Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Subway franchisees are fed up with Megan Rapinoe’s TV ads

I don't blame them.........

Subway franchisees are fed up with Megan Rapinoe’s TV ads

Rapinoe inked other endorsement deals besides Subway, including tie-up with Victoria’s Secret

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/su...oes-tv-ads
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I stopped eating at this disgusting franchise long before they decided to hire this toxic spokesperson.

Why would any sane person voluntarily eat at SW with all the options out there.

Would love to participate in sending a message to Subway over Rapinoe. Unfortunately, like Stroud, I put Subway on the no-fly list long ago. Why does anyone eat there voluntarily -- their sandwiches taste like science has been used to remove all flavor from the meat and bread.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 10:59 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-09-2021, 10:47 AM)Race Bannon Wrote: Would love to participate in sending a message to Subway over Rapinoe.  Unfortunately, like Stroud, I put Subway on the no-fly list long ago.  Why does anyone eat there voluntarily -- their sandwiches taste like science has been used to remove all flavor from the meat and bread.

I ate there when I worked downtown then one day the chicken was rubbery and I spent 4 hours bowing to the porcelain Gods. From that day forth, I could never step foot in there again. This isn't the franchise it was in the Coneheads and Happy Gilmore movies.

I am shocked Brady and Curry associate themselves with that brand.

Depends on the location as most have too much control over their store. Most are terrible though and the crush every sub somehow.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I don't mind Subway when I need something quick. But if I really want a good sub, I go to Larry's.

Ever since they hired that twit my family has NOT eaten at their restaurants and we won't. I am sick and tired of woke dopes
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Subway did a masterful job of getting the public to forget their last spokesperson. 

[Image: jared-fogle.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 02:10 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-09-2021, 02:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Subway did a masterful job of getting the public to forget their last spokesperson. 

[Image: jared-fogle.jpg]

I'm surprised that guy is still alive.. I thought for sure he'd be a pedo-cicle by now with a broom stick shoved up his rear..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-09-2021, 09:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I stopped eating at this disgusting franchise long before they decided to hire this toxic spokesperson.

There are worse things in life when you're hammered.

(08-09-2021, 05:19 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I stopped eating at this disgusting franchise long before they decided to hire this toxic spokesperson.

Krystal?

(08-09-2021, 01:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't mind Subway when I need something quick. But if I really want a good sub, I go to Larry's Publix!

FTFY

(08-09-2021, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 01:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't mind Subway when I need something quick. But if I really want a good sub, I go to Larry's Publix!

FTFY

Meh, Publix is okay. Larry's is better.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 07:08 PM by Jags.)

(08-09-2021, 05:19 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Oh good gosh, you mean like an actual dude?  Or are you still talking about the food?

(08-09-2021, 07:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote: FTFY

Meh, Publix is okay. Larry's is better.

I used to like ya man.   But that right there, is just not cool!

(08-09-2021, 06:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 05:19 PM)TJBender Wrote: There are worse things in life when you're hammered.

Krystal?

Krystal was one of my favorites, period. Good as gold whether hungover or stone cold sober. Which probably has a lot to do with why I spent so much of my adult life near 260 lbs.

(08-09-2021, 10:02 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 06:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Krystal?

Krystal was one of my favorites, period. Good as gold whether hungover or stone cold sober. Which probably has a lot to do with why I spent so much of my adult life near 260 lbs.

I've lost 20lbs since the one in Jax Beach closed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-09-2021, 10:02 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 06:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Krystal?

I never questioned the grey meat until adulthood

(08-10-2021, 08:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 10:02 PM)TJBender Wrote: Krystal was one of my favorites, period. Good as gold whether hungover or stone cold sober. Which probably has a lot to do with why I spent so much of my adult life near 260 lbs.

I never questioned the grey meat until adulthood

Had a sudden spike in the Jax Beach feral cat population since they closed too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Years ago the hubster had hernia surgery and was having issues afterwards with going to the bathroom because apparently after an invasive abdominal procedure the last thing you want to do is any kind of pushing. They tried everything to move things along and nothing was working. I picked him up a bag of Krystals and those things worked like a charm! Like poop through a goose!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???