Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thank you!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to my fellow Jag fans, the greatest fan base in the NFL! Trust me I'm not poking fun or being facetious. As I watch the game I had an epiphany and its something I felt like sharing. I know this may come off as soft, especially considering the circumstances of today's game results. But I wont apologize for what Im about to say. 

Thank you! Thank you to Jacksonville and the incredible fans that root for the home team week in and week out. This morning I went out and rode my bike for my morning 15 mile trek listening to fat tony and the Heel girls excited for today's contest. I was full of energy, excitement and anticipation. As the game unfolded my emotions quickly changed from hype to anger to apathy to sorrow to hope. Yes, Hope! Of all the sophomoric posts and sarcasm and immature posts over the years Im making a serious post about my Jags. But ultimately I want to say Im thankful.

Thank you to St. Vincent's for delivering my baby girl so many years ago (she's a freshman now), thank you to Shahid Khan for saving us from hell. Thank you for my education in tech school, Thank you for my best man and fellow jag fan (well cry in our beers after the game) thank you Dave Caldwell for drafting the core of our team that will see better days and who will have a future to build on. Thank you to BCB for being the face of Jag fans and traveling to see our team struggle through our youth!

But seriously thank you to Gus Bradley! Yes I said thank you to Gus, for holding the ship down while our worst days will soon be behind us and being the scapegoat. You did a hard job and your time is almost up. No one else credible would've taken this challenge and you sacrificed your career for it. That took guts! Thanks for trying! 

Fellow jag fans I know it sux, but somehow some way lets appreciate the future together.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did you take a pain killer?

I think I may need to go on a peyote journey myself after this one.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I had a big thank you for Gus too but I flushed it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Did you take a pain killer?
Some shots of liquor will do this to you....

Quote:I think I may need to go on a peyote journey myself after this one.

It cant hurt...

Quote:Some shots of liquor will do this to you....

True but no shots for me, just a rush of reality...

I'd have gladly sacrificed "my career" too for a few million over 4 seasons. And honestly, how much worse could it have gone with me at the helm? Would we have won 9 games at this point of my tenure instead?  :yes:

Think of how jubilant Chargers fans feel right now. We've helped spread good cheer to our fellow man. We should be proud of ourselves.

I had a few drinks and stopped after the first quarter. I knew we would lose out West. Just didn't want it to be this ugly.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I had a few drinks and stopped after the first quarter. I knew we would lose out West. Just didn't want it to be this ugly.
Why on earth did you stop? The best way to kill the pain is to keep going...

Quote:Think of how jubilant Chargers fans feel right now. We've helped spread good cheer to our fellow man. We should be proud of ourselves.

Santa is only supposed to work 1 night a year. Not 16..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Why on earth did you stop? The best way to kill the pain is to keep going...
The best way to kill the pain in my home involves Dilaudid, Morphine, Fentanyl,  and Oxycontin. But hey, that's just me.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

There is a distinct possibility that Gus and his horrible coaching has ruined bb5, ar15, and the rest of the talent that we were hopeful of leading us out of the quagmire.

So excuse me if I don't thank that piece of human refuse that is our head coach. We could very well be looking at another 4 year rebuild after this season.

I think there may have been a gas leak somewhere on your bike trail. 

Quote:True but no shots for me, just a rush of reality...

I think you've just reached the 5th stage of coping with a a loss- acceptance.

I'm still at anger. So (bad word removed) Gus Bradley.

Quote:Did you take a pain killer?
I haven't yet, but I just bought someand just want to say I love yall. Hopefully I dont OD tonight

You da man Gus!!!

Quote:I think you've just reached the 5th stage of coping with a a loss- acceptance.

I'm still at anger. So (bad word removed) Gus Bradley.

I think at this point I'm at indifference. That's pretty sad.

Quote:I think there may have been a gas leak somewhere on your bike trail.

I'll have to log a 100 mile ride just to sweat out the sorrow.