Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which group will start up front for the Jags this season?
This poll is closed.
Cam -Norwell-Linder-Cann-Taylor
30.51%
18 30.51%
Cam-Norwell-Linder-Cann-Little
10.17%
6 10.17%
Cam-Norwell-Linder-Taylor-Little
6.78%
4 6.78%
Cam-Norwell-Linder-Bartch-Little
6.78%
4 6.78%
Little-Norwell-Linder-Taylor-Cam
22.03%
13 22.03%
Cam-Norwell-Linder-Richardson-Little
0%
0 0%
Little-Norwell-Linder-Cann- Cam
11.86%
7 11.86%
Another group (please list)
3.39%
2 3.39%
Blank #2
0%
0 0%
Corn
8.47%
5 8.47%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Guess the Starting O-Line 2021

Who will start up front?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I vote for Cam, Norwell, Linder, Bartch, and Little.

Not sure if this who gets the start, but in my opinion represents the best 5. Bartch looked great last night, seemed to hold his own and not let his opposing D lineman gain to much ground on him.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2021, 02:37 PM by CanDoBetter.)

I think they'll start with the same group as last year. I do think that if either tackle is injured/suspended/covid or missing for any other reason then they're gone from the line up permanently.

I voted Cam, Norwell, Linder, Cann, Little

That's who I think starts.
Who should start and in what combo?
Little, Norwell, Linder, Batch, Cam

We'll see...

Put Little at LT because he'll be there by week 5 anyway. Let Cam and Taylor compete at RT.

I picked Little-Norwell-Linder-Taylor-Cam.. This line here has alot of potental also Richardson will backup both tackle spots.. Shatley backup center and Bartch and Wallace-Simms at Left and right guard..

I voted for the status quo as that is the most likely to begin the season. also, because the O-line coach seems to want it that way.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Are we going to have one this year under Urbs? Last night seemed like Status quo. I’m not big on the #becausejaguars thing. But that is what it looked like.

Little Norwell Linder Taylor Robinson

Little is forcing their hands to put him in the lineup

(08-16-2021, 09:15 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Little Norwell Linder Taylor Robinson

Cam Robinson has never taken a snap at Right Tackle in his life. Just saying you'd move him that side doesn't mean that he can do it, he'd probably be worse than Taylor.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I will say I'm pleased with Bartech's progress. Between him and Little, it allows us a little more leeway to fix our problem positions.

Meyer said Walker Little struggled during game 1...

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 12:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Just said on XL that Cam Robinson refused to put on pads today in practice when Meyer made the whole oline put on pads

(08-16-2021, 12:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Just said on XL that Cam Robinson refused to put on pads today in practice when Meyer made the whole oline put on pads

Man, it was such a great idea to apply the franchise tag to that guy
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-16-2021, 12:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 12:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Just said on XL that Cam Robinson refused to put on pads today in practice when Meyer made the whole oline put on pads

Man, it was such a great idea to apply the franchise tag to that guy

Especially since we could've signed Riley Reiff for much cheaper. The Bengals got an absolute steal!

(08-16-2021, 12:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 12:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Man, it was such a great idea to apply the franchise tag to that guy

Especially since we could've signed Riley Reiff for much cheaper. The Bengals got an absolute steal!
Teven Jenkins, Eichenberg, Cosmi, Radunz…. All of them were available to the Jags in round 2.

Walking away with Little and any of those guys would have been great.

It’s still too early but not upgrading garbage Taylor seems like a big mistake.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 12:58 PM by TheO-LineMatters. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-16-2021, 11:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 09:15 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Little Norwell Linder Taylor Robinson

Cam Robinson has never taken a snap at Right Tackle in his life. Just saying you'd move him that side doesn't mean that he can do it, he'd probably be worse than Taylor.

I don't think that is possible.

(08-16-2021, 12:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 12:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Especially since we could've signed Riley Reiff for much cheaper. The Bengals got an absolute steal!
Teven Jenkins, Eichenberg, Cosmi, Radunz…. All of them were available to the Jags in round 2.

Walking away with Little and any of those guys would have been great.

It’s still too early but not upgrading garbage Taylor seems like a big mistake.

Agree, 100,000,000,000,000%. I was personally praying for Eichenberg.

To Cam:

[Image: tumblr.gif?w=303&h=187]

I think there's some nuance that needs to be better explained here. I saw someone say that the oline came out wearing tiny Michael Bennett type pants pads and the staff made them change into regular sized padded pants and Cam refused to do that. Not sure if that's 100% the right story, but something more than the XL headline would have you believe.

And who said I didn't ever defend Cam lol.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 03:30 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/14...56386?s=20

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/14...48740?s=20

Good to see Meyer holding the oline accountable for their play.