Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags release first depth chart..

Titans fan here, so I don’t really follow Jags’ training camp and whatnot. Does camp performance really justify RB order?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

^^ no. I would not go by this depth chart to much.

(08-13-2021, 10:21 PM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ no. I would not go by this depth chart to much.

Right. I realize these can be nonsensical this early, but I really couldn’t wrap my mind around Hyde being in that mix. But then again, sometimes a guy balls out out of nowhere.

(08-13-2021, 07:05 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Its a first preseason depth chart so cant read into it too much but kinda shocked to see Etienne 3rd and behind Hyde.

Still think Lawrence will be Week 1 starter but i wonder how long he gets tomorrow if hes playing with the 2's

Maybe 2 Q's?

Also how is Robinson an "or" starter with Hyde?
Gtfo with that nonsense Meyer.

(08-13-2021, 11:16 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 07:05 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Its a first preseason depth chart so cant read into it too much but kinda shocked to see Etienne 3rd and behind Hyde.

Still think Lawrence will be Week 1 starter but i wonder how long he gets tomorrow if hes playing with the 2's

Maybe 2 Q's?

Also how is Robinson an "or" starter with Hyde?

Exactly. Cant help but think Meyer is using this first unofficial depth chart to try and motivate/send a message/reward to a few players. From what ive seen and read it doesnt seem too many guys arent trying at camp so far so not sure why he thinks its necessary unless this is what he really thinks. Which would then really make me worried

question people is our number one receiver on the left or right??..

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 07:09 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(08-13-2021, 10:13 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Titans fan here, so I don’t really follow Jags’ training camp and whatnot. Does camp performance really justify RB order?

(08-13-2021, 10:21 PM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ no. I would not go by this depth chart to much.

Well I mean last season camp lead us to cut Fournette and keep James Robinson as the starter, so.. kind of?

(08-16-2021, 05:37 AM)chris hill Wrote: question people is our number one receiver on the left or right??..

Both, and he wears the tainted number.. the number we shall not speak of. But he goes by Jones, Marvin Jones.

(08-14-2021, 02:08 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 11:16 PM)Kane Wrote: Also how is Robinson an "or" starter with Hyde?

Exactly. Cant help but think Meyer is using this first unofficial depth chart to try and motivate/send a message/reward to a few players. From what ive seen and read it doesnt seem too many guys arent trying at camp so far so not sure why he thinks its necessary unless this is what he really thinks. Which would then really make me worried

That’s the same feeling I’m having. A little motivation.

(08-13-2021, 10:13 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Titans fan here, so I don’t really follow Jags’ training camp and whatnot. Does camp performance really justify RB order?

There are several spots on that initial chart that don't align with the consensus of reports from camp. 

Most of us expect to see a fair amount of shuffling come September. I think we'd all be somewhat shocked if Robinson and Etienne aren't accounting for 95% of the RB touches.

(08-16-2021, 07:09 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

Well I mean last season camp lead us to cut Fournette and keep James Robinson as the starter, so.. kind of?

(08-16-2021, 05:37 AM)chris hill Wrote: question people is our number one receiver on the left or right??..

Both, and he wears the tainted number.. the number we shall not speak of. But he goes by Jones, Marvin Jones.

Wait. Why is it tainted? When did this happen?