Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is the Miata a "chick car"?

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 07:18 PM by Jags. Edited 3 times in total.)

(08-04-2021, 08:42 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 06:10 PM)Jags Wrote: You mean to tell me, if I run this here truck over that Miata, I’m going to go Ahh ahhh ahhh uhhh?  

Please tell me that was a “Devils Rejects” reference.  If so, +1 for being awesome.

While I've seen the flick, the things I did back in the days when that flick came out have prevented me from remembering bits of dialogue.

Sorry if I am disappointment.
Ugh,  I can’t believe you.  I feel let down.  Betrayed. Bamboozled. You know what?  You hit the nail on the head. Disappointed.  Yep.  That’s about how I’m feeling right now. Kinda like a Miata owner trying to figure out when and where he went wrong and why he didn’t study more in school to afford a better mid life crisis car and why all the the girly dudes are so nice to him. Sooner or later, you make acquaintances with them and your kids have a new step daddy while you’re adopting a nice baby from a third world country and naming it a noun or unique adjective.  I’ve seen this play out more times than I can count.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-04-2021, 07:11 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 08:42 AM)Mikey Wrote: While I've seen the flick, the things I did back in the days when that flick came out have prevented me from remembering bits of dialogue.

Sorry if I am disappointment.
Ugh,  I can’t believe you.  I feel let down.  Betrayed. Bamboozled. You know what?  You hit the nail on the head. Disappointed.  Yep.  That’s about how I’m feeling right now. Kinda like a Miata owner trying to figure out when and where he went wrong and why he didn’t study more in school to afford a better mid life crisis car and why all the the girly dudes are so nice to him. Sooner or later, you make acquaintances with them and your kids have a new step daddy while you’re adopting a nice baby from a third world country and naming it a noun or unique adjective.  I’ve seen this play out more times than I can count.

No worries, just get these, they should make you feel better.

[Image: balls.jpg]
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 07:29 PM by Jags. Edited 3 times in total.)

(08-04-2021, 07:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 07:11 PM)Jags Wrote: Ugh,  I can’t believe you.  I feel let down.  Betrayed. Bamboozled. You know what?  You hit the nail on the head. Disappointed.  Yep.  That’s about how I’m feeling right now. Kinda like a Miata owner trying to figure out when and where he went wrong and why he didn’t study more in school to afford a better mid life crisis car and why all the the girly dudes are so nice to him. Sooner or later, you make acquaintances with them and your kids have a new step daddy while you’re adopting a nice baby from a third world country and naming it a noun or unique adjective.  I’ve seen this play out more times than I can count.

No worries, just get these, they should make you feel better.

Dude! I suggested that earlier!   Good call!  Those are impressive balls indeed.  Perhaps it’s an illusion.  Like when advertisements sell safes or fridges and have a 90 lb female at 4’11 in the photo showing just how big it is.  Either way, it’s a nice set!  [BLEEP], just talking about Miatas has me admiring a set of balls.   Ugh.

(08-04-2021, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 07:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: No worries, just get these, they should make you feel better.

Dude! I suggested that earlier!   Good call!  Those are impressive balls indeed.  Perhaps it’s an illusion.  Like when advertisements sell safes or fridges and have a 90 lb female at 4’11 in the photo showing just how big it is.  Either way, it’s a nice set!  [BLEEP], just talking about Miatas has me admiring a set of balls.   Ugh.

Admire them at your leisure, just like any self-respecting Manly Man should!  Banana By the way, I don't think that's a 90 lb female.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 07:59 PM by Jags. Edited 5 times in total.)

(08-04-2021, 07:42 PM)I’m MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote: Dude! I suggested that earlier!   Good call!  Those are impressive balls indeed.  Perhaps it’s an illusion.  Like when advertisements sell safes or fridges and have a 90 lb female at 4’11 in the photo showing just how big it is.  Either way, it’s a nice set!  [BLEEP], just talking about Miatas has me admiring a set of balls.   Ugh.

Admire them at your leisure, just like any self-respecting Manly Man should!  Banana By the way, I don't think that's a 90 lb female.

I completely agree with you, I don’t think it’s safe these days to assume she is a woman either. But yes, nice set of balls, that we all can agree upon.

(08-04-2021, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 07:42 PM)I’m MarleyJag Wrote: Admire them at your leisure, just like any self-respecting Manly Man should!  Banana By the way, I don't think that's a 90 lb female.

I completely agree with you, I don’t think it’s safe these days to assume she is a woman either. But yes, nice set of balls, that we all can agree upon.

I should have properly said: I don't think that woman is 90 lbs. But I hear ya bro.

(08-04-2021, 08:19 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote: I completely agree with you, I don’t think it’s safe these days to assume she is a woman either. But yes, nice set of balls, that we all can agree upon.

I should have properly said: I don't think that woman is 90 lbs. But I hear ya bro.

Oh, I know exactly what you meant.  I wasn’t going to let you off that easy.  Smile

No. Done.

And don't forget the folks that made Monster Miatas back in the day.

Ford 5.0 and drivetrain from a mustang or old cougar.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(08-05-2021, 03:38 PM)DragonFury Wrote: No. Done.

Omg! Where the hell have you been?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-05-2021, 07:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 03:38 PM)DragonFury Wrote: No. Done.

Omg! Where the hell have you been?

Driving the countryside in a Miata with a hot Asian chick.

(08-05-2021, 08:05 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Omg! Where the hell have you been?

Driving the countryside in a Miata with a hot Asian chick.

So you were in a coma? Laughing

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 09:45 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-05-2021, 09:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:05 PM)Jags Wrote: Driving the countryside in a Miata with a hot Asian chick.

So you were in a coma? Laughing
If I was a hot Asian chick, I sure as hell wouldn’t be spending time on this board.  I’d be playing with myself any chance I got, lol. And I sure as hell wouldn’t be hanging out with some guy in a Miata

Is it just a coincidence that a clog happy fool appears out of nowhere and all of a sudden, asain chicks are a topic again?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Just watch for those light poles!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(08-06-2021, 11:26 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Just watch for those light poles!

Laughing