Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus needs to take over....

the defensive play calls. Wash is in over his head. I'm thinking Gus should do better than Todd.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gus should [BLEEP] off

No. I don't want Gus Bradley having anything to do with this team ever again.

Gus needs to take over the employement line.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Gus needs to take over kissing my [BLEEP].

If he still has no say in this defense after all these terrible years(doubtful), he never will apparently.

Gus needs to stay in San Diego
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Didn't we have this conversation last year????

Quote:Didn't we have this conversation last year????
Yep.

Will the real Gus Bradley (Seattle DC) please stand up?

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

I thought Gus would take over defensive calling duties this entire year because I figured he would want to go down with the ship. I was shocked when Wash was announced as DC.

I need to take over

Our defense is playing prevent from the beginning of the game, but also forgetting to tackle and whether they are in man or zone. It's so disgraceful

Can we just fire him, please?

With the personnel we have on defense, what scheme would work better than this mess we've been being force fed for 4 years
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Can we just fire him, please?

They should hold a contest for the fans and the winner gets to fire Gus.

I've got a little social experiment here.

If you were to see gus at the gas station tomorrow morning, and pretend you're in a vacuum and have no problem saying whatever is in your head to somebody, what would you say to him? Would you chew him a new butthole?
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Seriously? You censored butthole?
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Gus needs to take over some FCS college team.

I wouldn't chew him a new one, I would let him know his services are no longer required nor wanted here by the team and the fans. If he started his rah rah stuff I'd just [BLEEP] slap him.

Why?  Ask Madden could out coach Gus