Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Walker Little looks better than advertised..

(08-07-2021, 06:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 12:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: John Shipley lol. I don’t think he’s ever did 1 push up much less know what to look for in an offensive lineman.
What’s your problem?

His opinion of John Shipley is probably just as warranted as those who have dogged on CJ Henderson so much...

I mean, his statement holds as much water as CJ is a quitter like Ramsey, or doesn't want to be here, or is just another Gator bust.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-08-2021, 04:13 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 06:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: What’s your problem?

I mean, his statement holds as much water as CJ is a quitter like Ramsey, or doesn't want to be here, or is just another Gator bust.

That's not really an "or" statement.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

His opinion of John Shipley is probably just as warranted as those who have dogged on CJ Henderson so much...

This didn't age well...lol

I think Shipley must be banging dudes Mom or something. How much Pro football you think Pete Prisco played? Vic Ketchman? Peter King?
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 07:13 PM by Kane.)

(08-09-2021, 04:39 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 04:13 PM)Kane Wrote: His opinion of John Shipley is probably just as warranted as those who have dogged on CJ Henderson so much...

This didn't age well...lol

I think Shipley must be banging dudes Mom or something. How much Pro football you think Pete Prisco played? Vic Ketchman? Peter King?

Just saying everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how biased or stupid it may be.
Also I think all the CJ rumors may be one guy starting some internet stuff and a bunch of them jumping in the possibilities for their beat.

No real news about Henderson yet except a whole lot of conjecture.
Also Prisco and Ketchmen have caught pleeeenty of flack from posters round here for their views and opinions and "being wrong"

(08-08-2021, 07:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 04:13 PM)Kane Wrote: I mean, his statement holds as much water as CJ is a quitter like Ramsey, or doesn't want to be here, or is just another Gator bust.

That's not really an "or" statement.

Otay Buckwheat

(08-09-2021, 07:12 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 04:39 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: This didn't age well...lol

Just saying everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how biased or stupid it may be.
Also I think all the CJ rumors may be one guy starting some internet stuff and a bunch of them jumping in the possibilities for their beat.

No real news about Henderson yet except a whole lot of conjecture.
Also Prisco and Ketchmen have caught pleeeenty of flack from posters round here for their views and opinions and "being wrong"

(08-08-2021, 07:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That's not really an "or" statement.

Otay Buckwheat

#thatsracist.gif
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Why do YOU think CJ is staying away from practice with coaches coming to his house to urge him to the facility?

So....Walker Little is looking good, huh?

On his profile on NFL.com his comparison is Luke Joeckel

(08-10-2021, 12:12 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: On his profile on NFL.com his comparison is Luke Joeckel

Cut him then?

(08-10-2021, 12:12 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: On his profile on NFL.com his comparison is Luke Joeckel

Luke Joekel if he played like Luke Joekel.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(08-10-2021, 12:21 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Cut him then?

Didn't mean it that way, just found it humorous

If you took Joeckel and gave him good feet he would be a lot like Little.

Yeah and they probably compare Trevor Lawrence to Brock Osweiller.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(08-10-2021, 01:37 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

Yeah and they probably compare Trevor Lawrence to Brock Osweiller.

To be fair, Joekel was one of the top 2 OT prospects the year he was drafted.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(08-10-2021, 01:38 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:37 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Yeah and they probably compare Trevor Lawrence to Brock Osweiller.

To be fair, Joekel was one of the top 2 OT prospects the year he was drafted.

It is interesting that Fisher was the more risky selection but he has been more like the first round oline selection. It is a shame that Joekel didn't work. I hope Little is a big win for our picks. Get the best protection for our QB possible
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Little is molly whopping some of these veterans and this on a two years Hiatus from the game what is he going to look like midseason, knocking on wood, hoping no injuries sheesh. Beast closest thing to Boselli

Calling him Joekel is like layin some kind of voodoo curse on the poor guy..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-10-2021, 09:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 04:13 PM)Kane Wrote: His opinion of John Shipley is probably just as warranted as those who have dogged on CJ Henderson so much...

Why do YOU think CJ is staying away from practice with coaches coming to his house to urge him to the facility?

Who knows. I know what assuming does to people though.

(08-10-2021, 11:51 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...34628?s=19

Hope to see this guy starting soon.  Little looks the part.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]