Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
James Robinson top 100

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 05:49 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Just announced he made the NFL top 100.  Where do y'all think he will be ranked?  Probably the only Jag on the list although Jack should be on there

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/14...16832?s=20

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice!! I'm guessing 80+ but just making the list is something for an UDFA in year 2.

I'd guess Jack may be on there.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I think he'll be ranked number 100.

That's incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with a threat at qb. Hopefully he can do some good things

(08-11-2021, 06:00 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think he'll be ranked number 100.

It's great that he was recognized at all. I imagine with Trevor backing defenses off he'll be a top 100 player for a few seasons.

Well deserved.

I hope Meyer and co. plan to get him plenty of touches.

(08-11-2021, 06:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well deserved.

I hope Meyer and co. plan to get him plenty of touches.

Meyer loves to run the football, he'll get plenty of touches and fresh legs with Etienne

I'm willing to bet that next year you'll see 2 RB's in the top 100 reppin' the jags

Banana Banana
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-11-2021, 08:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm willing to bet that next year you'll see 2 RB's in the top 100 reppin' the jags

Banana Banana

The next big duo like Chubb and hunt perhaps?

Or similar to SF that seems to have 100 RBs but at least 2 always doing well

Awesome, I love to see it. Well deserved for James. And I do think he will be higher than #100.

I predict he will be ranked #89

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 10:29 PM by mal234.)

(08-11-2021, 10:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I predict he will be ranked #89

I'm not sure where he will be ranked, but I also think it's higher than #100. I don't think they would show a clip of him and ask where he ranks in the top 100, if he was #100 lol. 

What I like about this list is it's chosen by the players. James peers think that highly of him and his impressive performance last year. Especially as an UDFA rookie. He really was the brightest spot on the team last year in a very disappointing/dismal season.

I predict #97, a quick blurb before the first commercial break - after all, that's what we're to expect from NFLN, right?

Wait, what? Robinson is good, he ain't close to a top 100 player in the NFL lol.

(08-11-2021, 08:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm willing to bet that next year you'll see 2 RB's in the top 100 reppin' the jags

Banana Banana

Carlos Hyde isn't that good.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-12-2021, 09:52 AM)Upper Wrote: Wait, what? Robinson is good, he ain't close to a top 100 player in the NFL lol.

If the players have voted him good enough then he’s good enough. It really is that simple.
Football players know football players

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021, 10:17 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(08-12-2021, 09:52 AM)Upper Wrote: Wait, what? Robinson is good, he ain't close to a top 100 player in the NFL lol.

He was 3rd in rushing week 14 before the injury behind a online you don't think is very good.  There shouldn't be 3 other RBs close to the top 100 then.  Any time a Jag player gets any type of reward you don't think is disserving lol.

(08-12-2021, 09:58 AM)Craigukjag Wrote:

If the players have voted him good enough then he’s good enough. It really is that simple.
Football players know football players

I'm talking players votes over the guy on a Jag forum that's bashed any type of praise or rewards a Jag player has had over the years which is few and far between

(08-12-2021, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Banana Banana

I know  Banana
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-12-2021, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Banana Banana

No but Tebow is , oh wait...