Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Message Board updates & upgrades

We have done some much-needed backend updates to the Message Board software and the servers that power The Jungle Message Boards. 

While we have performed as much testing as possible, we may have missed some things, so please use this thread to report any bugs/issues/oddities that you all may be experiencing!

We do appreciate your patience as we smash any remaining problems!
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

can't login from tapatalk and cannot login if you are not already logged in with any browser

Code:
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

(07-28-2021, 10:52 AM)p_rushing Wrote: can't login from tapatalk and cannot login if you are not already logged in with any browser

Code:
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Thank you so much for identifying the board login issue (and providing the error message!).

I have identified that issue and am pretty sure I got it fixed across the board.

I will take a further look into Tapatalk shortly.

Thanks!
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2021, 09:30 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-29-2021, 10:18 AM)Superuser Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 10:52 AM)p_rushing Wrote: can't login from tapatalk and cannot login if you are not already logged in with any browser

Code:

Thank you so much for identifying the board login issue (and providing the error message!).

I have identified that issue and am pretty sure I got it fixed across the board.

I will take a further look into Tapatalk shortly.

Thanks!

May I suggest someone monitor the email account (if one actually exists) to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? I was locked out for several days and had no way of informing an administrator because I couldn't log in.