Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
THIS SEASON CAN STILL BE SAVED!

IF EVERYONE CAN PICK ONE THING THEY CAN FEEL THAT CAN CHANGE THIS SEASON WHAT WOULD IT BE?  JUST WONDERING?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fire Bradley maybe it wont save the season but it'll be a step in the right direction.  

Haha

Call up Marino and ask how much will it take for him to make his curse go away.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Fire Bradley maybe it wont save the season but it'll be a step in the right direction.  
I think this would be the answer of the majority here.

Defensive scheme.

No pain, no gain.

I wish we could play every game in Jacksonville and schedule high school teams when we are playing our division games. Then we could have a winning record like the Gators!

Open up the damn offense. We aren't throwing the ball downfield. This offense needs to get vertical, enough of the screen calls. Put the game in the hands of our playmakers, i.e. Bortles, Robinson, Hurns, Thomas, etc. I want us to throw about 75% of the time and run the remaining 25%. The defense needs to bring more pressure. We had one play today where we brought the house and had Rivers on the ground in about a second. I also say just go ahead and start Jack in the middle. He will make mistakes but we're already making mistakes anyway and his speed will help make up for that.

Quote:Defensive scheme.
Who has complete control over that?

I'm not over this season yet. We played toe to toe with GB and with the no calls had a real chance to win. I don't know why we always go to the west coast an get blown out but that should be the worst of it this year. (I'm still ready to move on from Bradley tho)

I completely go to leadership. 

Why is that Coughlin had a less talented, less experienced team going deep into the playoffs by his second year coaching professional football? 

Good coaches are smart, they make half time adjustments, they play to the strengths of the time, they utilize the power they have very well, they are dynamic, they find ways to win. They actually care about football quite a bit, they study the game, blah blah blah. I get a strong feeling every week it's just Gus showing up, giving a pep talk, reiterating his scheme again. You've got to be dynamic and crafty. Based on Bill Bellichek's cheating history, it's probably safe to say he goes to great lengths to make sure his team has every advantage, and it pays off for him. He doesn't even need Brady or any big name players.

So many problems - players like Cyprien and Joeckel still have starting roles on the team. It starts with accountability for the players that have consistently been a liability. Secondly, the coaching seems to be a major factor. Everyone seems to agree that we have the talent, but that performance is unacceptable for even an untalented team. We were out of the game in the 2nd quarter and we're actually fortunate they didn't score 50.  

Gene's Myth

I would scratch the Seattle wanna be defense and go straight to a 34 with 2 high safeties.

Let Ramsey and Colvin play man to man the whole game.

Let Yannick and Fowler pin their ears back and let Jackson and Marks play ends. Miller at NT

The scheme just isn't working. No way should a MLB be covering the team's WR1 with no help. That is mind blowing.

Gus has to be fired. He has to go. It's just not working. The guy is a complete dope.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!