Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My impressions with 8:49 left in the 2nd quarter

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 05:26 PM by enigma.)

*Mods do NOT delete this thread*

1) We are getting outclassed and OUTCOACHED by a team that is missing multiple key starters for SD.

2) The team has given up on Gus.

3) Myers apparently has two left-feet.

4) Telvin seems to be the only positive glimmer.

5) MYLES JACK NEEDS TO PLAY. POZ SHOULD NEVER COVER A RECEIVER PERIOD...

6) If Shad Khan wants to save any respect for this team, then he will terminate Gus' contract and fire him.

7) Our offense is stuttering on empty and we can't get any momentum going - especially with those stupid bubble screens.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY OTHER POINTS.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thread is negative about the Gaguars despite you bringing up valid points...so its set for deletion under the new rules.

Bradley's scheme just don't work

Why stick with gus? He is allergic to winning. 1-7 in September his time here
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I mean, I've been kind of half joking about firing Gus midseason but....he's got to go. This can't continue.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Pretty much #firegus

1:06 left in the 2nd quarter:

- Gus with major mismanagement of time. Did not take a timeout during the 3rd and 13 - and then he decides to take one.

- Penalties still not being corrected.

Quote:*Mods do NOT delete this thread*

1) We are getting outclassed and OUTCOACHED by a team that is missing multiple key starters for SD.

2) The team has given up on Gus.

3) Myers apparently has two left-feet.

4) Telvin seems to be the only positive glimmer.

5) MYLES JACK NEEDS TO PLAY. POZ SHOULD NEVER COVER A RECEIVER PERIOD...

6) If Shad Khan wants to save any respect for this team, then he will terminate Gus' contract and fire him.

7) Our offense is stuttering on empty and we can't get any momentum going - especially with those stupid bubble screens.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY OTHER POINTS.

1) I agree with this whole heartedly.

2) This one is obvious.

3) That kick should have never happened.  Go for it.

4) Telvin is a stud.

5) Myles not being on the field is INEXCUSABLE.

6) Yes Gus needs to go.  He is as good as done.  It's a matter of when not if he gets fired.

7) The constant short passes handcuff the offense but we continue to use them over and over.

8) The current roster is good enough to win but coaching has let them down.  I expect a better coach to be hired now that we have talent and to see a nice turn around next year.

The truths in this thread make me sad. 

If you stood up for Gus Bradley last year you should be ashamed of yourself.

That dude is quite possibly the worst head coach of all time.

Quote:Thread is negative about the Gaguars despite you bringing up valid points...so its set for deletion under the new rules.

Deleted.. with sprinkles.

Marrone needs to take over. He went 9-7 with the Bills, that's light years ahead of Gus.

Admin, this post makes too much sense.  You must delete it NOW!!!

9 second left and no timeouts in enemy territory. Throw a screen for - 2 yards. What a stupid call
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Get on the bus Gus, make a new plan man, don't need to be coy Roy just listen to me, just turn in your keys please cause I'm setting you free.

-Shad

*sigh* it hurts so bad....

Mods will delete it. They are Gus Loversc

Sprinkles. How we did not at least let Myers boom one at the end of the half or even throw a hail mary gimme a break.

The play of this team in this game is as bad as three years ago.

Why is everyone so surprised? Ive been saying it all week we were going to lay an egg

Quote:Why is everyone so surprised? Ive been saying it all week we were going to lay an egg

Who said they are surprised?