Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence (merged threads)

(10-20-2021, 11:45 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Keyshawn letting everybody know that he hasn't watched a single minute of Jags football this season  Laughing

I mean I don't blame him for not watching, but this hot take by him is hilarious.

Let em know Dan!
https://twitter.com/KassidyGHill/status/...7217683456

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what is known as “talking out of your [BLEEP]”.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1450...mOZUQ&s=19

Interesting nugget.

(10-21-2021, 03:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1450...mOZUQ&s=19

Interesting nugget.

Dang that is crazy good news for his development. Don't screw this up Bevell.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Hey this just in: Trevor Lawrence is good. Hahahahahaha

He definitely started the season rough, as you might expect from most rookies. Don't know how many Ws he alone can get us this season but here's hoping we can luck into building a decent roster around the guy. He could be the first 10+ year QB for us.

(10-21-2021, 09:41 PM)Kane Wrote: Hey this just in: Trevor Lawrence is good. Hahahahahaha

He definitely started the season rough, as you might expect from most rookies. Don't know how many Ws he alone can get us this season but here's hoping we can luck into building a decent roster around the guy. He could be the first 10+ year QB for us.

You spelled "horrendous" wrong.

Sorry, mvp, I'm never gonna' stop making fun of that thread, so just settle into it for the next year or 12.

Beyond me how anyone can watch him play and not recognize him as an elite talent. Especially those from his own fanbase.

The excitement is in full effect. #16

Interesting to look back through this thread and notice the same handful of posters who still can't quite get on board with Trevor Lawrence's obvious elite traits becoming readily apparent to the world are the same ones who were on board with the split reps in camp and starting Minshew to begin the season.

Gun.

Slinger.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-22-2021, 12:18 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Interesting to look back through this thread and notice the same handful of posters who still can't quite get on board with Trevor Lawrence's obvious elite traits becoming readily apparent to the world are the same ones who were on board with the split reps in camp and starting Minshew to begin the season.
I think some people can't grasp the bigger picture of just how well he's playing. They look at box scores and say "meh" but it's so much more than that.

(10-22-2021, 08:02 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 12:18 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Interesting to look back through this thread and notice the same handful of posters who still can't quite get on board with Trevor Lawrence's obvious elite traits becoming readily apparent to the world are the same ones who were on board with the split reps in camp and starting Minshew to begin the season.
I think some people can't grasp the bigger picture of just how well he's playing. They look at box scores and say "meh" but it's so much more than that.

Without even taking his passing into the equation, the way he navigates the pocket is impressive for such a young QB.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He’s Schrödinger’s cat. We’ve been disappointed so often and so much that the possibility we have a true superstar on the team is fraught with danger. Even though all indications show he is the real deal, Jacksonville is where optimism goes to die. He’s really good, but not so good. It’s mental self-preservation.

(10-22-2021, 08:05 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 08:02 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I think some people can't grasp the bigger picture of just how well he's playing. They look at box scores and say "meh" but it's so much more than that.

Without even taking his passing into the equation, the way he navigates the pocket is impressive for such a young QB.

This is what I've noticed with Trevor from the first game to where he is now.

He's progressed so impressively well climbing the pocket over the course of the season, allowing him to set his feet better and make an on-target throw without having to scramble for his life.

We have a pro's pro with TLaw leading our team.

Unless you watch every snap like a true Jaguar fan, then you dont know all about #16.

(10-23-2021, 01:08 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Unless you watch every snap like a true Jaguar fan, then you dont know all about #16.

Are you now going to enlighten us with one of your woke opinions about how Lawrence is overrated and wasn't really that good in College and/or the NFL so far, like you have in past weeks?

Ranked #1 this week. Around 4 mins into video

https://youtu.be/pSuQLadhMjM
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 07:17 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(10-20-2021, 11:45 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Keyshawn letting everybody know that he hasn't watched a single minute of Jags football this season  Laughing

I mean I don't blame him for not watching, but this hot take by him is hilarious.

Let em know Dan!
Fields with 156 yrds 0 TDs 3 Ints. Lol. I wonder Key will have to say about that lol? The Bears should have taken Jones

(10-24-2021, 07:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Let em know Dan!
Fields with 156 yrds 0 TDs 3 Ints. Lol.  I wonder Key will have to say about that lol?  The Bears should have taken Jones

What????

I thought they should of taken Jones.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/sports/c...12026.html

I found this incredibly laughable. He is rated 6/6 by our lord and savior, PFF, among starting rookie QBs with "extensive play time". Yeah, he hasn't been perfect but 6th? Get out of here!