Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tackle Alums Critique Walker Little

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 01:41 PM by Bullseye.)

(08-17-2021, 01:11 PM)Kane Wrote: I don't know enough about hands and all that. I also trust a guy like Boselli over anyone here or myself.

But simple eye test tells me Little is/was better than Taylor and on par with Cam.

-shrug-

Agreed completely.

(08-17-2021, 01:11 PM)Kane Wrote: I don't know enough about hands and all that. I also trust a guy like Boselli over anyone here or myself.

But simple eye test tells me Little is/was better than Taylor and on par with Cam.

-shrug-

Agreed completely.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed completely.

-shrug-

Agreed completely.
[/quote]

That's the impression I had as well.

(08-17-2021, 12:07 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 09:48 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: I am a Jaguars fan.. I can't be happy about anything. I will now write a paragraph of unfounded criticism because the franchise has worn me out by their approach to football.

But in reality, I would like to just see some darn football execution and I hope this guy is a hard worker and we improve. I love the team but I want to see some progress.

....is this a joke about roster cuts? Big Grin

Reminds me of that quote from an old-timey coach when asked how he felt about his Offense's execution, and he said, "I'm in favor of it."

(08-18-2021, 03:42 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 12:07 PM)Mikey Wrote: ....is this a joke about roster cuts? Big Grin

Reminds me of that quote from an old-timey coach when asked how he felt about his Offense's execution, and he said, "I'm in favor of it."

John McKay, former Bucs coach.

Might be one of the best responses to a question from the press ever.

-shrug-

Boselli is too much of a homer for me. I remember him praising Joeckel a year or two after we drafted him, and I think we can all agree he was buns from the start.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!