Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andrew Cuomo resigns

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Perfectly aligned to slide the 1T "Infrastructure " bill to page 2....

What are the Cuomosexuals gonna do now?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I hope it doesn't end here. He still needs to be held accountable for the thousands of elderly people he murdered. Hopefully his brother loses his job at CNN as well.

I love how the Child Sniffer pretty much forced him to resign.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 12:40 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-10-2021, 12:34 PM)Dimson Wrote: I love how the Child Sniffer pretty much forced him to resign.

Where is the sniffer? No celebration of the 1T pork bill?

[Image: 20210810-123759.jpg]

Question for the lefties on here. Does your favorite governor get to keep his Emmy?

I noticed his statement about "I didn't think I crossed the line with anyone, but I didn't realize how much the line had been redrawn."
Weak sauce IMO. If even half of the allegations are true he is one seriously creepy [BLEEP].

Word on twitter from NY pol beat writers is that state lawmakers were about to move to impeach and forced his hand.
He has multiple state prosecutors lined up ready to charge him criminally.

(08-10-2021, 12:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 12:34 PM)Dimson Wrote: I love how the Child Sniffer pretty much forced him to resign.

Where is the sniffer? No celebration of the 1T pork bill?

[Image: 20210810-123759.jpg]

Question for the lefties on here. Does your favorite governor get to keep his Emmy?

Look at that leather suitcase face.. Dude looks like he's been up all night pumpin iron, doin 8 balls and watching skin flix..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So nice, we made the thread twice.

Good riddance to the man who brought the term “Greasy Italian” back into the mainstream.

(08-10-2021, 03:50 PM)TJBender Wrote: So nice, we made the thread twice.

Good riddance to the man who brought the term “Greasy Italian” back into the mainstream.

Did you have a negative opinion on him before the MSM gave you a reason to?

They wouldn't report boo about him before the 2020 elections. Niw they want him out because they sense they are fighting a red wave in 2022.

Is Cuomo allowed to stay in the Governor’s mansion because of the eviction moratorium?

From what I understand, his ex wife owns the house, he has nothing.... guess he'll have to crash with his brother....... LOL
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(08-10-2021, 12:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What are the Cuomosexuals gonna do now?

I’m going to be honest, I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of that.  Nice job!

(08-10-2021, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 12:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What are the Cuomosexuals gonna do now?

I’m going to be honest, I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of that.  Nice job!

I can’t take credit, it’s a thing they came out with last year and was all over the media.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 09:49 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-10-2021, 09:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m going to be honest, I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of that.  Nice job!

I can’t take credit, it’s a thing they came out with last year and was all over the media.
Ah,  I see I give you too much credit.  I’ll start taking about 10-20% off there on the accolades I give you in the future. 

Still made me laugh though.

(08-10-2021, 03:50 PM)TJBender Wrote: So nice, we made the thread twice.

[Image: 236838453_4811520542209006_1009653866263...e=61185485]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]