Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Way too Early rookie assessments

Tongue 

(08-06-2021, 05:36 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 04:37 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:  Says the big bad message board bully. 

After all the whining from many on this forum after the draft, I think it was a perfect time to ask the questions I posed. Besides, there have been like two new threads on this board in the last two weeks. It needed someone to start a new thread.

Hahaha that's bullying to you? really? 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Based on your responses, I am sure that was your intent. My guess is you weight about a buck fifty, or you are short and fat,  which is why you are attempting to be such an internet bad guy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-06-2021, 06:47 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 05:36 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Hahaha that's bullying to you? really? 

Based on your responses, I am sure that was your intent. My guess is you weight about a buck fifty, or you are short and fat,  which is why you are attempting to be such an internet bad guy.

I am trying to be a internet bad guy? because I didn't respond your dumb questions the way you wanted me to? lol ok.

Not my fault you are so fragile, little flower.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-06-2021, 06:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 06:47 PM)zrex2195 Wrote: Based on your responses, I am sure that was your intent. My guess is you weight about a buck fifty, or you are short and fat,  which is why you are attempting to be such an internet bad guy.

I am trying to be a internet bad guy? because I didn't respond your dumb questions the way you wanted me to? lol ok.

Your obviously pretty dumb if you think I could care about your opinion. I was simply trying to jumpstart a DEAD message board. Unfortunately in trying to do that, I uncovered a big bad internet (in his mind) bully. 
BTW Mr. bully, anytime you want some "internet flower" whoop a## just let me know, I will meet you anywhere.  In the mean time I will let you go back to trolling for someone else on the internet to show how bad you are. That is what you are best at after all, since you don't have to actually face anyone. Hope your momma's proud.

(08-06-2021, 07:27 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 06:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I am trying to be a internet bad guy? because I didn't respond your dumb questions the way you wanted me to? lol ok.

Your obviously pretty dumb if you think I could care about your opinion. I was simply trying to jumpstart a DEAD message board. Unfortunately in trying to do that, I uncovered a big bad internet (in his mind) bully. 
BTW Mr. bully, anytime you want some "internet flower" whoop a## just let me know, I will meet you anywhere.  In the mean time I will let you go back to trolling for someone else on the internet to show how bad you are. That is what you are best at after all, since you don't have to actually face anyone. Hope your momma's proud.

Wow what a tough guy!!! You are obviously not very smart and since you are unable to say anything smart your solution is violence haha, pathetic, Mr. Neanderthal.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-06-2021, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 07:27 PM)zrex2195 Wrote: Your obviously pretty dumb if you think I could care about your opinion. I was simply trying to jumpstart a DEAD message board. Unfortunately in trying to do that, I uncovered a big bad internet (in his mind) bully. 

Wow what a tough guy!!! You are obviously not very smart and since you are unable to say anything smart your solution is violence haha, pathetic, Mr. Neanderthal.

Your response confirms it! I knew you are nothing more than a 150lb internet bully! HA HA HA!

TLaw was a no-brainer.
ETN was a poor value pick, I wanted Teven Jenkins.
Campbell was a shock, but it makes sense if Meyer, like me, doesn't like CJ Henderson. I wanted Teven Jenkins there too.
Walker Little kept coming up in my pre-draft reading. I really thought he would be gone there and I'm glad they took him.
Cisco I love.
Tufele is a good pick and the DL might be a strength by the second half of the season if they all stay healthy.
The rest are just guys IMO.

The work in Camp so far hasn't changed my mind much on these and I feel like we didn't get a lot of value out of our extra picks the last two drafts.

(08-06-2021, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 07:27 PM)zrex2195 Wrote: Your obviously pretty dumb if you think I could care about your opinion. I was simply trying to jumpstart a DEAD message board. Unfortunately in trying to do that, I uncovered a big bad internet (in his mind) bully. 

(08-06-2021, 07:43 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Wow what a tough guy!!! You are obviously not very smart and since you are unable to say anything smart your solution is violence haha, pathetic, Mr. Neanderthal.

Your response confirms it! I knew you are nothing more than a 150lb internet bully! HA HA HA!

Knock it off kids.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-06-2021, 07:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: TLaw was a no-brainer.
Campbell was a shock, but it makes sense if Meyer, like me, doesn't like CJ Henderson. I wanted Teven Jenkins there too.
Walker Little kept coming up in my pre-draft reading. I really thought he would be gone there and I'm glad they took him.
Cisco I love.
Tufele is a good pick and the DL might be a strength by the second half of the season if they all stay healthy.

The work in Camp so far hasn't changed my mind much on these and I feel like we didn't get a lot of value out of our extra picks the last two drafts.

(08-06-2021, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Wow what a tough guy!!! You are obviously not very smart and since you are unable to say anything smart your solution is violence haha, pathetic, Mr. Neanderthal.

(08-06-2021, 07:43 PM)zrex2195 Wrote: Your response confirms it! I knew you are nothing more than a 150lb internet bully! HA HA HA!

Knock it off kids.
No problem boss. I didn't come here to cause trouble, just add some input.

(08-06-2021, 07:55 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 07:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: TLaw was a no-brainer.
Cisco I love.

Knock it off kids.
No problem boss. I didn't come here to cause trouble, just add some input.

Keep at it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-06-2021, 07:27 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 06:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I am trying to be a internet bad guy? because I didn't respond your dumb questions the way you wanted me to? lol ok.

Hahaha

“Meet me and I’ll fight you!”

Classic. Please record the fight!

Smile  (This post was last modified: 08-06-2021, 08:36 PM by zrex2195. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-06-2021, 08:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Hahaha

Ah, you misquote me. All I said was I will meet you anywhere.

I accomplished what I intended to. A new post!!! Thirty responses! Some new life on the message board!

(08-06-2021, 08:33 PM)zrex2195 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 08:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha

Ah, you misquote me. All I said was I will meet you anywhere.

I accomplished what I intended to. A new post!!! Thirty responses! Some new life on the message board!
“Anytime you want some Internet flower whoop a##….” 

This you? Lol

Either way. Record the flower whoop a## for us! We wanna see!