Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
White People Told They Must Pay $50 ‘Reparations’ Fee to Attend City Park Event

White People Told They Must Pay $50 ‘Reparations’ Fee to Attend City Park Event

A radio talk-show host has revealed that organizers of a black “pride” event at a public park in Seattle are insisting that white people pay a “reparations” fee of up to $50 in order to enter in a race-based manipulation that has the endorsement of mayoral candidate Lorena Gonzalez.

https://us24news.com/2021/06/22/white-pe...BC7vE1lq88
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-22-2021, 11:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote: White People Told They Must Pay $50 ‘Reparations’ Fee to Attend City Park Event

A radio talk-show host has revealed that organizers of a black “pride” event at a public park in Seattle are insisting that white people pay a “reparations” fee of up to $50 in order to enter in a race-based manipulation that has the endorsement of mayoral candidate Lorena Gonzalez.

This is what happens when society elevates ignorance. I would cause a scene, maybe cause a fight. I dare anyone to say to my face anything remotely like this, I will hurt their feelings.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Sounds like a small trade-off for the 55+ years of continued discrimination in the workplace since Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed.

(06-22-2021, 11:52 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 11:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote: White People Told They Must Pay $50 ‘Reparations’ Fee to Attend City Park Event

This is what happens when society elevates ignorance. I would cause a scene, maybe cause a fight. I dare anyone to say to my face anything remotely like this, I will hurt their feelings.

Yeah, people are to ignorant to realize they can just go do something else.
s
;

;

That is hilarious.  And obviously illegal.  I'll be interested to see if they get away with it.

(06-22-2021, 12:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

That is hilarious.  And obviously illegal.  I'll be interested to see if they get away with it.

Hurricane is all in. I think he’s giving out $50 bills to all black people because of discrimination.

(06-22-2021, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Sounds like a small trade-off for the 55+ years of continued discrimination in the workplace since Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed.

Sounds like BULL. I am over all this crap. They can take all of that, and shove it where they know it belongs. The only discrimination going on these days is anti white and Asian discrimination, and that too will be nipped in the bud. But thank you for making my point beautifully
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-22-2021, 01:09 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Sounds like a small trade-off for the 55+ years of continued discrimination in the workplace since Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed.

The only discrimination going on these days is anti white and Asian discrimination, and that too will be nipped in the bud.

I think Italian discrimination is still acceptable.
s
;

;

(06-22-2021, 01:26 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:09 PM)Ronster Wrote:  The only discrimination going on these days is anti white and Asian discrimination, and that too will be nipped in the bud.

I think Italian discrimination is still acceptable.

Thats a wopper.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 01:35 PM by Ronster.)

(06-22-2021, 01:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:26 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: I think Italian discrimination is still acceptable.

Thats a wopper.

No, no... that's Amore'

(06-22-2021, 01:35 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Thats a wopper.

No, no... that's Amore'

[Image: mg4ejqs1qqr21.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-22-2021, 01:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:35 PM)Ronster Wrote: No, no... that's Amore'

[Image: mg4ejqs1qqr21.jpg]

HAHA, that sounds like "reparations"

What does paying "reparations" at a LGBTQ pride event have to do with workplace discrimination?

(06-22-2021, 03:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

What does paying "reparations" at a LGBTQ pride event have to do with workplace discrimination?

I'm just saying it's a small trade-off.   As a white male, I definitely think I benefited in the workplace over females and minorities over the course of my 30 year career.  My current company has taken some tremendous efforts to equal the playing field but I know it's not like that everywhere.

(06-22-2021, 03:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 03:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: What does paying "reparations" at a LGBTQ pride event have to do with workplace discrimination?

I'm just saying it's a small trade-off.   As a white male, I definitely think I benefited in the workplace over females and minorities over the course of my 30 year career.  My current company has taken some tremendous efforts to equal the playing field but I know it's not like that everywhere.

But it’s not a small trade-off. It’s an illegal practice.

(06-22-2021, 03:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 03:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm just saying it's a small trade-off.   As a white male, I definitely think I benefited in the workplace over females and minorities over the course of my 30 year career.  My current company has taken some tremendous efforts to equal the playing field but I know it's not like that everywhere.

There's no such thing as "illegal" when it comes to screwing Whitey.

What's really cool about this event is that the minority gays are [BLEEP] over the white gays. That helps all us Normies since the left is really starting to eat each other over who is the most victimized and that's always better for us.

Reparations are completely pointless since slavery ended about 150 years ago. Everyone who was effected by it is already dead. I would have been all for reparations 125 years ago, but we're a little late. Too late. Besides, what about the Native Americans? No group of people in the U.S. has been treated worse. They deserve reparations before any other group.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 11:01 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-22-2021, 03:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 03:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm just saying it's a small trade-off.   As a white male, I definitely think I benefited in the workplace over females and minorities over the course of my 30 year career.  My current company has taken some tremendous efforts to equal the playing field but I know it's not like that everywhere.

But you are ok with storming the Capitol Building.  Interesting.

(06-22-2021, 08:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Reparations are completely pointless since slavery ended about 150 years ago. Everyone who was effected by it is already dead. I would have been all for reparations 125 years ago, but we're a little late. Too late. Besides, what about the Native Americans? No group of people in the U.S. has been treated worse. They deserve reparations before any other group.

This is completely what's wrong with our society.  The perception of a large group of people think everything has been just fine since slavery ended.  Racism and Discrimination continues long after slavery.  Heck, just look at the trials and tribulations of our US Military as they dealt with sexual harassment cases and sexual preference discrimination via their "don't ask don't tell" policy.

It's getting hard to take you seriously.

(06-23-2021, 10:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 03:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But it’s not a small trade-off. It’s an illegal practice.

But you are ok with storming the Capitol Building.  Interesting.

(06-22-2021, 08:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Reparations are completely pointless since slavery ended about 150 years ago. Everyone who was effected by it is already dead. I would have been all for reparations 125 years ago, but we're a little late. Too late. Besides, what about the Native Americans? No group of people in the U.S. has been treated worse. They deserve reparations before any other group.

This is completely what's wrong with our society.  The perception of a large group of people think everything has been just fine since slavery ended.  Racism and Discrimination continues long after slavery.  Heck, just look at the trials and tribulations of our US Military as they dealt with sexual harassment cases and sexual preference discrimination via their "don't ask don't tell" policy.

Racism and discrimination are a long way off from slavery. They are two entirely different entities. Some black people deal with a lot of racism. That is a fact, but others do not. Giving everyone a free handout via reparations is not gonna solve anything. Many undeserving people will be getting free money, much like the way stimulus checks have been handed out like candy to both the needy as well as the rich. Although there are pockets of blatant racism and discrimination, there are also people who take advantage of the way the media portrays it and even though some people are largely uneffected, they blame racism instead of their own poor life choices regarding their own situations. Many people use racism as a crutch instead of taking personal responsibility. There has to be a way of separating those effected by racism and those who are thoughtless, reckless and irresponsible, before reparations can be made and that will never happen. 

Sexual harassment cases in the military are an entirely different issue and should be dealt with immediately. It should've been addressed many years ago. 

Don't ask, don't tell was a great compromise and why it was done away with is beyond me. I don't care, nor do I wanna know about anyone else's sexual preferences, so I would never ask. I also believe other people shouldn't be announcing their sexuality to anyone and everyone. We don't care. Keep it to yourself, gay, straight or whatever people are calling themselves nowadays. Personally, I think "don't ask, don't tell" should be a national law.