Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We need cameras in the classrooms

Why shouldn't parents be able to logon and see what teachers are teaching OUR kids? These Teachers are supposedly professionals and besides, if kids know their parents can log in and see how they are behaving, they might behave more. Also, we can see what our kids are learning instead of math, English, reading, ECT. 

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/wh...classroom/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ECT?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Uh oh, grammar police are here!

I agree, we have cameras everywhere else. What are they afraid of?[Image: YMrtQwLA.jpeg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

While I'm all for holding teachers accountable, it will never happen.  Too many privacy issues with the students, especially the minors.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(07-08-2021, 01:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote: While I'm all for holding teachers accountable, it will never happen.  Too many privacy issues with the students, especially the minors.

I disagree, they can allow only access to parents and other people that should have access. There is nothing going on supposedly except teaching and learning, right? What's to hide?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-08-2021, 01:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote: While I'm all for holding teachers accountable, it will never happen.  Too many privacy issues with the students, especially the minors.

They have cameras like this at daycares, that only parents have access to. Why would this be any different as far as privacy issues go?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-08-2021, 11:14 AM)RicoTx Wrote: ECT?

Electroconvulsive Therapy. What we used to call shock therapy for casting the demons out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-08-2021, 03:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 11:14 AM)RicoTx Wrote: ECT?

Electroconvulsive Therapy. What we used to call shock therapy for casting the demons out.

Stop doing that!! I have him on ignore for a reason. Good Grief.. I was going to say science and history instead of ECT, but lefties have hijacked those subjects and it was just easier to say ECT. lol...

(07-08-2021, 01:21 PM)Ronster Wrote:

I disagree, they can allow only access to parents and other people that should have access. There is nothing going on supposedly except teaching and learning, right? What's to hide?

(07-08-2021, 02:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

They have cameras like this at daycares, that only parents have access to. Why would this be any different as far as privacy issues go?

If they can secure it yes, but I'm sure some parents wouldn't mind making some money by selling access. Then hackers would be a different problem. I agree with it in principle but I'm sure there would be to much push-back. Police and school security would be able to know what was happening in real-time. I'm not sure why any liberal would push-back to stop a school shooting.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 04:12 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(07-08-2021, 11:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: Why shouldn't parents be able to logon and see what teachers are teaching OUR kids? These Teachers are supposedly professionals and besides, if kids know their parents can log in and see how they are behaving, they might behave more. Also, we can see what our kids are learning instead of math, English, reading, ECT. 

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/wh...classroom/

So, let me get this straight.  If you have a 3rd grade son, you want to have the capabilities of checking out all of the little girls in his classroom?  That's essentially what they'd be giving you rights to do.  Personally, if I had a 3rd grade daughter, I don't want pervs checking her out just because their son or daughter is in the same classroom.

I would 100% be for this as long as they're behind a really strong firewall that only the parents have access to.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 04:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(07-08-2021, 02:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

I'd have to believe that stats show pedophiles target 1st through 12th graders more than they do kids between 1 and 4 years old.

(07-08-2021, 04:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I would 100% be for this as long as they're behind a really strong firewall that only the parents have access to.

Just place the camera on the teacher, if anything.

That said, do you think all employees in Corporate America should have cameras on them during each workday between 8am and 5pm?  I sure as hell wouldn't want to be monitored all throughout the workday.

(07-08-2021, 04:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 02:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They have cameras like this at daycares, that only parents have access to. Why would this be any different as far as privacy issues go?

I'd have to believe that stats show pedophiles target 1st through 12th graders more than they do kids between 1 and 4 years old.

(07-08-2021, 04:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I would 100% be for this as long as they're behind a really strong firewall that only the parents have access to.

That said, do you think all employees in Corporate America should have cameras on them during each workday between 8am and 5pm?  I sure as hell wouldn't want to be monitored all throughout the workday.

Your not teaching peoples kids and you are not threating to teach them that all white people are evil racist.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 04:40 PM by RicoTx.)

(07-08-2021, 03:59 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 03:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Electroconvulsive Therapy. What we used to call shock therapy for casting the demons out.

Stop doing that!! I have him on ignore for a reason. Good Grief.. I was going to say science and history instead of ECT, but lefties have hijacked those subjects and it was just easier to say ECT. lol...

Probably would have been better if you had just used the actual abbreviation for et cetera.

(07-08-2021, 11:33 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Uh oh, grammar police are here!

I agree, we have cameras everywhere else. What are they afraid of?[Image: YMrtQwLA.jpeg]

So you don't appreciate the irony of someone that wants cameras in classrooms and can't use a simple abbreviation correctly?

Maybe you should go back to the being the COVID-19 vaccine police.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 04:48 PM by WingerDinger.)

(07-08-2021, 04:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 02:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They have cameras like this at daycares, that only parents have access to. Why would this be any different as far as privacy issues go?

That should be up to the employer, not the employee.. I worked for years with cameras focused in on you and it didn't bother me a bit. If you don't want to be monitored, don't work there..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Wouldn't there be far less issues with an audio only feed?

Seems simple enough.

(07-08-2021, 05:31 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Wouldn't there be far less issues with and audio only feed?

Seems simple enough.

hmmm, good point

You could never guarantee this. Besides, a school of 1,000 children is bound to have a parent with questionable motives who will pass on log in details to others.

I find the whole idea distasteful and very, very concerning and I am surprised people would support a pedophile's buffet like this.

Such a thing does not exist.

HACKING 101 - Don't attempt to hack the firewall, hack the parents.  Get their login credentials and you're in.

I've done a few experiments in the past that came to the same conclusion.  A "firewall" isn't going to protect the data or whatever you are trying to protect.  You would probably be shocked at how many people have internet devices exposed that are relatively easy to hack.  People are too easy to figure out.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-08-2021, 05:43 PM)captivating Wrote:

You could never guarantee this. Besides, a school of 1,000 children is bound to have a parent with questionable motives who will pass on log in details to others.

I find the whole idea distasteful and very, very concerning and I am surprised people would support a pedophile's buffet like this.

LOL, LIAR... You are against ANY teacher accountability. What about Audio only?