my second language.

I’m just trying to help a “Brett” out.  (By Brett, I mean jags)

If "Brett" has an iPhone then he is not a "normal guy".  Just saying...

Oh, I’m sure “Brett” is super normal.  If he dresses like Waldo, you still wouldn’t be able to find him in a crowd.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 07:59 PM by Jags.)

Wait, wait,wait.  I get it now. Hahahaha. YOU think that I am asking these questions for MYSELF while I’m actually asking for “Brett”   Haha. That’s funny. I’ll have you know, I’ve got a pretty sweet background on my phone.  It’s a black background with a strategically sized Jaguars logo.  It’s zoomed in pretty well.  But that is the key to it’s awesomeness.  It looks like it’s coming in right at you.  Genius really.  But whatever tips you have for Brett, I’m sure he’d be appreciative.

I don't think I've ever seen my name used so many times in one thread, lol. Thanks guys for the suggestions to Zedge and Jaguars.com but I checked them out and don't prefer them as much. This one is real simple which I like better. Unfortunately I just can't get it to resize on my own!

(06-09-2021, 02:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: See if you can work with this…

Thanks, I tried that but it gave me the same issues of resizing and just distorted the image.

(06-10-2021, 08:36 AM)IBrett Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 02:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: See if you can work with this…

Thanks, I tried that but it gave me the same issues of resizing and just distorted the image.

I tried to get these nerds to help us I mean you.  Forget them.  They can’t help us you.  They don’t know either. But I will say the logo only looks good still.