Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good Luck With That Honey.......

(08-09-2021, 08:38 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:18 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Coming from somebody who grew up in Philly, there's a place in Atlantic Beach that had the most 'authentic' cheesesteak I've had.  Philly Connection?  But I may not be remembering correctly on thr name.  It's been a few years.
I remember Philly Connection.  I liked their cheesesteaks.  There was one at the mall and one off US1 and CR 210 in a small shopping center.  Those were good.  Pretty close. If nothing else, pretty damn good eating. Both of those closed down if I’m not mistaken.   I also remember the big soft pretzels we used to order in school up in Philly.  Can’t remember the name.  But that was always a treat as well!

I think there is a philly connection in argyle shopping center that’s still open.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-10-2021, 01:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:38 PM)Jags Wrote: I remember Philly Connection.  I liked their cheesesteaks.  There was one at the mall and one off US1 and CR 210 in a small shopping center.  Those were good.  Pretty close. If nothing else, pretty damn good eating. Both of those closed down if I’m not mistaken.   I also remember the big soft pretzels we used to order in school up in Philly.  Can’t remember the name.  But that was always a treat as well!

I think there is a philly connection in argyle shopping center that’s still open.

Thanks for the info! If I ever find myself west of the river I’ll see if I can get one! That is west of the river, no?  Somewhere along the line I decided not to go that way.  I blame Orange Park.

(08-10-2021, 08:11 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 01:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I think there is a philly connection in argyle shopping center that’s still open.

Thanks for the info! If I ever find myself west of the river I’ll see if I can get one! That is west of the river, no?  Somewhere along the line I decided not to go that way.  I blame Orange Park.

Yes, right on the line of OP. Just south of 295 on Blanding.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-09-2021, 04:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I get a hankering for a Big Mac and fries on occasion. It's been awhile, though.

Now that I'm thinking of it...

I get that every now and then... then 30 minutes later I remember why I don't eat that stuff.

If I'm going to eat a fast-food burger I lean towards Whataburger or Hardees.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-11-2021, 03:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 04:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I get a hankering for a Big Mac and fries on occasion. It's been awhile, though.

I get that every now and then... then 30 minutes later I remember why I don't eat that stuff.

My plan was to get some Whataburger. I got there and the line was wrapped around the restaurant and not moving, so I settled for a Big Mac.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-11-2021, 03:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I'm so disappointed with hardees. My local hardees doesn't do nachos or burritos anymore. Their reason was because of covid lol

They had the best burritos  Sad
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 07:55 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

I usually [BLEEP] a river about 15 minutes after eating fast food these days.  Especially with BK.  There was one winter, I was around the house by myself and had a hankering for the double whopper.  I grab lunch and I (hehe) [BLEEP] you not, mid meal I was making chocolate milkshakes in the toilet.  When I had my colonoscopy, I had to drink a whole bottle of miralax. They could’ve told me to just eat at BK!