Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Open Camp Practices

Quote:JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Jacksonville Jaguars today announced six open practice dates for fans at 2021 Training Camp presented by Dream Finders Homes, including one date exclusive to Season Ticket Members and a full team scrimmage inside TIAA Bank Field. Advanced registration is required for all attendees and space is limited. Free tickets are available today at www.jaguars.com/trainingcamp for Season Ticket Members. The general public will have a chance to secure a seat beginning this Friday, July 23.
2021 Jacksonville Jaguars Training Camp Open Dates:
  • Thursday, July 29

• Friday, July 30 – Season Ticket Members Only

• Saturday, July 31

• Friday, August 6

• Saturday, August 7

• Sunday, August 8 – Florida Blue Scrimmage inside TIAA Bank Field

https://www.jaguars.com/news/official-ja...tice-dates

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Already reserved my seats for the scrimmage.

This means FBT has no excuse to not write a camp report.  Big Grin

And for those of you who can’t attend or want some really good write ups, John Shipley is pretty awesome.

I'll attend all practices except one and the scrimmage. I'm ready and hope that our team is as well.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(07-21-2021, 05:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This means FBT has no excuse to not write a camp report.  Big Grin

I'm a little concerned about FBT.  He just hasn't been the same since they got rid of his guys, Gus and Gene.   Oh wait, that was Alfie's guys. LOL

(07-21-2021, 05:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This means FBT has no excuse to not write a camp report.  Big Grin

I miss his camp reports.. dude was always spot on.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We’re so close I can taste it

FINALLY!

It's that time of the year.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Registered for the scrimmage! The hype has set in.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 07:56 PM by Jag88.)

Almost preseason games time. So near.

Star 

(07-22-2021, 04:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I miss his camp reports.. dude was always spot on.

Is he not writing them up anymore?

My tickets are secured for all open sessions.  Whether I go or not...Wink
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-25-2021, 10:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 04:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I miss his camp reports.. dude was always spot on.

Is he not writing them up anymore?

I haven't the last several years.  It got tougher to get out there with the practice times and life getting in the way.  We'll see what happens this year.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-26-2021, 09:39 AM)FBT Wrote:

My tickets are secured for all open sessions.  Whether I go or not...Wink

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]

(07-26-2021, 09:41 AM)FBT Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 10:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is he not writing them up anymore?

I haven't the last several years.  It got tougher to get out there with the practice times and life getting in the way.  We'll see what happens this year.

Hope you can make it and enlighten us. 

The only one I'll be in town for is this Thursday, which is also the only day my GF has off work before I leave town for 3 weeks.  

"Hey babe, want to go sit in the hot sun on your only day off this week while I geek out about a sport you care nothing about besides the way it steals my attention away from you for seven months a year?"

(07-26-2021, 09:41 AM)FBT Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 10:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is he not writing them up anymore?

You are way too concerned about getting facts right.  From what I've read from others around the country, I'd have to think most write-ups are done out of the basement and are opinion-based, without the writers actually attending any form of camp or other team function.

(07-26-2021, 10:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 09:41 AM)FBT Wrote: I haven't the last several years.  It got tougher to get out there with the practice times and life getting in the way.  We'll see what happens this year.

Hope you can make it and enlighten us. 

The only one I'll be in town for is this Thursday, which is also the only day my GF has off work before I leave town for 3 weeks.  

"Hey babe, want to go sit in the hot sun on your only day off this week while I geek out about a sport you care nothing about besides the way it steals my attention away from you for seven months a year?"

Surely she knows her sacrifice would pay off in the long run. Right?  Wink I mean, you have assured her of this, yes?  Banana

Loved FBTs reports. Hadn’t quite been training camp the past few years without them.

(07-24-2021, 03:25 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We’re so close I can taste it

Good! That means you don't have Covid!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato