Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence (merged threads)

Here is some good film breakdown

https://youtu.be/CW6g3HL0ql4
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2021, 09:29 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/sports/c...12026.html

I found this incredibly laughable. He is rated 6/6 by our lord and savior, PFF, among starting rookie QBs with "extensive play time".  Yeah, he hasn't been perfect but 6th? Get out of here!

Gotta appease their large market media gobbling overlords.

It's what keeps their lights on.

Haha..Justin Fields rated higher? Cocaine is a hell of a drug…especially when you smoke it
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Every rookie qb has been getting their lunch eaten this weekend. Wow. Fields and zack. Being a rookie qb is super tough.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 06:15 AM by iapetus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wilson: "Wilson said after the game that a PCL injury would be a best-case scenario and that he and the team are hopeful that's the case. He added that he heard a "pop" in his knee when the injury occurred and that his knee feels "loose," per SNY's Ralph Vacchiano."

Odds on that bringing TL up to 5/6? Smile

He has improved dramatically since I made this original post. Glad to see it

https://twitter.com/Maximus1016/status/1...36578?s=20
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

BklynJag...that guy?

LOL
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-25-2021, 01:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote: BklynJag...that guy?

LOL
TMD STRIKES AGAIN!

(10-25-2021, 01:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote: BklynJag...that guy?

LOL
TMD STRIKES AGAIN!

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread.

TMD and BklynJag were two different people.  TMD was from Philly.  I've talked to him offline before.

They had completely different 'posting styles'.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 01:33 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-25-2021, 01:30 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: TMD STRIKES AGAIN!

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread.

TMD and BklynJag were two different people.  TMD was from Philly.  I've talked to him offline before.

Really?

I could have sworn they were the same person. Before TMD left (or got banned for the 10th time), he sent me a message with his twitter handle.

I could be mistaken though.

Edit: just saw the message he sent me and you're right.

(10-25-2021, 01:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:30 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'll repeat what I said in the other thread.

Really?

I could have sworn they were the same person. Before TMD left (or got banned for the 10th time), he sent me a message with his twitter handle.

I could be mistaken though.

Even though he was a huge pain in the [BLEEP], TMD wrote long, well thought out posts.

I don't think BklynJag was capable of any more than two sentences at a time.

Isn’t BklynJag the one who kept saying he was going to do a Jags podcast, or something?

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 01:49 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-25-2021, 01:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Isn’t BklynJag the one who kept saying he was going to do a Jags podcast, or something?

No, I forget that dude's name.  But I know who you're talking about.  And I think he did do a podcast for a while.  I'll bet FBT would remember his handle.

(10-25-2021, 01:48 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Isn’t BklynJag the one who kept saying he was going to do a Jags podcast, or something?

No, I forget that dude's name.  But I know who you're talking about.  And I think he did do a podcast for a while.  I'll bet FBT would remember his handle.

Was it TealTimeRadio?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 03:05 PM by RicoTx.)

(10-25-2021, 02:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 01:48 PM)RicoTx Wrote: No, I forget that dude's name.  But I know who you're talking about.  And I think he did do a podcast for a while.  I'll bet FBT would remember his handle.

Was it TealTimeRadio?

Ding, ding, ding, ding

(10-25-2021, 03:05 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 02:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Was it TealTimeRadio?

Ding, ding, ding, ding

Yeah and he did have a podcast for a bit. The episodes are still up in fact.

(10-25-2021, 01:13 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: He has improved dramatically since I made this original post.  Glad to see it

https://twitter.com/Maximus1016/status/1...36578?s=20

The only post you made was the one you reacted prematurely.

I bumped up the main Trevor thread so we wouldn't have to post in the "horrendous" thread because anyone with two eyes could tell what was going on early on. Your thread went to the abyss.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 06:36 PM by OzJohnnie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Reps, reps, reps. Let the guy throw the ball as much as possible and learn. This season is a write-off. There are only two reasons to play: collect a pay check and give TLaw more snaps. The more defenses he sees, the more reads he makes, the quicker he gets good.

(10-25-2021, 06:36 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: Reps, reps, reps.  Let the guy throw the ball as much as possible and learn.  This season is a write-off.  There are only two reasons to play: collect a pay check and give TLaw more snaps.  The more defenses he sees, the more reads he makes, the quicker he gets good.
WRONG!

We must split first team reps to see if Minshew has the goods to be the starter week 1.

(10-25-2021, 07:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 06:36 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: Reps, reps, reps.  Let the guy throw the ball as much as possible and learn.  This season is a write-off.  There are only two reasons to play: collect a pay check and give TLaw more snaps.  The more defenses he sees, the more reads he makes, the quicker he gets good.
WRONG!

We must split first team reps to see if Minshew has the goods to be the starter week 1.

Week 1 of the preseason, 67 offensive snaps.
  - Beathard took 25 or 37%
  - Luton took 16 or 24%
  - Lawrence took 15 or 22%
  - Minshew took 11 or 16%

Week 2 of the preseason, 82 offensive snaps.
  - Lawrence took 34 or 41%
  - Minshew took 33 or 40%
  - Beathard took 15 or 18%

Week 3 of the preseason, 67 offensive snaps.  (Dak Prescott didn't take a snap, by the way.  There was great concern on these boards that Lawrence was being exposed to undue risk by taking snaps.)
  - Luton took 38 or 57%
  - Lawrence took 17 or 25%
  - Beathard took 12 or 18%

Or, "We must keep Minshew warm in case Lawrence isn't able to be a rookie starter.  As soon as it's clear Lawrence can start regular season games then the Minshew tap is shut off."