Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence (merged threads)

(04-29-2021, 11:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I wanted Trevor, but I also wanted to protect him. The best OT's are being picked over and we have pure garbage.

No need to trade Cam to draft another Cam.

Drafting all about getting enough players at a position to get enough that actually produce. Hit rate for every position is low, especially OT. Additionally, you don't need the best players at every position. Part of benefit of generational QB is you definitely can get by with average talent on the OL.

Problem is that both Cam and Taylor produced at below average talent last year. If you want to play that up to only QB play and offensive scheme/coaching, avoiding OT in the 2nd round is okay. However, most argue there is a talent issue as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ok so i was wrong,and they did take trevor after all,i was afried they wouldn't due to all qbs they passedd on before.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Great interview with Trevor, Meyer and Khan on WOKV..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Ordered my savior jersey tonight. primarily black with teal border version... im limited in Canada without paying extreme duty fees.

I hope my curse of jerseys is broken... Gabbert, Bortles, Hurns recently who are no longer on the team.

(04-30-2021, 11:03 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Ordered my savior jersey tonight. primarily black with teal border version... im limited in Canada without paying extreme duty fees.

I hope my curse of jerseys is broken... Gabbert, Bortles, Hurns recently who are no longer on the team.

I got asked if I was a grown man bc my wife ordered my one. It’s a birthday gift. 

Tough crowd tonight. Glad you’re getting one too bro.

Great selection A++. They just need to keep him upright and healthy.

(05-01-2021, 10:00 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Great selection A++. They just need to keep him upright and healthy.

That makes Little the key to this draft.  If they are right on his talent and ability, and they can knock off the rust and develop him so he can beat out an incumbent within the year, then Lawrence's ability is enhanced....especially if he can ultimately play LT successfully.  That could keep the team from having to expend a high pick on a LT at least in the short term.  That would make TLs job easier.

If, however, we have to play the whole year with Robinson and Taylor at T, and neither of them have improved, we'll have to spend two more high picks trying to fill those positions.  No telling how long that will take, at what expense to TL, the offense, and the team as a whole.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-01-2021, 11:19 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 10:00 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Great selection A++. They just need to keep him upright and healthy.

That makes Little the key to this draft.  If they are right on his talent and ability, and they can knock off the rust and develop him so he can beat out an incumbent within the year, then Lawrence's ability is enhanced....especially if he can ultimately play LT successfully.  That could keep the team from having to expend a high pick on a LT at least in the short term.  That would make TLs job easier.

If, however, we have to play the whole year with Robinson and Taylor at T, and neither of them have improved, we'll have to spend two more high picks trying to fill those positions.  No telling how long that will take, at what expense to TL, the offense, and the team as a whole.

At this point, I'm just hoping someone like Ryan Ramczyk, Terron Armstead, Riley Reiff or Taylor Moton hit free agency in 2022 and we finally sign one/some of them as a long term answer at OT. I don't have much hope for our current roster. I don't need stars at OT, just competent players. I'm hoping Little can at least be competent, but I and no one else have any clue if he can, since he hasn't played football in so long.

(05-01-2021, 11:30 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 11:19 AM)Bullseye Wrote: That makes Little the key to this draft.  If they are right on his talent and ability, and they can knock off the rust and develop him so he can beat out an incumbent within the year, then Lawrence's ability is enhanced....especially if he can ultimately play LT successfully.  That could keep the team from having to expend a high pick on a LT at least in the short term.  That would make TLs job easier.

At this point, I'm just hoping someone like Ryan Ramczyk, Terron Armstead, Riley Reiff or Taylor Moton hit free agency in 2022 and we finally sign one/some of them as a long term answer at OT. I don't have much hope for our current roster. I don't need stars at OT, just competent players. I'm hoping Little can at least be competent, but I and no one else have any clue if he can, since he hasn't played football in so long.

Based on what I've seen, he has the raw tools to be competent.  But can Warhop get him to that minimum threshold, and if he can, how long will it take him?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Happy Anniversary everyone!

(05-07-2021, 06:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/13...97800?s=20

Man, what a noggin'.

I wonder what size hats he wears.  I thought I had a big coconut.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-07-2021, 08:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 06:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/13...97800?s=20

Man, what a noggin'.

Let's hope that's good mojo.. Remember the fivehead on Peyton?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-07-2021, 09:31 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 08:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Man, what a noggin'.

Let's hope that's good mojo.. Remember the fivehead on Peyton?

Haha. I was just about to say this, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I want to get my prediction on some thread, and this one was as good as any.

Trevor Lawrence: By the time he hangs 'em up, he will be in the legitimate conversation for GOAT.

(05-07-2021, 08:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

Man, what a noggin'.

Thats what she said

Quote:I mean, they brought me here to win. That's what I'm here to do. I will say this: I like the pieces we have here. You look at the team, and there's a lot of talented guys here. I don't know what happened the last few years, we don't need to get into that, but there's talent ... You never know what can happen, but we're focused on getting ready to play Houston in September.

What is this? Doesn't he know we're going to lose most games?

(05-27-2021, 12:59 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: I want to get my prediction on some thread, and this one was as good as any.

Trevor Lawrence:  By the time he hangs 'em up, he will be in the legitimate conversation for GOAT.

Maybe, but after all this team has been through, I'd settle for really good with a few pro bowls.  I don't need Tom Brady level.

I can't wait to see what amazing things Trevor is going to do on the football field. One thing is certain, he is used to winning.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I know it's only OTA's but nice to see Lawrence scrambling and still throwing dimes.

Haven't seen a QB do that for us in some time.