Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Walker Little looks better than advertised..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like what I read, but writers can write whatever they want. All that should matter is do you do your job every game you play in. Here's hoping he has a successful rookie season.

I have read several sources who have praised Little. I think he is a future starter. Sooner than later.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

He definitely gives us reason for hope!

Shouldnt be a suprise to anyone really. Little was projecting as a top 10, possiblyntop 5 pick before his injury and the covid opt out.

It seems like coach Meyer's eye for talent followed him, his free agents are showing up and his draft picks are flashing consistenly. This is going to be a fun year.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he is a week 1 starter on that offensive line.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2021, 02:01 AM by chris hill. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-07-2021, 12:01 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It wouldn’t surprise me if he is a week 1 starter on that offensive line.

i was listenng to jaguars happy hour with john oehser and jeff lageman they both said he could start at guard but he is our future left tackle.. also im starting to wonder if he replaces aj cann at right guard knocks him down as a backup.. that line is looking better stronger..

(08-07-2021, 02:00 AM)chris hill Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 12:01 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It wouldn’t surprise me if he is a week 1 starter on that offensive line.

i was listenng to jaguars happy hour with john oehser and jeff lageman they both said he could start at guard but he is our future left tackle.. also im starting to wonder if he replaces aj cann at right guard knocks him down as a backup.. that line is looking better stronger..

Doubt it, John Shipley said AJ Cann has been one of our two best lineman outside of Jawaan Taylor in camp https://twitter.com/_john_shipley/status...20355?s=21

(08-06-2021, 11:17 PM)surfon Wrote: Shouldnt be a suprise to anyone really. Little was projecting as a top 10, possiblyntop 5 pick before his injury and the covid opt out.

I mean, we've said that so many times in recent history and it usually hasn't worked out so we can still hold our breath with Little IMO. Marqise, Cam, Jack, and Taylor were all high first rounders before whatever happened and only Jack has kind of worked out so far.

Practice has proven over the years to be one thing and well when the bullets begin flying in the regular season? That has proven to be a whole different thing. I do hope what we are hearing will carry over. We are due for some kind of good luck when it comes to o-linemen wouldn't you say?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I read that Little wasn't just a 5 star high school recruit, he was graded as the 2nd highest to come out of high school. The highest graded player to come out of high school is/was Jadeveon Clowney.

(08-07-2021, 05:07 AM)Black and Teal Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 02:00 AM)chris hill Wrote: i was listenng to jaguars happy hour with john oehser and jeff lageman they both said he could start at guard but he is our future left tackle.. also im starting to wonder if he replaces aj cann at right guard knocks him down as a backup.. that line is looking better stronger..

Doubt it, John Shipley said AJ Cann has been one of our two  best lineman outside of Jawaan Taylor in camp https://twitter.com/_john_shipley/status...20355?s=21

John Shipley lol. I don’t think he’s ever did 1 push up much less know what to look for in an offensive lineman.

(08-07-2021, 12:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 05:07 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: Doubt it, John Shipley said AJ Cann has been one of our two  best lineman outside of Jawaan Taylor in camp https://twitter.com/_john_shipley/status...20355?s=21

John Shipley lol. I don’t think he’s ever did 1 push up much less know what to look for in an offensive lineman.

Says the joke of the MB
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2021, 05:58 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-07-2021, 05:07 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: Doubt it, John Shipley said AJ Cann has been one of our two  best lineman outside of Jawaan Taylor in camp https://twitter.com/_john_shipley/status...20355?s=21

Who the [BLEEP] cares?  You keep saying this, like it matters.  Bill Conlin when I was living in Philly was one of the most well respected sportswriters in the business.  He was a fat pig.  It didn't affect the fact that he had some really good insight into sports.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

What’s your problem?

(08-07-2021, 02:00 AM)chris hill Wrote:

I’ve heard the same thing about him playing guard or tackle. There’s no way you can keep him on the bench. He just seems so polished and ready to work.

John said AJ has been one of the two best lineman outside of Taylor. That’s his opinion.

(08-07-2021, 08:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: John said AJ has been one of the two best lineman outside of Taylor. That’s his opinion.

Okay, man. Just wanted to contribute to the dialogue of Jaguars football. A little weird, but I guess that was your contribution too.

Anywho, I think they might be cross training Walker Little if Jawaan really been killing it in camp. Getting him on the field in a pinch would be valuable if someone goes down

(08-07-2021, 09:12 PM)Black and Teal Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 08:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: John said AJ has been one of the two best lineman outside of Taylor. That’s his opinion.

Okay, man. Just wanted to contribute to the dialogue of Jaguars football. A little weird, but I guess that was your contribution too.

Anywho, I think they might be cross training Walker Little if Jawaan really been killing it in camp. Getting him on the field in a pinch would be valuable if someone goes down

Agreed. It’s nice to have insurance in the trenches. Cam had a 1st round grade in the draft, so did Taylor, and now Walker Little who also had a 1st round grade at some point. 

Linder has been one of the best offensive lineman we’ve ever had, and then there’s Norwell who has pro bowl ability. 

It seems like you could put Little at Guard and we could have one of the better olines in the league.