Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Would you trade Robinson to the Rams?

They just lost Cam Akers for the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

for their next available first rounder, sure.

For a day 2 pick, yeah. Not for the silly offers I've seen some 'experts' throwing out there.

If it's anything less than a second round pick, I wouldn't do it.

Do the Rams have any draft picks to trade? And remember, they're pretty loaded this year. Anything we'd get would likely be a late in the round.

I wouldn't trade him at all unless we got a ridiculous offer.  What the heck do we do if Travis goes down? We need two quality starting caliber running backs to make it through the season. Trading him would be foolish.

JRob is going to be the starter.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021, 06:49 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(07-20-2021, 12:29 PM)Mikey Wrote: for their next available first rounder, sure.

Like in 6 years? no thanks.

(07-20-2021, 12:55 PM)Upper Wrote: For a day 2 pick, yeah. Not for the silly offers I've seen some 'experts' throwing out there.

Still a NO from me
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

No. No reason to trade away a great player on rookie contract.

For a pick, no.

For a player, yes. But they're not likely to give up one of the players we want. (and no, I'm not thinking of the quitter)

Yea lets just trade away our only proven/good RB... The [BLEEP] kind of question is this?

To those of you actually saying yes.. For one, you can't honestly be serious and for two, why? Because we have ETN? He hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL and hasn't proven anything.

They can have Hyde for a 5th or 6th round pick.

(07-20-2021, 04:46 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yea lets just trade away our only proven/good RB... The [BLEEP] kind of question is this?

To those of you actually saying yes.. For one, you can't honestly be serious and for two, why? Because we have ETN? He hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL and hasn't proven anything.

Exactly.  So many people [BLEEP] and moan because we don't have good players.  When we do get good players they want to trade them away for draft picks.  It's pretty stupid in my opinion.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021, 06:40 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

We should trade them Hyde for a pick not Robinson

Hyde for a 5th

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021, 07:02 PM by Bullseye.)

(07-20-2021, 04:46 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yea lets just trade away our only proven/good RB... The [BLEEP] kind of question is this?

(07-20-2021, 05:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Exactly.  So many people [BLEEP] and moan because we don't have good players.  When we do get good players they want to trade them away for draft picks.  It's pretty stupid in my opinion.

Lingering Ketchmaniisms. Picks not players

Bzzzt.

You use picks to GET players.

When are we actually going to keep the good players we get?

How long before people are talking about trading Trevor Lawrence?!?

Speaking of which...much of this off-season discussion centered around getting Trevor Lawrence some surrounding talent so he can succeed.

We trade Robinson....what happens if Etienne gets hurt?

We have a thirty something Carlos Hyde and who else to take pressure off a rookie TL?

It's okay for this team to accumulate and stockpile talent.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Big fat nope

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021, 08:10 AM by Mikey.)

(07-20-2021, 02:38 PM)zrex2195 Wrote: I wouldn't trade him at all unless we got a ridiculous offer.  What the heck do we do if Travis goes down? We need two quality starting caliber running backs to make it through the season. Trading him would be foolish.

@He's proof that you can find a 1000 yard rusher off the streets tho@

my comment was completely tongue in cheek.

I don't care if Etienne runs over them mountains this preseason, the only way I trade Rob is if he pulls a Hyde and refuses to take the field when his number is called.

(07-20-2021, 06:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We should trade them Hyde for a pick not Robinson

Hyde for a 5th

Anyone thinking we can get anything for Hyde are delusional.

If moving for Hyde is their plan to save the season, they'd be just as well to roll with what they got left.

(07-21-2021, 08:13 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 06:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We should trade them Hyde for a pick not Robinson

Hyde for a 5th

If moving for Hyde is their plan to save the season, they'd be just as well to roll with what they got left.

Hopefully Hyde doesn't make the final roster.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-21-2021, 08:13 AM)Mikey Wrote:

Hyde for a 5th

That would be my man Jake Funk!

To those of you actually saying yes.. For one, you can't honestly be serious and for two, why?

ETN has nothing to do with it to me. It's a RB with only two more years of cheap control and we aren't going to be serious contenders for two years. A day 2 pick for that is well worth it.