Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Looting Charges Against Violent Rioters Dropped – DA Building Case Against Trump

Almost 500 Looting Charges Against Violent Rioters Dropped – DA Building Case Against Trump Instead

Instead of charging close to 500 BLM/Antifa activist rioters that were arrested, The NY District Attorney dropped charges and is putting efforts toward building a case against Former POTUS Donald Trump, according to Fox News.

https://m.analyzingamerica.org/2021/06/6...J7kuAxmJPI
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The left holds the power because the so called MSM does not hold them accountable and is in fact partnered with them. They share a common goal, the destruction of western civilization. And there are still too many sheeple out there to really do anything about it.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 04:36 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(06-23-2021, 04:28 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 01:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: The left holds the power because the so called MSM does not hold them accountable and is in fact partnered with them. They share a common goal, the destruction of western civilization. And there are still too many sheeple out there to really do anything about it.

Hi Ronster's 12 year old daughter.  You shouldn't use Daddy's computer when he isn't around to post unintelligent stuff on here.

Can you not be intelligent at the age of 12 in your WT household?

You should change your avatar to the unraked bunkers of Jax beach municipal golf club.

(06-23-2021, 01:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: The left holds the power because the so called MSM does not hold them accountable and is in fact partnered with them. They share a common goal, the destruction of western civilization. And there are still too many sheeple out there to really do anything about it.

Hi Ronster's 12 year old daughter.  You shouldn't use Daddy's computer when he isn't around to post unintelligent stuff on here.

The left usually lashes out when confronted with the truth. The left loathes truth, because, yes; truth is racist...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-23-2021, 05:34 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 04:28 PM)captivating Wrote: Hi Ronster's 12 year old daughter.  You shouldn't use Daddy's computer when he isn't around to post unintelligent stuff on here.

The left usually lashes out when confronted with the truth. The left loathes truth, because, yes; truth is racist...

I can't say that I disagree much with this.  The only thing that I would change is that the left loathes the truth because the truth doesn't fit their agenda of white supremacy and the supposed "systematic racism".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2021, 05:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:34 PM)Ronster Wrote: The left usually lashes out when confronted with the truth. The left loathes truth, because, yes; truth is racist...

I can't say that I disagree much with this.  The only thing that I would change is that the left loathes the truth because the truth doesn't fit their agenda of white supremacy and the supposed "systematic racism".

Systematic racism is a thing. Just look at the old NFL policy on brain injuries and CTE. Black players were given a lower base score which led to many of them not being able to make claims after their careers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Not really hard to hack his password --- inititially Trump2016 then Trump2020 now ILoveTrump4Ever next Trump2024 then IWasWrong