Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pentagon confirms 10 civilians killed in Afghanistan drone strike

Pentagon confirms 10 civilians killed in Afghanistan drone strike, including 7 children

Now we know why they wouldn't provide the names of the ISIS "planners".

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-p...aign=64474

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One thing I can say about this administration is..... They get everything wrong...... Either by design, or accidentally (which I find hard to believe).....The ineptitude of Biden and his cronies are on full display for everyone to see....Just some folks have blinders on and think "At Least it's not Trump" He tweeted mean things. Well, I have one thing to say to them.... Trump tweeted the truth, if you found that to be mean and had you're little feelings hurt, well........That's just too freaking bad snowflake......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Need to defund the military. They are incompetent.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 05:23 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

This is the outcome of rushing a decision to try to get the total [BLEEP] up of the withdraw on page 2 of the NYT.

[Image: 20210917-203316.jpg]

Short memory by Trump.

This was more embarrassing and humiliating.

[Image: 2021-01-12T201057Z_1035919403_RC2K6L9YLB...1200%2C630]

(09-17-2021, 08:47 PM)captivating Wrote: Short memory by Trump.

[Image: 2021-01-12T201057Z_1035919403_RC2K6L9YLB...1200%2C630]

Whenever I get a little down about where my country is going, I read your posts and realize, we can be worse.  Much, much worse.  I know you are trolling. But thank you!  I’m glad we’re not you.

Milley refers to murdering children as a "righteous" strike. This is the Biden administration.

[Image: 6-E683508-7-DB4-4-A33-91-F2-AFC8-E416-D2-D0.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It's funny. Most of the claims about Republicans are either ethereal or made into something they aren't. Democrats are the opposite: They will fail miserably right in front of your face, and half the country just buries it's head in the sand. Just off the top of my head, here are literal botched policies that are barely making the headlines:

10,000+ immigrants camping out under a bridge in TX. His border policy is terrible
The withdrawal from Afghanistan
The drone strike in retaliation; killed an innocent family after bragging about it
Biden's son is corrupt; takes advantage of his father's public prowess
Inflation is out of control
Employment is not hitting the marks because of democratic welfare policies
His Covid policies are failing and I suspect will only get worse

This is just the stuff you can see in front of your face in REAL TIME. This isn't even getting into the weeds. As bad as Trump was at shooting himself in the foot, none of his policies resulted in this much damage to the American people.

(09-17-2021, 09:42 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

[Image: 6-E683508-7-DB4-4-A33-91-F2-AFC8-E416-D2-D0.jpg]

Which part of Trump lives in his head though? If I had a guess. 

C _ O T C H

"I'd like an R, Pat"

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-17-2021, 10:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 09:42 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 6-E683508-7-DB4-4-A33-91-F2-AFC8-E416-D2-D0.jpg]

Which part of Trump lives in his head though? If I had a guess. 

C _ O T C H

"I'd like an R, Pat"

He is obsessed with his pants and how he wears them…
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-17-2021, 05:07 PM)captivating Wrote: Need to defund the military. They are incompetent.

Good thing they are far more competent than say the Australian military or any European military.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

You guys are sooooooooooo transparent. I don't like Biden either and think he is just as incompetent as the last guy, but c'mon. Are you really gonna criticize a drone strike. EVERY president who has ever used drone strikes, missiles or any any type of explosives against the enemy is gonna have civilian casualties. Unless we hit a caravan of terrorists out in the middle of the barren desert, your gonna have innocent people caught in the cross-fire. That is just the nature of the beast. No matter how much recon you do, someone innocent will probably be in the wrong place at the wrong time. You guys realize these are weapons that are designed to take out anything in the vicinity, right? Casualties almost always happen, they just doesn't get reported that much, because it makes us look bad as a country. Due to the fact that we are in such a divided nation though, each party is looking to make the other look bad at every opportunity, even if that means making the entire nation look incompetent. That's why this stuff is in the news now. It's nothing new, it's just something that people didn't think about, because it normally isn't publicized although it's gonna be much more commonplace as the divide grows between the extreme left and extreme right.

No. Dude. Not this time.

If we were talking about drone strikes in general, I'd agree with you. They all do it. It creates innocent casualties. Sure. HOWEVER, this was a drone strike in direct retaliation to an attack on Americans that was a direct result of Biden's leadership. So, he orders a drone strike to deflect from his incompetence, only he kills an innocent family. Then he lies and brags about it. Then he lies about it some more. Then the truth comes out.

That's not a run-of-the-mill drone strike, dude. That's not what we're mad at. We are mad at an incompetent liar, and you should be holding his feet to the fire.

I smell a lib..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-18-2021, 04:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You guys are sooooooooooo transparent. I don't like Biden either and think he is just as incompetent as the last guy, but c'mon. Are you really gonna criticize a drone strike. EVERY president who has ever used drone strikes, missiles or any any type of explosives against the enemy is gonna have civilian casualties. Unless we hit a caravan of terrorists out in the middle of the barren desert, your gonna have innocent people caught in the cross-fire. That is just the nature of the beast. No matter how much recon you do, someone innocent will probably be in the wrong place at the wrong time. You guys realize these are weapons that are designed to take out anything in the vicinity, right? Casualties almost always happen, they just doesn't get reported that much, because it makes us look bad as a country. Due to the fact that we are in such a divided nation though, each party is looking to make the other look bad at every opportunity, even if that means making the entire nation look incompetent. That's why this stuff is in the news now. It's nothing new, it's just something that people didn't think about, because it normally isn't publicized although it's gonna be much more commonplace as the divide grows between the extreme left and extreme right.

Ever hear of the Mỹ Lai massacre? It was reported very widely. It cost a lot of civilian lives and ruined the careers of several military personnel.

You can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%E1%BB%B9_Lai_massacre

I know you can't always avoid civilian casualties but, we're supposed to have the best intel in the world and have the most accurate weapons int the world that can literally ring your doorbell and take you out.

Clinton blew up a factory that produced medicine just so he could look tough. Now Bush, he may have started retaliation against the terrorist but at least he defined clear objectives. Obama, well, he didn't do crap except release terrorist from Gitmo that went right back to the battle field to kill American. Trump, well, at least he de-escalated things but showed the world that, if you mess with the best, you'll die like the rest. Now we have Biden. In a short 8 months he has totally screwed up everything. Lets Face it... Democrats may know how to start a war, but they sure as hell don't know what's needed to be done to win a war. They just do things irrationally  and without thinking surrounded by Yes Men Generals that they appointed so.... There will be MAJOR screw ups with them calling the shot. </rant>
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-18-2021, 04:35 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You guys are sooooooooooo transparent. I don't like Biden either and think he is just as incompetent as the last guy, but c'mon. Are you really gonna criticize a drone strike. EVERY president who has ever used drone strikes, missiles or any any type of explosives against the enemy is gonna have civilian casualties. Unless we hit a caravan of terrorists out in the middle of the barren desert, your gonna have innocent people caught in the cross-fire. That is just the nature of the beast. No matter how much recon you do, someone innocent will probably be in the wrong place at the wrong time. You guys realize these are weapons that are designed to take out anything in the vicinity, right? Casualties almost always happen, they just doesn't get reported that much, because it makes us look bad as a country. Due to the fact that we are in such a divided nation though, each party is looking to make the other look bad at every opportunity, even if that means making the entire nation look incompetent. That's why this stuff is in the news now. It's nothing new, it's just something that people didn't think about, because it normally isn't publicized although it's gonna be much more commonplace as the divide grows between the extreme left and extreme right.

Not the same thing.

This drone strike was talked up and bragged about by this failed regime as "retaliation" and "preventing" another suicide attack on the airport.  It was all for optics and narrative.  The current regime not only has the blood of our service members on their hands, they also have the blood of innocent Afghan citizens on their hands.

The liberal news media (as they so often do) will bury this story quickly.  Notice how the alleged coupe between the Speaker of the House and General Milley has been buried?  Notice how the alleged treasonous phone call(s) by General Milley has been buried?

Put your mask on, take your shot and shut up.  That's what the regime and the media wants you to do.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021, 06:37 PM by copycat.)

(09-18-2021, 05:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If we were talking about drone strikes in general, I'd agree with you. They all do it. It creates innocent casualties. Sure. HOWEVER, this was a drone strike in direct retaliation to an attack on Americans that was a direct result of  Biden's leadership. So, he orders a drone strike to deflect from  his incompetence, only he kills an innocent family. Then he lies and brags about it. Then he lies about it some more. Then the truth comes out.

That's not a run-of-the-mill drone strike, dude. That's not what we're mad at. We are mad at an incompetent liar, and you should be holding his feet to the fire.

Exactly.  Can you imagine the hysteria if the previous administration called for a drone strike, claimed to have killed the planner of a suicide attack and then the media discovered it was a lie and a civilian family was killed instead.

(09-18-2021, 05:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If we were talking about drone strikes in general, I'd agree with you. They all do it. It creates innocent casualties. Sure. HOWEVER, this was a drone strike in direct retaliation to an attack on Americans that was a direct result of  Biden's leadership. So, he orders a drone strike to deflect from  his incompetence, only he kills an innocent family. Then he lies and brags about it. Then he lies about it some more. Then the truth comes out.

Exactly.  Can you imagine the hysteria if the previous administration called for a drone strike, claimed to have killed the planner of a suicide attack and then the media discovered it was a lie and a civilian family was killed instead.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.