Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The official DEAD ZONE thread

Well, that's it for a month folks. Hopefully it will be an uneventful month off for the guys in teal. Lets hope for no injuries, no arrest, no nothing. May they all stay safe on their month long vacation and not do ANYTHING stupid. 

Welcome to the DEAD ZONE.....

Anyone have any anecdotes of dead zones of years past that want to bring up as a cautionary tale to our fledgling Jaguars? 

Let's go J'J's, Lets go....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-15-2021, 05:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: Well, that's it for a month folks. Hopefully it will be an uneventful month off for the guys in teal. Lets hope for no injuries, no arrest, no nothing. May they all stay safe on their month long vacation and not do ANYTHING stupid. 

Anyone have any anecdotes of dead zones of years past that want to bring up as a cautionary tale to our fledgling Jaguars? 

Recent memory of Dante Fowler stealing a grocery bag and stomping on a man's glasses. I'm sure I forgot something about it but without googling that's what I remember.

(06-15-2021, 05:35 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 05:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: Well, that's it for a month folks. Hopefully it will be an uneventful month off for the guys in teal. Lets hope for no injuries, no arrest, no nothing. May they all stay safe on their month long vacation and not do ANYTHING stupid. 

Recent memory of Dante Fowler stealing a grocery bag and stomping on a man's glasses. I'm sure I forgot something about it but without googling that's what I remember.

Oh, that's right...I remember that, vaguely. Must have been heat stroke.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Haha! I was just going to post as long as Lawrence doesnt throw someones groceries into a river then it's a success

I have been lurking but not really much to talk about.  With training camp that will end soon.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Do we have any idea when they announce who will be on this years Hardknocks?

I'm still on the fence if I want it to be the Jaguars, but it would definitely make me interested in watching it.

I will be watching some nba finals during the "dead zone"

Soon enough, we will be in preseason and madden for playstation or xbox will be coming out followed by the best time of year, College football and Jaguars time for week 1 in september.

I can’t wait to watch Trevor play as a Jaguar

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2021, 10:42 PM by Upper.)

Hopefully the most newsworthy thing we see are more Marissa IG posts about how much she and Trevor are enjoying their new city.

(06-15-2021, 06:57 PM)High Octane Wrote: Do we have any idea when they announce who will be on this years Hardknocks?

I'm still on the fence if I want it to be the Jaguars, but it would definitely make me interested in watching it.

I checked and in past years it was mid to late June, so we should hear any day now.

I wonder what Trevor dreamt about last night... Was it throwing 35 touchdowns? Was it getting rookie MVP awards? Or was it being a rookie taking his team to the SuperBowl? Sigh, I wonder...

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 09:42 AM by scottyg.)

Dude's grocery bag contained liquor and was chucked into a nearby lake.  Eggs and milk would have been no big deal, but throwing out the liquor?  Many considered that to be the most heinous part of the crime. lol

(06-16-2021, 09:33 AM)Ronster Wrote: I wonder what Trevor dreamt about last night... Was it throwing 35 touchdowns? Was it getting rookie MVP awards? Or was it being a rookie taking his team to the SuperBowl? Sigh, I wonder...

Gross.    Wink

(06-16-2021, 09:38 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 05:35 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Recent memory of Dante Fowler stealing a grocery bag and stomping on a man's glasses. I'm sure I forgot something about it but without googling that's what I remember.

Dude's grocery bag contained liquor and was chucked into a nearby lake.  Eggs and milk would have been no big deal, but throwing out the liquor?  Many considered that to be the most heinous part of the crime. lol

(06-16-2021, 09:33 AM)Ronster Wrote: I wonder what Trevor dreamt about last night... Was it throwing 35 touchdowns? Was it getting rookie MVP awards? Or was it being a rookie taking his team to the SuperBowl? Sigh, I wonder...

Gross.    Wink

I know right.... HAHAHA

Brian William's DUI anyone?
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Wasnt there a vehicle in a lake. Yep.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/s...-264785672

Did you know that Trevor has lost only two games since High School... is that right?

It didn't make the news, but Blackmon was seen getting cut off after 8 double cocktails for lunch at the Ruby Tuesday's at the Avenues during his last dead zone with the team. He was already in the substance abuse program and wasn't supposed to be drinking at all. I was saddened by the news.

(06-17-2021, 09:29 AM)Ronster Wrote: Did you know that Trevor has lost only two games since High School... is that right?

no, it's not.

google/wiki should be able to help you out.

(06-17-2021, 11:19 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 09:29 AM)Ronster Wrote: Did you know that Trevor has lost only two games since High School... is that right?

no, it's not.

I don't trust those sites. Maybe I'll try duckduckgo.com instead

(06-17-2021, 11:46 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 11:19 AM)Mikey Wrote: no, it's not.

I don't trust those sites. Maybe I'll try duckduckgo.com instead

2 losses in college
3 losses in H.S.