Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can we redeem the season with a coaching change?

Yes this team is talented enough to win 9 or 10 games with different coaching.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No we have multi-layer problem
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:No we have multi-layer problem

You have to start somewhere.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Normally, you would think Caldwell and Shad would wait til the bye week, but this may have been the most embarassing loss they have ever had. The Chargers are a below average team with their top 2 playmakers injured and look what is happenning. If this change does not happen, the fan base will turn on the team very quickly. Marrone has experience as a head coach and if he turns the team around will be given a long term contract. Do it now, Shad.

It's now 28 to 0 and we are playing like we always do. How many more losses until we have a total coaching change. Maybe if we get blown out Kahn will see that the way we are going he will not be making money. Who keeps calling screen plays?   I'm just frustrated with the team again. Already put my tickets for the next 3 home game up for sale. 

For the longest time this team has looked like it lacked the talent and the coaching... Belichick (SP) could take this team and make a championship team. Bradley is literally garbage and is not the right direction for this team. 

im going to be as honest and straight up, I thought the jags would be 2-2 by the bye and take off after that. Right now, 0-4 wouldn't surprise me. This sucks.

If we make a move you shouldn't get your hopes up with an interim coach. 9 times out of 10 the improvement would be minimal. With that said something needs to change now.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:If we make a move you shouldn't get your hopes up with an interim coach. 9 times out of 10 the improvement would be minimal. With that said something needs to change now.
It's better than NO change.

Let the players know that we hold people ACCOUNTABLE.

Poor play = heads will roll.

Quote:If we make a move you shouldn't get your hopes up with an interim coach. 9 times out of 10 the improvement would be minimal. With that said something needs to change now.

Yeah, when you switch coaches mid season they don't really get to implement their own system, so it's hard to get a lot of improvement, but when coaching is as bad as Gus has done so far an example has to be made. Gus needs to go.

Quote:For the longest time this team has looked like it lacked the talent and the coaching... Belichick (SP) could take this team and make a championship team. Bradley is literally garbage and is not the right direction for this team. 
i agree, just look at what the pats can do with no brady no gronk

Quote:im going to be as honest and straight up, I thought the jags would be 2-2 by the bye and take off after that. Right now, 0-4 wouldn't surprise me. This sucks.

I thought the same but with two losses like last weeks game.

Not this.

I'm not gonna lie, we have some players that could make a head coach drool.. We just need for The Stache to throw some of that money at one.. Anyone at this point would be an upgrade..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I'm not gonna lie, we have some players that could make a head coach drool.. We just need for The Stache to throw some of that money at one.. Anyone at this point would be an upgrade..

We really should stop saying [BLEEP] like that. Remember when Mularkey got fired and Gus came in? Turns out the Jaguars have gone down in coaching quality every time they've made a new hire in their existence.

Quote:Listen up people. This is now the "Complain about the coaches thread".

As bad as these coaches are their should be 1000 freaking post. Don't try and minimalize the garbage that the jagwads are.  

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Quote:We really should stop saying [BAD WORD REMOVED] like that. Remember when Mularkey got fired and Gus came in? Turns out the Jaguars have gone down in coaching quality every time they've made a new hire in their existence.

No, we dont.. I'll give it a damn try..

Quote:No, we dont.. I'll give it a damn try..

And you keep hiring until you get it right.

Yeah it's time to move on. Let Doug finish the season then go get a real coach. Clean out the staff if you need to. This is ridiculous...

Quote:As bad as these coaches are their should be 1000 freaking post. Don't try and minimalize the garbage that the jagwads are.

It's his job. This server is hosted in North Korea.

Can't believe the Titans won today and we didn't