Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden is Furious with Florida And Texas Over Covid

Biden is Furious with Florida And Texas Over Covid: ‘GET OUT OF THE WAY’

The world is spiraling out of control under Joe Biden’s watch.
We have witnessed the disaster in Afghanistan, a tremendous surge in COVID, a catastrophe at the southern border, the destruction of U.S. energy independence, and the crippling of our economy.
Trump called on Biden to resign from office “in disgrace.”

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2021/08...cPLVWf1KZU
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So do we add bipolar to narcoleptic and dementia now?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 10:04 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

Biden being furious with my state indicates we are doing EVERYTHING right. Kudos to Bidens successor.

(08-29-2021, 10:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden being furious with my state indicates we are doing EVERYTHING right. Kudos to Bidens successor.

Definitely not everything.  

But he probably doesn't realize he's not president of Florida/Texas.  And they have their own rights too.
s
;

;

It seems humans just cannot process this virus as a disease. They have to process it as something that the people the hate are causing. Every single tidbit of news about the virus is tinged with something about masks, vaccinations, or red states.

(08-29-2021, 10:50 AM)Race Bannon Wrote: It seems humans just cannot process this virus as a disease.  They have to process it as something that the people the hate are causing.  Every single tidbit of news about the virus is tinged with something about masks, vaccinations,  or red states.

We live in the age of the politicization of everything.

(08-29-2021, 10:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 10:50 AM)Race Bannon Wrote: It seems humans just cannot process this virus as a disease.  They have to process it as something that the people the hate are causing.  Every single tidbit of news about the virus is tinged with something about masks, vaccinations,  or red states.

We live in the age of the politicization of everything.

The virus also hit at (what proved to be) the worst possible time, the height on an election cycle.  It could have been an opportunity to find common ground for the benefit of all.  Instead, both parties seized the moment for political gain.  Public welfare should NEVER be politicized.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-29-2021, 11:34 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 10:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: We live in the age of the politicization of everything.

The virus also hit at (what proved to be) the worst possible time, the height on an election cycle.  It could have been an opportunity to find common ground for the benefit of all.  Instead, both parties seized the moment for political gain.  Public welfare should NEVER be politicized.

Naturally as a supporter of 'so and so' and 'this and that', you would believe that.  Tongue

(08-29-2021, 05:04 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Biden is Furious with Florida And Texas Over Covid: ‘GET OUT OF THE WAY’

The world is spiraling out of control under Joe Biden’s watch.
We have witnessed the disaster in Afghanistan, a tremendous surge in COVID, a catastrophe at the southern border, the destruction of U.S. energy independence, and the crippling of our economy.
Trump called on Biden to resign from office “in disgrace.”

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2021/08...cPLVWf1KZU

The comment made was "If you aren't going to help us get rid of COVID, at least get out of the way."  And it came right after Biden revealed his Secretary of Education was looking into DeSantis banning mask mandates by FL schools. 

Desantis' order was subsequently overturned by a circuit judge a few days ago. Not sure where that issue stands in Texas as of now.

They're prepping for Texit over this.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well, the good news is we don't have a catchy name for a Florida withdrawal. Floridexit? Florexit? Flexit? Flexit works I guess.

(08-29-2021, 11:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, the good news is we don't have a catchy name for a Florida withdrawal. Floridexit? Florexit? Flexit? Flexit works I guess.
Trademark it. Everyone flexing would probably take off quickly.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Well maybe if we didnt have such a cluster [BLEEP] down there on Mexico -Tx border, where anyone and their brother can pass into Tx. unvetted and not screened for covid, their count wouldnt be so high. Im not saying that the flow of people through the open border is the sole cause of the high rate of covid, but it's certainly a factor.

(08-29-2021, 11:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, the good news is we don't have a catchy name for a Florida withdrawal. Floridexit? Florexit? Flexit? Flexit works I guess.

It's the opposite of Flexit. Everyone is coming  here. 

Dated homes in my hood are selling for nearly double what they are worth and none of the buyers are local.

Flexit means FL exiting from the union. Same with Texit.

Sorry, misread.

I'm game. Tourism can support us.

(08-30-2021, 08:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sorry, misread.

I'm game. Tourism can support us.

We're gonna need a really big wall...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm surprised he can work up the energy it takes to be 'furious'.

(08-30-2021, 02:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm surprised he can work up the energy it takes to be 'furious'.

He thought they meant "Fur-ious" and got all worked up.

(08-30-2021, 03:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 02:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm surprised he can work up the energy it takes to be 'furious'.

He thought they meant "Fur-ious" and got all worked up.

Something for me to sniff? Where!!