Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Keenan Overruled?

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2021/06/...utType=amp

If true it's just another reason to hate the previous regime.

“The previous coaching staff didn’t want a No. 1 receiver and I know how bad that bugged Keenan …,” Smith said. “Keenan McCardell was not allowed to coach like he wanted to. Let me say it again. Keenan McCardell was not allowed to coach the receivers the way he wanted to.”
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What a stellar coaching staff we held onto like a stupid security blanket. Jeez never, ever has one stupid season (*cough 2017) derailed a franchise.

“Those who know the game knew that Keenan McCardell was not allowed to coach those receivers and it affected DJ Chark’s development because Keenan was not allowed to coach those receivers the way he wanted to.”

Caldwell got talent when it fell to him and no Brainerd there way as our selection. He occasionally blind squirrelled talent like Chark and we coached them into the ground.

If Meyer is half a real deal Chark and Schenault should shine.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(06-19-2021, 09:06 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: What a stellar coaching staff we held onto like a stupid security blanket. Jeez never, ever has one stupid season (*cough 2017) derailed a franchise.

“Those who know the game knew that Keenan McCardell was not allowed to coach those receivers and it affected DJ Chark’s development because Keenan was not allowed to coach those receivers the way he wanted to.”

Caldwell got talent when it fell to him and no Brainerd there way as our selection. He occasionally blind squirrelled talent like Chark and we coached them into the ground.

That's going to have little to do with Meyer and a lot to do with Trevor.

We know Chark is good, hes just had to play with a bunch of bums at QB. If Trevor is even half a real deal then Chark, Shenault (had a fine rookie season with bums as well) and everybody else on the Offense should shine.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2021, 04:37 PM by JagFanatic24.)

(06-19-2021, 10:38 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 09:06 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: What a stellar coaching staff we held onto like a stupid security blanket. Jeez never, ever has one stupid season (*cough 2017) derailed a franchise.

That's going to have little to do with Meyer and a lot to do with Trevor.

We know Chark is good, hes just had to play with a bunch of bums at QB. If Trevor is even half a real deal then Chark, Shenault (had a fine rookie season with bums as well) and everybody else on the Offense should shine.

I agree.

Literally the entire offense will be better from  the Trevor Lawrence effect. There will also be more fans, more commercials, more swag, more tickets sold, and more wins.

I take what Jimmy says with several grains of salt.

I also don’t care about the #1 receiver thing.

That said, I’m certain the last regime did not develop talent well.

Jimmy snortin' the hash marks again...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-21-2021, 10:17 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Jimmy snortin' the hash marks again...

LOL
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-20-2021, 04:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I take what Jimmy says with several grains of salt.

Don't put down too much salt, you might cause a relapse.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-21-2021, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 04:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I take what Jimmy says with several grains of salt.

Don't put down too much salt, you might cause a relapse.

Y'all are vicious.

I love it

(06-22-2021, 08:14 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Don't put down too much salt, you might cause a relapse.

Y'all are vicious.

I love it

But do you love it as much as Jimmy?

Ninja

Real nice to make fun of someone's problem there guys.

[Image: 5b3340657da4f_thumb900.jpg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 02:06 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Keenan overruled.  Cry me a river. Perhaps that's what you get for selling out your team to go to Tampa Bay.  Payback's a [BLEEP] Kennan.  We only brought you in as a coach to ensure you would fail here (1-15) and have to revert to going to the coldest city in the US to continue your coaching career.   Best of Luck in your new endeavors.  May you freeze your [BLEEP] off in MN.  Good luck attempting to work with the piss poor WR/TE talent they provided you up there.

(06-23-2021, 02:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Keenan overruled.  Cry me a river. Perhaps that's what you get for selling out your team to go to Tampa Bay.  Payback's a [BLEEP] Kennan.  We only brought you in as a coach to ensure you would fail here (1-15) and have to revert to going to the coldest city in the US to continue your coaching career.   Best of Luck in your new endeavors.  May you freeze your [BLEEP] off in MN.  Good luck attempting to work with the piss poor WR/TE talent they provided you up there.

LOL.  Laughing  Unless your post was sarcasm... then it's not so funny.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-23-2021, 02:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 02:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Keenan overruled.  Cry me a river. Perhaps that's what you get for selling out your team to go to Tampa Bay.  Payback's a [BLEEP] Kennan.  We only brought you in as a coach to ensure you would fail here (1-15) and have to revert to going to the coldest city in the US to continue your coaching career.   Best of Luck in your new endeavors.  May you freeze your [BLEEP] off in MN.  Good luck attempting to work with the piss poor WR/TE talent they provided you up there.

LOL.  Laughing  Unless your post was sarcasm... then it's not so funny.

Of course not.  His failure to establish a connection between Glennon and Conley (like Montana had with Rice) was the beginning of his demise. Smile

Glennon and luton were so difficult to watch last season. No good.

(06-23-2021, 03:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 02:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Laughing  Unless your post was sarcasm... then it's not so funny.

Of course not.  His failure to establish a connection between Glennon and Conley (like Montana had with Rice) was the beginning of his demise. Smile

So how exactly did he "sell out his team to go to Tampa Bay"?   Laughing

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 06:05 PM by Jag88.)

All jokes aside, ramsey gets the biggest sell out award. #1 $ell out