Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Laquon Treadwell trying out for Jaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2021, 06:18 PM by TLawIsEnforced.)

(06-14-2021, 05:17 PM)chris hill Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-minicamp/

[Image: incredulous.gif]

Titans trade for J.J. and improve team big time we gets busts/other team's leftovers... see score in gif for future reference...

(06-14-2021, 06:15 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 05:17 PM)chris hill Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-minicamp/

Titans trade for J.J. and improve team big time we gets busts/other team's leftovers... see score in gif for future reference...
Why would we trade for Julio in Trevor’s first year? Makes no sense. He would also eat into Chark’s and Shenault’s development.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Herp-derp.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-14-2021, 06:23 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:

Why would we trade for Julio in Trevor’s first year? Makes no sense. He would also eat into Chark’s and Shenault’s development.

We need a big time vet on both sides of the ball to help TLaw and the team gel ASAP...J. Jones is one such player....

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2021, 07:43 PM by ATLjag.)

Laquon Treadwell is the WR version of Taven Bryan....1st round pedigree with all the tools but lacks productivity.

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2021, 08:00 AM by Mikey.)

We need negative rep back, mods.

(06-14-2021, 06:35 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 06:23 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Why would we trade for Julio in Trevor’s first year? Makes no sense. He would also eat into Chark’s and Shenault’s development.

We need a big time vet on both sides of the ball to help TLaw and the team gel ASAP...J. Jones is one such player....

...so if TLaw fails, it's Chark and M Jones' fault? Maybe that's why we brought in the quitter Hyde...veteran leadership like that will go a long way to making Trevor a better insubordinate.

that's a new one, I'll give ya that.

Is he trying out at LB? Thought we might still be trying to switch things up with failed players.

(06-14-2021, 07:41 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Laquon Treadwell is the WR version of Taven Bryan....1st round pedigree with all the tools but lacks productivity.

Bryan wouldn’t make my practice squad team. I’ll be So glad to see him hit the road.

Even if we wanted Julio (thank God we didn't) he would have refused to come here.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(06-15-2021, 11:23 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 07:41 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Laquon Treadwell is the WR version of Taven Bryan....1st round pedigree with all the tools but lacks productivity.

Bryan wouldn’t make my practice squad team. I’ll be So glad to see him hit the road.

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...39585?s=19
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(06-14-2021, 06:35 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: TheDogCatcherWhy would we trade for Julio in Trevor’s first year? Makes no sense. He would also eat into Chark’s and Shenault’s development.

Maybe Zach Ertz can be the vet we need on offense to go along with Marvin Jones.

(06-15-2021, 06:24 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 11:23 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Bryan wouldn’t make my practice squad team. I’ll be So glad to see him hit the road.

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...39585?s=19

Great!

Honestly, Treadwell makes more sense to try as a TE convert than Tebow.

I'm not sleeping until we sign Percy Harvin !!!

(06-16-2021, 09:03 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm not sleeping until we sign Percy Harvin !!!
Dallas Baker!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-15-2021, 10:40 PM)Upper Wrote: Honestly, Treadwell makes more sense to try as a TE convert than Tebow.

https://twitter.com/E_Dilla/status/1405889452870934535

(06-14-2021, 06:35 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 06:23 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Why would we trade for Julio in Trevor’s first year? Makes no sense. He would also eat into Chark’s and Shenault’s development.

Marvin Jones is that imo.
No Fun

Signed
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-18-2021, 10:32 AM)nhiverson Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 06:35 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: We need a big time vet on both sides of the ball to help TLaw and the team gel ASAP...J. Jones is one such player....

Marvin Jones is that imo.

Agreed