Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,” has been removed from Disney show

“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,” has been removed from Disney World’s fireworks announcement because it isn’t inclusive enough   Really: https://t.co/nqa3wrMrgt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

D-generation X hardest hit.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Would love to see a large corporation take a stand against this nonsense. Cancel culture isn't a real thing.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2021, 05:22 PM by homebiscuit.)

I don’t really care one way or the other. The new intro seems fine to me. It’s just the fact they cater to such a small group of people. Out of a crowd of 20,000, less than ten people may take offense. Even then it’s mostly manufactured. 

I sure hope this stuff comes to an end soon.

(07-03-2021, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Would love to see a large corporation take a stand against this nonsense.  Cancel culture isn't a real thing.

Goya did and look how it turned out for them. I honestly thought others would follow their lead. Alas…

Here's the thing though, no one was complaining or protesting to make this happen. Someone in leadership there thought this was a good idea, and since we know that corporations only do things like this to improve profits, there must be some supporting evidence that it contributes to that outcome. Cancel Culture is a real thing, but so is Virtue Signaling, and this smacks of the latter.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Thong is, it really does cover all the categories that actually exist.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2021, 07:45 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-03-2021, 06:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Here's the thing though, no one was complaining or protesting to make this happen. Someone in leadership there thought this was a good idea, and since we know that corporations only do things like this to improve profits, there must be some supporting evidence that it contributes to that outcome. Cancel Culture is a real thing, but so is Virtue Signaling, and this smacks of the latter.

Disney would have survived just fine even if they put Trumps silhouette on their logo.

I disagree that cancel culture is real. These liberals are like bullies. If you stand up to them, they move on to the next target.

(07-03-2021, 07:34 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: Thong is, it really does cover all the categories that actually exist.

I disagree. Thongs cover very little.

(07-03-2021, 09:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 07:34 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: Thong is, it really does cover all the categories that actually exist.

I disagree. Thongs cover very little.

You owe me a diet root beer. I snort laughed this one all over myself! Laughing Laughing Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???