Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lincoln Project video equating fascist antifa goons with WWII troops

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My eyes just rolled so hard I think I gave myself a retina cramp! Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That is disgusting and should be repulsive to any red blooded American.  To equate the heroes of D-Day to the limp wristed commies that are "antifa" is one of the lowest of lows that I've seen from our state controlled media.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

What did you expect from the Leftist Commie Mainstream Media..... It's an incestuous relationship they have with the spineless snowflakes known as Antifa and the rest of those left wng groups
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

Someone could plant some freedom seeds in their gardens and I wouldn't care..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I love this stuff. It's just driving more moderate voters to vote against them.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 08:16 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Bro, I saw this on so many headlines and ignored it, thinking it to be just another overreaction, but that is about as terrible as possible.

To the lefties on this board, please understand this is gaslighting at its finest. There should be literally no person on this board that can watch that clip and not be able to see how much they are manipulating facts to fit their narrative. Please. Use this obvious piece of propaganda and try to apply it to other analogies the left uses to reinforce its ideology. It can't be more obvious. Does anyone want to defend this?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL?!

Wow.

I imagine Mikesez shares the same feelings as Brian Williams.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 08:55 PM by mikesez.)

There might be soldiers who are brave for a bad cause, just as there might be soldiers who are cowardly for a good cause.
Just because we say a cause is good, does not mean we are saying everyone who fights for that cause is good.
And if a cause is bad, it does not follow that everyone who fights for that cause fights poorly.
Does it offend you that someone compared Dwight Eisenhower's troops 77 years ago to communist sympathizing protesters today? Well that comparison is not based in fact, so go ahead and be offended.
But does it offend you that most of the fighting in the effort to defeat Nazi Germany was done by actual Communists who weren't so limp-wristed? Can we discuss actual history without the Fox News crowd getting its panties in a wad?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Oh good lord.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 09:04 PM by mikesez.)

If you commit violence against your own seat of government, you are a revolutionary. If you are a revolutionary and you live in a classically liberal, Democratic Republic, (we do), you are either a fascist, if you are right wing, or a Communist, if you are left-wing.
Trump may not be exactly like Hitler, but he is a fascist, and this was revealed in time, and to deny it now is face-meltingly stupid.
Once you see that Trump is a fascist, there's nothing offensive about the video, other than equating protesting and voting to putting your life on the line in the battlefield. That part I don't like.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Seriously?

And you’re the one claiming to be smarter than everyone else? Okie doke, then.

What drivel.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 09:24 PM by WingerDinger.)

I propose that we be allowed to call people [BLEEP] again without a filter.. There's no better way to discribe this better than [BLEEP].

(06-08-2021, 09:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: If you commit violence against your own seat of government,  you are a revolutionary. If you are a revolutionary and you live in a classically liberal, Democratic Republic, (we do), you are either a fascist, if you are right wing, or a Communist, if you are left-wing.
Trump may not be exactly like Hitler, but he is a fascist, and this was revealed in time, and to deny it now is face-meltingly stupid.
Once you see that Trump is a fascist, there's nothing offensive about the video, other than equating protesting and voting to putting your life on the line in the battlefield. That part I don't like.

^^^ is [BLEEP]

(06-08-2021, 09:14 PM)Jags Wrote: Seriously?  

And you’re the one claiming to be smarter than everyone else?  Okie doke, then.

Don’t feed the trolls
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-08-2021, 09:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I propose that we be allowed to call people [BLEEP] again without a filter.. There's no better way to discribe this better than [BLEEP].

I don’t know why “idiot” is bleeped out like that for you.

What's so poetic about the presentation of that video is Brian Williams was once the lead dog in national network nightly news. Because of his lies, he now works second shift at an inconsequential network that openly masquerades as something it's not. MSNBC is like the transgender of actual news.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 09:45 PM by WingerDinger.)

(06-08-2021, 09:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I propose that we be allowed to call people [BLEEP] again without a filter.. There's no better way to discribe this better than [BLEEP].

I don’t know why “idiot” is bleeped out like that for you.

At least gotta bring back negative reputation.. just for a couple minutes.. I'll be like The Enola Gay..

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 09:46 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(06-08-2021, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: There might be soldiers who are brave for a bad cause, just as there might be soldiers who are cowardly for a good cause.
Just because we say a cause is good, does not mean we are saying everyone who fights for that cause is good.
And if a cause is bad, it does not follow that everyone who fights for that cause fights poorly.
Does it offend you that someone compared Dwight Eisenhower's troops 77 years ago to communist sympathizing protesters today? Well that comparison is not based in fact, so go ahead and be offended.
But does it offend you that most of the fighting in the effort to defeat Nazi Germany was done by actual Communists who weren't so limp-wristed? Can we discuss actual history without the Fox News crowd getting its panties in a wad?

You want to be smart so badly. I wish you had common sense to go with that zeal. Seriously, I appreciate you trying to take up the mantle here to turn this into an argument, but c'mon, dude. Know your history. Know what ANTIFA is and what it wants to accomplish. I recently watched a seminar at a university by the dude that wrote the ANTI-FASCIST handbook. He starts their history after Fascism arrives on the scene, and leaves out the important parts: ANTIFA wasn't called that then, they were called Communists AND Fascism was a movement created to overthrow COMMUNISM. The movement they call ANTI-FASCIST actually precedes Fascism. That's certainly interesting, no? So, no... ANTIFA is nothing like what happened on D-Day, and commies fighting ANTI-Fascists is not a proper cause and effect. The communists were always BAD, and this is also true of ANTIFA.

Trump is not a fascist. He is a national populist, and that isn't the same thing. I don't think you could even describe fascism without Googling it. Even then, you'd end up with a rudimentary and distorted version of it. The country that is the MOST fascist right now is China. It's not even close. The party that most closely resembles Mussolini's fascism is the democratic party, and it's not even close. 

You and your ilk are so into your rhetoric you can't distinguish facts anymore. You actively participate in your own gaslighting. Call a spade a spade. This has nothing to do with the Fox news crowd. This segment represents either something these guys actually believe (which is nonsense) or it's an example of how they try to deceive (which I think is more probable). Instead of recognizing it and using it to call into question how you are fed certain information, you just dismiss it... completely ignoring the hundreds of thousands of people who are digesting this tripe. Shame on you.