Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
One of the few positives from Sunday

https://mobile.twitter.com/nfl/status/14...1798679555

What a freaking throw. Dont know if we've ever had a QB that can make that pass.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And that concludes this thread of positive takes from Sunday’s game. Big Grin

This is definately one positive while the OL play was another. Our WRs got open often and the run game wasn't bad either. TL16 went through growing pains as he was exposed for staring down the receivers that contributed to those 3 picks. He'll get better.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-14-2021, 07:45 AM)NH3 Wrote: This is definately one positive while the OL play was another. Our WRs got open often and the run game wasn't bad either. TL16 went through growing pains as he was exposed for staring down the receivers that contributed to those 3 picks. He'll get better.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(09-14-2021, 06:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: And that concludes this thread of positive takes from Sunday’s game. Big Grin

Yes it does!! I get the negativity after Sunday but trying to find something to feel good about and well...thats all ive got!

I'm still positive that Urbz was a terrible choice to lead this team.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 09:34 AM by TrivialPursuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-14-2021, 09:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm still positive that Urbz was a terrible choice to lead this team.

Me too..

His ego just won't allow him to change anything. He thinks his way is the superior way. Facts mean nothing to him - nor do a lot of other things most people have a problem with.

And I'm not happy that I seem to be right... it sucks that our franchise gets set back another year because of yet another bad decision by Shad Khan.

I mentioned it in the other thread of silver linings, but Trevor showed improvement over preseason film in his inclination to "climb the pocket."

He looked much less apprehensive in moving up field in response to outside pressure. He's figured out he can count on Linder and Norwell for 3 seconds most of the time when his tackles and RG fail him after 1.5 seconds.

(09-14-2021, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I mentioned it in the other thread of silver linings, but Trevor showed improvement over preseason film in his inclination to "climb the pocket."

He looked much less apprehensive in moving up field in response to outside pressure.  He's figured out he can count on Linder and Norwell for 3 seconds most of the time when his tackles and RG fail him after 1.5 seconds.

Trevor is definitely "the truth".

He's just got some learning to do about the NFL - which he seems willing to do. Hopefully his coach's ego doesn't rub off on him.

There are no positives ever since the fluke season of 2017!

(09-14-2021, 09:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I mentioned it in the other thread of silver linings, but Trevor showed improvement over preseason film in his inclination to "climb the pocket."

He looked much less apprehensive in moving up field in response to outside pressure.  He's figured out he can count on Linder and Norwell for 3 seconds most of the time when his tackles and RG fail him after 1.5 seconds.
Jeez you are not kidding. In that highlight throw he couldn't even get to the depth in the pocket without pressure.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

a few positives from me from this game

Marvin Jones and Laviska were money. made plays and don't recall any drops
Defense got a tonne of pressures but just couldn't get home
Trevor has amazing ability, will throw Picks you have to acknowledge that
running game when we did use it was good, Hyde or Robinson both were getting big gains of 5+ a carry it seemed

Defense only positive i saw was Jenkins and the DL. the Interior Rush on our Defense was pretty much non-existence which is pretty much what killed us the most last year.

can't wait till week 2.

no positives... are you kidding me? lol... Trevor if he stays healthy and that's a big IF will be a great QB and that is it... I feel sorry for this kid having to play on this team, he is going to get demolished behind that o line. The Jaguars don't develop QB's , they end their careers.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I thought the Manhertz touchdown was good, if he and Hollister are on the same field in red zone that would help out Lawrence a lot more

Chark is gonna feast once his finger is 100% and he gets used to the type of ball trevor throws. He was open more than any other receiver yesterday.

(09-14-2021, 01:07 PM)Ronster Wrote: no positives... are you kidding me? lol... Trevor if he stays healthy and that's a big IF will be a great QB and that is it... I feel sorry for this kid having to play on this team, he is going to get demolished behind that o line. The Jaguars don't develop  QB's , they end their careers.

I think the running game is a possible positive, we just didn't see enough if it. Robinson needs at least 20-25 touches a game.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-14-2021, 09:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm still positive that Urbz was a terrible choice to lead this team.

That picture of Shaq Quartermen in your avatar kills me everytime lol.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 05:57 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

When the wrs didn't drop the ball, the potential looked good. Drops can make one super mad. I dont see other teams dropping the ball so much

(09-16-2021, 12:49 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

That picture of Shaq Quartermen in your avatar kills me everytime lol.

It truly captures my own feelings about what's going on. I wanted to use the whole pic but can't get it to scale decently.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-16-2021, 08:29 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 12:49 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: That picture of Shaq Quartermen in your avatar kills me everytime lol.

It truly captures my own feelings about what's going on. I wanted to use the whole pic but can't get it to scale decently.

Not sure if I can find it again but the "whole" pic shows two players scowling at him, noticed it in vid clip yesterday.