Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another sign that our enemies think we're weak because of Biden

U.S. Coast Guard Makes Contact With 4 Chinese Naval Ships Near Coast Of Alaska

The United States Coast Guard (USCG) said in a news release this week that it made contact with four Chinese naval vessels near the coast of Alaska.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-coast...EuBMmrfFDo
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At this point, if we do not disperse with Democrat control (stolen control) then this Republic is dead. And if the Republic is indeed dead, then it's time to separate from this union for good and create a new country. Democrats have ruined this country and honestly, I don't see any way back. It's time for a divorce. I don't want to stay married to a dysfunctional, cheating, lying ho that does not know how to control spending.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-17-2021, 10:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: At this point, if we do not disperse with Democrat control (stolen control) then this Republic is dead. And if the Republic is indeed dead, then it's time to separate from this union for good and create a new country. Democrats have ruined this country and honestly, I don't see any way back. It's time for a divorce. I don't want to stay married to a dysfunctional, cheating, lying ho that does not know how to control spending.

Where would this new country be?

(09-17-2021, 10:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 10:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: At this point, if we do not disperse with Democrat control (stolen control) then this Republic is dead. And if the Republic is indeed dead, then it's time to separate from this union for good and create a new country. Democrats have ruined this country and honestly, I don't see any way back. It's time for a divorce. I don't want to stay married to a dysfunctional, cheating, lying ho that does not know how to control spending.

hahahaha

This made me laugh so hard. Maybe the South Pole?

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 10:55 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-17-2021, 10:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I'd like to interject here and throw in my 2 cents.. I say we use this land we have, and just throw out the democrats. I think a great swap would be with the Mexican people.. Let them in and kick out the democrats. Sounds like a utopia to me, and I'm sure I'm not alone in my thinking.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

This is just China exercising its growing naval might. They’ve had their sights on dominating the South China Sea and the western Pacific for decades but did not have the forces to express it until the last ten years, or so. They are violating no maritime laws or committing incursions into our economic or exclusion zone. They are doing precisely what the U.S. does.

During the early 90s in the western Pacific our battle group caught a Chinese sub lurking close by. It was a free-for-all. Every ASW (anti submarine warfare) platform available started actively pinging that thing until they were forced to surface. The Chinese government was livid. They threatened use of force if we didn’t back down and even scrambled jets to the area, but our Tomcats intercepted them long before they reached the area and chased them away. A high res picture of the sub on the surface taken by one of our aircraft became a favorite screensaver on the ship.

China’s navy has suffered quite a few indignities at the hands of the American navy over the years. They’re just trying to return the favor.

(09-17-2021, 10:55 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 10:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Where would this new country be?

I'd like to interject here and throw in my 2 cents.. I say we use this land we have, and just throw out the democrats. I think a great swap would be with the Mexican people.. Let them in and kick out the democrats. Sounds like a utopia to me, and I'm sure I'm not alone in my thinking.

I like this idea.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 11:26 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

How about this idea, Ronster?  Find a country that you like that already exists, and move there. 

It would save you all kinds of time and trouble forming a government, writing a constitution, figuring out financing, building a military, etc.

Here, take this quiz and figure out what country you would move to.  

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8888999/Whic...ical-views

(09-17-2021, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: How about this idea, Ronster?  Find a country that you like that already exists, and move there. 

It would save you all kinds of time and trouble forming a government, writing a constitution, figuring out financing, building a military, etc.

How about no, how about I fight for my right to be free. If we have half the country hell bent on infringing on my rights and way of life I will not just sit back and accept it. That would be just plain un-American. No, by whatever means necessary we take what was promised.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-17-2021, 11:58 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: How about this idea, Ronster?  Find a country that you like that already exists, and move there. 

How about no, how about I fight for my right to be free. If we have half the country hell bent on infringing on my rights and way of life I will not just sit back and accept it. That would be just plain un-American. No, by whatever means necessary we take what was promised.

What do you plan to do?

(09-17-2021, 12:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 11:58 AM)Ronster Wrote: How about no, how about I fight for my right to be free. If we have half the country hell bent on infringing on my rights and way of life I will not just sit back and accept it. That would be just plain un-American. No, by whatever means necessary we take what was promised.

What do you plan to do?

LOL.... do you think I am as simple minded as you? Go away troll.

(09-17-2021, 12:04 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What do you plan to do?

LOL.... do you think I am as simple minded as you? Go away troll.

C'mon, man.  You gave us this grand rhetorical flourish,

"...how about I fight for my right to be free. If we have half the country hell bent on infringing on my rights and way of life I will not just sit back and accept it. That would be just plain un-American. No, by whatever means necessary we take what was promised."

I was just wondering what you were planning to do.  What's wrong with that question?  Is it a secret?  

(09-17-2021, 12:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 11:58 AM)Ronster Wrote: How about no, how about I fight for my right to be free. If we have half the country hell bent on infringing on my rights and way of life I will not just sit back and accept it. That would be just plain un-American. No, by whatever means necessary we take what was promised.

What do you plan to do?
You know exactly what he's going to do.....

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!

(09-17-2021, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:04 PM)Ronsteru Wrote: LOL.... do you think I am as simple minded as you? Go away troll.

"...how about I fight for my right to be free. If we have half the country hell bent on infringing on my rights and way of life I will not just sit back and accept it. That would be just plain un-American. No, by whatever means necessary we take what was promised."

I was just wondering what you were planning to do.  What's wrong with that question?  Is it a secret?  

Well, I assure you of one thing. I am not the only one that feels this way. The first step would be to organize and start there. I happen to love my state of Florida and think this state would be a great country. Texas too would be a fine country as well and has a history of being its own Republic.

(09-17-2021, 12:36 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: C'mon, man.  You gave us this grand rhetorical flourish,

Well, I assure you of one thing. I am not the only one that feels this way. The first step would be to organize and start there. I happen to love my state of Florida and think this state would be a great country. Texas too would be a fine country as well and has a history of being its own Republic.

So, bear with me here, because I am genuinely curious about how people like you think.  

"...by whatever means necessary we take what was promised."  

What was it that you think you were promised that you are not getting?

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 01:49 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-17-2021, 12:50 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:36 PM)Ronster Wrote: Well, I assure you of one thing. I am not the only one that feels this way. The first step would be to organize and start there. I happen to love my state of Florida and think this state would be a great country. Texas too would be a fine country as well and has a history of being its own Republic.

So, bear with me here, because I am genuinely curious about how people like you think.  

"...by whatever means necessary we take what was promised."  

What was it that you think you were promised that you are not

getting?

Taxation without representation... The demoRATS stole the last election and are doing everything they can to make it so we cannot trust the election process for one. Two, the demoRATS are also making a mockery of the Constitution and are working to make it obsolete, for starters.

(09-17-2021, 12:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What do you plan to do?
You know exactly what he's going to do.....

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!

You got it wrong.

BOYCOT!!!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 05:00 PM by captivating.)

(09-17-2021, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:04 PM)Ronster Wrote: LOL.... do you think I am as simple minded as you? Go away troll.

[Image: angry-furious-business-man-screaming-at-...PFHtI5la0=]

(09-17-2021, 04:59 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: C'mon, man.  You gave us this grand rhetorical flourish,

[Image: angry-furious-business-man-screaming-at-...PFHtI5la0=]

silly rabbit... tricks are for kids.

Until you say what you are going to do, we can only speculate.