Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Ponies

(09-13-2021, 10:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Adjustments for next week:

*Help your OTs protect with TE and RB blocking.
* RUN JAMES ROBINSON 20+ times
*start Cisco over Wingard (can’t believe I’m even having to type this)
*Find a nickel from your DB room not named Campbell, he ain’t ready
*find out if Taylor can play RG , test Little , at least make him active on game day this time!
*test your secondary and LB corps on assignments all week - these jokers looked LOST pre-snap yesterday at least 20 times
*look at the tape snd find your best rotation of DT/DE players to stop the run - it’s still a major problem
* get your receivers on the same page with QB on the routes that were bungled vs Houston
* run JAMES ROBINSON!!!
*game plan quick developing pass plays that don’t need 4 seconds of protection for Trevor - let him get the ball out quickly - down field shots should come after successful runs
*identify the weakness on Denver’s O-line and run games on it all day - come on Cullen - show off those sneaky blitzes

*Run James Robinson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2021, 11:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 10:56 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: If T Law can replicate his stats from last week, and minus at least 2 of the turnovers we probably win.

If he throws 50 passes again we lose by 20.

With their pass rush he's not throwing 50 passes, if they try to though we'll lose big time.

(09-14-2021, 06:29 AM)UKJag Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 11:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If he throws 50 passes again we lose by 20.

With their pass rush he's not throwing 50 passes, if they try to though we'll lose big time.

put me in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp

I was more worried about week 1 than week 2. Def didn't look good but I thought it might take a little to gel. We just need to defend home

(09-14-2021, 08:24 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 06:29 AM)UKJag Wrote: With their pass rush he's not throwing 50 passes, if they try to though we'll lose big time.

If they try our Golden Boy will die.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2021, 05:21 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-13-2021, 09:36 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: It’s going to be a long season if we got blown out by the Texans. 

Unfortunately I see an 0-2 start here. The Broncos blew out a Giants team that while not good, can arguably be said to have a roster equal to the Texans and even stronger then Jax minus QB. 

While it was promising to see only one sack this week, Miller and company will eat this o-line’s lunch, and at the least we should see more holding calls. Bridgewater is an efficient QB like tyrod all though not as mobile thankfully. 
Broncos 21, Jax 10. 

I feel bad for Trevor already

34 - 10. And the 10 is garbage time points. Denver D will be too much. TL may throw for less than 220, and running game will be non-existent. Chubb and Miller have 4 sacks between them. This one will be over early.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2021, 05:34 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Broncos should win this one easily. I think the offense will look better due to running the ball more. This defense can't sack a paper bag. I see the offense looking better due to a more run/pass balance while the Defense is a major concern. Broncos 33 Jags 27

(09-14-2021, 08:24 AM)Mikey Wrote: [quote pid="1402407" dateline="1631615346"]
Sick

[/quote]

If they throw 50 times it's suicide.  Von Miller and Chubb is due back as well spells a complete disaster for this team.  I do not care if we are down 50, they better not try to get this kid killed out there. 

Miller/Chubb vs Robinson/Taylor=   Sick  Sick  Sick Sick
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

this post has wrongname. it shoould be  Broncos vs trash. Until the jags put a team on the field they are trash,they are not even good enough to be called kitties.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-15-2021, 06:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this post has wrongname. it shoould be  Broncos vs trash. Until the jags put a team on the field they are trash,they are not even good enough to be called kitties.

I see what you did there. This is hilarious!

Just out of interest, how full do we expect the stadium to be Sunday and if we have a similar first half to last Sunday, do the boo's start?

Our team is bad... but I can't predict a loss to a team with Teddy Bridgewater starting if i'm supposed to also believe we have a "generational talent qb". And I know i'm gonna get replies "oh but tyrod beat us" yeah and Tyrod was good at a point in his career, Teddys been average always.

(09-16-2021, 12:20 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Our team is bad... but I can't predict a loss to a team with Teddy Bridgewater starting if i'm supposed to also believe we have a "generational talent qb". And I know i'm gonna get replies "oh but tyrod beat us" yeah and Tyrod was good at a point in his career, Teddys been average always.

You're probably underestimating where Teddy is at this point in his career development-wise.  Understandable I guess. It's just one game last week, but he looked good.

He can do some damage in that offense, but I expect the pressures that never got home against Tyrod Taylor will more often prove disruptive against Bridgewater. 

I just hope we see better play at nickel whether it's Herndon getting healthy, Campbell having a lightbulb go off, or a different DB getting snaps there.  That's probably the biggest liability in our pass defense right now.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 09:16 AM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-15-2021, 10:27 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Just out of interest, how full do we expect the stadium to be Sunday and if we have a similar first half to last Sunday, do the boo's start?

Jags reported about 5000 new season ticks were sold. That will put the crowd at about 50,000 plus stragglers. Probably about 53-55000.

Yes, if they are sucking it up that bad there will be boos aplenty.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-15-2021, 06:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this post has wrongname. it shoould be  Broncos vs trash. Until the jags put a team on the field they are trash,they are not even good enough to be called kitties.

How bout horses v. dead horses?

find a new punchline, snowy.

(09-16-2021, 12:20 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Our team is bad... but I can't predict a loss to a team with Teddy Bridgewater starting if i'm supposed to also believe we have a "generational talent qb". And I know i'm gonna get replies "oh but tyrod beat us" yeah and Tyrod was good at a point in his career, Teddys been average always.

Teddy is 1-0 vs. the Jags, threw for 240 yds 1/0 TD/INT, 94 rating. Not gonna sleep on him, but it may be that our D makes average look fantastic. Maybe that's where I'm supposed to interject Tyrod into the conversation?

(09-16-2021, 09:17 AM)Mikey Wrote:

How bout horses v. dead horses?

Jags mascot isn''t a horse. thier Mascot is a Jaguar which is a cat. the Broncos Mascot is a Bronco which is a type of horse.   There hasn't been any change in the team at all since last season yet.

I will stick to the team is Trash until they prove otherwise. if they somehow get a win sunday its pure luck.  Trash teams barly win games themselves.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-16-2021, 09:26 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 09:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: How bout horses v. dead horses?

Jags mascot isn''t a horse. thier Mascot is a Jaguar which is a cat. the Broncos Mascot is a Bronco which is a type of horse.   There hasn't been any change in the team at all since last season yet.

I will stick to the team is Trash until they prove otherwise. if they somehow get a win sunday its pure luck.  Trash teams barly win games themselves.

I don't get it.

Jags mascot isn't a trash can.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We will probably win this one. I like winning so that will work. Just going to watch and then critic from there. Honestly they don't need to win per se, it would just be nice to see development, football execution and competent coaching. I don't expect it to happen all at once but would be nice to see some sort of phase of football perform in what an NFL team should produce.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-16-2021, 12:21 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: We will probably win this one.  I like winning so that will work.  Just going to watch and then critic from there.  Honestly they don't need to win per se, it would just be nice to see development, football execution and competent coaching.  I don't expect it to happen all at once but would be nice to see some sort of phase of football perform in what an NFL team should produce.

Logan Cooke is still top 2 or 3 in the NFL.

So we've got that going for us.

Which is nice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-16-2021, 09:35 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 09:26 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags mascot isn''t a horse. thier Mascot is a Jaguar which is a cat. the Broncos Mascot is a Bronco which is a type of horse.   There hasn't been any change in the team at all since last season yet.

I don't get it.

Jags mascot isn't a trash can.

Of course it isn't, it is a trash can't

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s3j8uog9tdr5kjfe9m...y.gif&ct=g]
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23