Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars WR group

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 11:31 PM by Brett. Edited 3 times in total.)

The consensus for most fantasy experts is that Shenault is the highest ranked at 34, then DJ Chark at 36 and lastly Marvin Jones at 96. Those numbers reflect ESPN consensus WR rankings, PPR. But do you necessarily see it that way? We all know the connection with Lawrence and Jones thus far in camp so curious with our own fans thoughts.

My draft is this Sunday so it just had me wondering in terms of how to approach drafting one of our WRs if it came to that option.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I always draft way too many Jaguars, They are my fantasy kryptonite, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

WR is too muddled for me to choose any of them. Honestly wouldn't surprise me for any of the three to lead the group.

Honestly Jones value at 90 supersedes Shenault Chark.

If I were speculating who would have the best stats by end of season I’m picking Shenault.

Who do y’all have as number four on this list? I have Lawrence as one of my QBs but no target. Also, I believe all the TEs in my league are available.

14 man PPR super flex three flex

No kickers or defense
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.