Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
i hope we can have this (high character roster) in 2021

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 04:29 PM by snowwolf776.)

I am hopeing tebow, and minshew make the team,and jags keep them as players for them. it would be awsome all 3 guys are good with postive high character.

I also have a great thing jags fan could use if all 3 are on the team.  

Trevbowshew  mania.          why not?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tebow ain’t making the 53 bro.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 07:42 PM by Jags.)

Trevbowshew...hmmm

It just rolls off the tongue so...smooth and gently. Smently, if you will.

I think Snowwolf's greatest skill might be titles for his posts.

I get the feeling that Trev don’t need the spotlight light Tim. Gardner seems to do his photo shoots and jorts during the off-season. Tim just yearns for the cameras.

I remember his press conference up in NY. He really thought he could beat out Mark.

This is another one of Wolfie's magic tricks.. This thread will magically disappear, and then reappear in the Tebow thread.

They call him 'Old Smoke n' Mirrors Wolfie'...

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The push for "high character" locker rooms is nothing new and we've all seen it not work out when TC went there.

Just assemble talent and scheme it up well. I mean, I'd prefer if we didn't employ domestic abusers and murderers but... they do seem to pop up around the NFL from time to time unfortunately.

(06-08-2021, 09:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think Snowwolf's greatest skill might be titles for his posts.

He’s been around since the beginning of the old board. I think he’s earned that right.

On the old board he had over 50,000 posts.

(06-08-2021, 09:57 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think Snowwolf's greatest skill might be titles for his posts.

He’s been around since the beginning of the old board. I think he’s earned that right.

On the old board he had over 50,000 posts.

Dude's a legend..

Yep he’s a legend. One of the biggest Jag Fans. Only guy I know that posts hype videos on a weekly basis.

Can someone please correct Wolfie’s post count. Add 50k to whatever his current post count is.

(06-08-2021, 10:00 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yep he’s a legend. One of the biggest Jag Fans. Only guy I know that posts hype videos on a weekly basis.

Can someone please correct Wolfie’s post count. Add 50k to whatever his current post count is.

At least take him out of the red and put him in green. Don't do old smoke and mirrors like that..

(06-08-2021, 04:28 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I am hopeing tebow, and minshew make the team,and jags keep them as players for them. it would be awsome all 3 guys are good with postive high character.

I also have a great thing jags fan could use if all 3 are on the team.  

Trevbowshew  mania.          why not?

because one will be on the bench, one will be a free agent, and the other doesn't need two washouts affiliated with his brand.

I highly doubt they are the only three positive, high character guys on the team, too.

you never know whats ging to happen,and i am just say if all 3 are on the team that word is very catchy.  

it would be awsome to have that. I definttly will be makeing videos this year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.