Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I have never been this excited over art before

But I just bought these two paintings, I couldn't decide between the two so I bought both. I do favor Colorful nights over Inside the Rain by a just a little bit. Which do you prefer? 

[Image: COLORFUL-NIGHT_7.jpg]

[Image: fine-art-paintings.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They're both good. I really like the one at the top.

(07-07-2021, 04:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: They're both good.  I really like the one at the top.

A Colorful Night... ya... that is the picture that got me interested in him as an artist. He has tons of pictures. But they both speak to me.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

The top one. Bottom one looks like the front of a mushy love card to me.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Park West?
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(07-07-2021, 05:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The top one. Bottom one looks like the front of a mushy love card to me.

I'm starting to like the bottom one more than when I first looked at it.

(07-07-2021, 05:20 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 05:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The top one. Bottom one looks like the front of a mushy love card to me.

I'm starting to like the bottom one more than when I first looked at it.

I’m all about the bright colors!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The way he reflects light and images on the ground is really cool. I like the top one a lot but the bottom is subtle yet eye catching.

Good stuff.

The top one is very unique. I can envision being there. I love how art brings out certain emotions. And they both invoke different emotions imho.

Both paintings are cool in their own right. Me personally, I like the bottom one. Seems more “real”. Seems more “outdoorsy” and “natural “. Plus, despite the clarity, that dude could be going back to his place with a fine dime brizzle. She seems a tad bit skinny. But I don’t think I’d kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

I'm more of a Norman Rockwell kinda guy.. But those are nice. I like the top one..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The last time I was excited about art, he announced he was moving the Browns to Baltimore.

I hope he gets an extra large pineapple this morning.

I like the bottom one better but the top one is good too.

I think the top one looks as if someone puked up some skittles on a canvas.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Well, they both finally came in and they both look great. If you get his art, get the bigger size, they sent the small one by mistake and I had to send it back and the difference between the two was huge.