Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My impressions with 8:49 left in the 2nd quarter

Quote:Why is everyone so surprised? Ive been saying it all week we were going to lay an egg
There's laying an egg and then there's [BAD WORD REMOVED] the bed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mr. Khan get in your plane and get started on the new coach. There is to much talent on this team to look this bad.

I can't wait to hear sexton. Boseli, and Oesher on damage control this week
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

So... are you saying that Gus Needs To Go? (Are we allowed to say that here?)

another penalty!   third and 17 and a dump to yeldon I don't think I can take much more'

10:54 left in the 3rd quarter:

- Tyrell Williams scores a 40+ yard touchdown, breaking the withered tackling of our poor defense.

- Our team has completely given up to the point of no return.

28-.....wow

This game is so boring to watch

With this coaching, I doubt we could beat the Jacksonville Sharks....

"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Gonna be a Jags day :whistling:

Quote:I can't wait to hear sexton. Boseli, and Oesher on damage control this week
"IT'S JUST ONE GAME...MORON!!!"  these will be Bozeli's words to anyone who dares questions the team.

Quote:I can't wait to hear sexton. Boseli, and Oesher on damage control this week

"The casual fan can't tell, but progress was made Sunday" - Sexton.

Quote:"IT'S JUST ONE GAME...MORON!!!"  these will be Bozeli's words to anyone who dares questions the team.
And someone should tell that moron Boselli that in 48 games Gus is 12-36.

"It's just one game"….. and another…. and another…. and another….

That Nutrimost weight loss system might have gotten to BoBo's head.

Quote:This game is so boring to watch

My attention basically focused elsewhere after the first 5 min of the third qtr. I only look up when I hear the all too familiar. Touchdown Chargers. It is that bad.

#sickofthejagsseasonoverinseptember

Anybody else hear the commentators say that SD coaches watched film and said Jags looks like Seattle. One thing Gus needs to realize we aren't cause we have different personnel 

Quote:Anybody else hear the commentators say that SD coaches watched film and said Jags looks like Seattle. One thing Gus needs to realize we aren't cause we have different personnel 
Yeah 1990's seatlle

Since 2010, we are 0-6 against the Chargers and Rivers has not thrown an INT against us…